Pages:
Author

Topic: Get $40 stellar very easily - page 7. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 05, 2019, 04:51:09 PM
Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink

This is actually worth $25. It is a $125m worth of xlm mapped out for community reward. I did apply to get some but it is still under review since last year. I wish other blockchain platforms like ethereum will emulate stellar and give back to their ever supportive crypto community
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
May 05, 2019, 04:44:18 PM
I have seen updates about this blockchain rewards in some groups. The information I have is that the reward is $25, how come the poster says $40, or was the reward recently increased.
Activity: 221
Merit: 12
May 05, 2019, 02:52:54 PM
I got the $25 in Stellar last month.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 02:43:01 PM
hello all people who discussion about free stellar here, are you get reward?, or maybe who pass KYC?, I'm waiting for 2 month but no reward coming

I see a lot of people have received, maybe the campaign has ended after you registered, because this campaign participates in FIFO conditions

What can be delaying and they are sending the stellar by lot, also I made that verification and I am waiting for 2 months .
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 05, 2019, 01:52:57 PM
This is kinda the same as coincircle. but in eth.
https://coincircle.com/l/Lzt4zUBrlS
Activity: 285
May 05, 2019, 01:14:45 PM
hello all people who discussion about free stellar here, are you get reward?, or maybe who pass KYC?, I'm waiting for 2 month but no reward coming

I see a lot of people have received, maybe the campaign has ended after you registered, because this campaign participates in FIFO conditions
Activity: 657
May 05, 2019, 12:26:58 PM
I'm aware of this airdrop but I'm not willing to give in my identity for that $25 worth of XLM.
It is $25 airdrop AFAIK.

https://airdrops.io/stellar/
https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019105951-How-to-participate-in-the-Stellar-airdrop

That's what the email I also received. I will never give my identity for alt that is worth 25 dollars though.
Everyone has the choice to provide or not your important details such as valid IDs, passport, drivers license.
To the wise people there, I know that you're not too greedy to take this $25 in exchange of those important details.
But if it's offering from blockchain platform so that we can trust that, But definitely it's your personal matter because you have to provide identification. Bounty hunters used to KYC because most of the project asking KYC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 05, 2019, 12:06:37 PM
my kyc still pending for almost 2 month and got nothing. i dont know how they work again this kyc
they do manual checking or what? or the airdrop end already?
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 05, 2019, 11:58:37 AM
This is one of the airdrop with a lot of people getting into it. Everywhere, it's the stellar airdrop with its seemingly unending kyc. For once, I have it a trial and for over a month, it's still in review. It's even more frustrating finding out where as there's no feedback system for you to know which of th documents supplied is faulty. Just keep it waiting. Hopefully it comes through. The hype is just too much with low number of people actually getting it
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 05, 2019, 11:45:06 AM
Just for information , many people exploit this airdrop with random identity that they got from google.
while some people are really use their identity and not getting the airdrop yet, hmm
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 05, 2019, 11:43:41 AM
It's not 40$ worth of XLM but 25$ worth.
Have been on the verification for like a month now without any successful verification. Have supplied my National id, drivers license with no luck. I don't wonna supply my international passport. Also I see this as a bridge of anonymity of cryptocurrency a whole of blockchain.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
May 04, 2019, 02:26:46 PM
to begins of qr verification and receives the xlm token into balance of wallet, but to postpone until times to get prepared with the better chance to complete of tasks of the request.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
May 04, 2019, 02:11:47 PM
It's 25$ XLM that's been given for a while after completing the kyc on your blockchain account. In my opinion, this contravenes the principle of anonymity which cryptocurrency is meant to achieve. If you believe that your privacy is worth 25$, then go sell it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
May 03, 2019, 01:35:09 PM
I've registered on two exchanges, but it still seems to be waiting for approval. Can you give me a clear overview of how long the approval period in Kyc?

For me the approval took 20 days. I'd just contact them if it takes longer than a month but I guess there are many people doing KYC to get the XLM airdrop so it takes longer to get approved.
By the way: What do you mean by "I've registered on two exchanges"?
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
May 04, 2019, 12:29:14 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 04, 2019, 12:23:59 PM
just what i thought , this xlm airdrop is still from the blockchain . i have done this before and i dont recieve anything on my blockchain account  . my account is already verfied  .  some guys say its about kyc but blockchain dont ask me a  kyc either before they present this free xlm  .

i have done this airdrop too many times but still no good   .  this was strange and this will cause blockchain to have a negative reputation since lots of people are complaining  .

Perhaps they paid a reward for a short period of time to attract attention and users advised each other this Airdrop. And now, when a lot of users have provided their data, they do not pay anything. And the data will now be used for bad purposes.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 04, 2019, 11:26:32 AM
This airdrop or giveaway from blockchain users are going around for a long time right now. I don't really think that I can give my identity for XLM and not in that amount of 25$. But still thank you for sharing it to us many of newbie didn't know about this I guess.
So, it's a trap for the newbies at the end? Right? Not old member will join the paid for kyc program, I think whilw newbie will see it as a good and easy option earn few bucks. I don't think it should be promoted even.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
May 03, 2019, 08:12:50 PM
I'm aware of this airdrop but I'm not willing to give in my identity for that $25 worth of XLM.
It is $25 airdrop AFAIK.

https://airdrops.io/stellar/
https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019105951-How-to-participate-in-the-Stellar-airdrop

It was 40usd being stated by OP but to.give the identity is much more precious than receiving money. I have join some projects in ICO and promoting it with KYC but I never did any KYC on which it has a high level of doing it. This is why most of the time.if possible I will not join a project to which bounty manager requires a bounty hunter to do KYC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 03, 2019, 07:54:19 PM
You should not trade your privacy for few dollars
It doesn’t worth it

But dyor and snsure it’s a true and real airdrop; don’t get scammed of your private information
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 02, 2019, 01:22:51 PM
I've registered on two exchanges, but it still seems to be waiting for approval. Can you give me a clear overview of how long the approval period in Kyc?
Pages:
Jump to: