Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 20. (Read 24351 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Good evening. How did you manage to attract such a number of experts to project development? Won’t you have to pay too much for consulting services?
Hello! We use different marketing methods. Do you want to learn more about them?
Activity: 175
How are you going to ensure broadcasting of your show? Will raffles be held in the real time mode?   
Activity: 78
Why are you focused on developing markets? It seemed to me that the citizens of developed countries have bigger income and often participate in lotteries.
Activity: 113
Good evening. How did you manage to attract such a number of experts to project development? Won’t you have to pay too much for consulting services?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
How many licenses does your platform have at the moment? 
I believe the company (GG International) has obtained 17 licenses from 12 countries as of July 2018 according to the whitepaper. This is a great thing they has achieved in order to become the first fully government-regulated and transparent global lottery. Besides having a product that is already running, they will share profits with their partner countries where the GG World Lottery and national lotteries operate in and allocate significant income to charitable projects.
Activity: 33
GG has 17 licenses in 12 countries. At least, that’s what is told in the WP.
Activity: 13
Activity: 64
Hi. What share of company’s income will investors get as dividends? 
Maximum is 1%, but it depends on the number of sold tokens.
Activity: 35
Hi. What share of company’s income will investors get as dividends? 
Activity: 40
What sense does it make to create a blockchain-based digital lottery if its results will be determined in a decentralized way?   

Where did you find such data? As far as i now, GG team is planning to use decentralized randomizers to ensure maximum possible efficiency. 
But it’s possible to use them without implementation of blockchain, right?   
Theoretically, it’s possible, but the use of blockchain technology contributes to considerable increase of level of transparency. To put it simple, it’ll be easier to make sure that there’re no falsifications.   
Yes, you’re right. It’s weird that i didn’t take it into account. In such a case, i hope that the team will manage to implement its project as fast as possible. 
Yes. I'm sure that will happen.
Activity: 32
What sense does it make to create a blockchain-based digital lottery if its results will be determined in a decentralized way?    

Where did you find such data? As far as i now, GG team is planning to use decentralized randomizers to ensure maximum possible efficiency. 
Theoretically, it’s possible, but the use of blockchain technology contributes to considerable increase of level of transparency. To put it simple, it’ll be easier to make sure that there’re no falsifications.   
Yes, you’re right. It’s weird that i didn’t take it into account. In such a case, i hope that the team will manage to implement its project as fast as possible.
Activity: 21

Activity: 21
copper member
Good afternoon. Are you focused only on mobile devices? It seems to me that the PC users will give online lotteries a second glance!  
We are already working on mobile apps (iOS and Android) for all our lotteries
copper member
Good evening. What promotion methods is your platform planning to use? I hope that you will manage to do without  pop-up ads?
We use different methods. For example, we do roadshows. Right now we’re in Vegas, last  week we were in New York. We will be next week in Dubai. In December we plan to visit Korea, Hong Kong and Miami. Email us with your location if you want to be informed about even close to you. Regards
copper member
We'll figure it out, once it comes to that point. All the news will be announced 
Good afternoon. Are you focused only on mobile devices? It seems to me that the PC users will give online lotteries a second glance!   
Activity: 106
How are you gonna donate the tokens to charity? It seems to me that it will be necessary to convert them to other currencies anyway.
Activity: 82
Pages:
Jump to: