Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 3. (Read 24350 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi. Will the same randomizer will be used by the competitors? This will damage GG’s industry.
I don’t think that the project’s team will let it happen. In addition, other projects had an opportunity to use it. It looks like they don’t need it.
I just think that the fact that the team owns this randomizer should be  legislated.
I believe that it’s impossible due to technology itself. It’s natural: you can legislate owing physical laws, right?
What do physical laws have to do with it? A particular company owns all the rights, I saw a mention in the WP.
It is base on atom movement technology. If another team wants to create randomizer basing on it, it won’t be possible to prevent it from doing it.
If other lotteries would like to get fair results, they’ve started using this technology long ago. So I don’t worry about it.
Activity: 50
Hi. Will the same randomizer will be used by the competitors? This will damage GG’s industry.
I don’t think that the project’s team will let it happen. In addition, other projects had an opportunity to use it. It looks like they don’t need it.
I just think that the fact that the team owns this randomizer should be  legislated.
I believe that it’s impossible due to technology itself. It’s natural: you can legislate owing physical laws, right?
What do physical laws have to do with it? A particular company owns all the rights, I saw a mention in the WP.
It is base on atom movement technology. If another team wants to create randomizer basing on it, it won’t be possible to prevent it from doing it.
Activity: 40
Activity: 23
Activity: 71
Will you test the bugs? If so, who will do it?     
Activity: 78
Can African investors get any preferences? You see, this is a priority region...   
Activity: 113
Hello. I saw the projects who reduced investment threshold for a couple of days within the framework of a special. Aren’t you planning to follow their example?   
Activity: 106
What is the average investment amount? I want to understand how many people invested more than $100.     
Activity: 115
Good afternoon. I heard about your bounty campaign, but it ended very fast. Could you please explain the reason?   
Activity: 82
Can big investors get some special conditions? For example, an opportunity not to undergo KYC.   
Activity: 105
Good evening. Investors from which country are the most active ones? I’d like to see such statistics.   
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I am still trying to understand what is called as reverse ICO? Quarterly paid dividends are attractive part for sure if the promise is kept by the project team.
 Will it be possible to get lottery tickets for fiat? 
No, internal tokens will be the only payment method within the framework of GG ecosystem. 
Activity: 34
 Will it be possible to get lottery tickets for fiat? 
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hi. I haven’t come across advertising of the project in the social networks yet. Is there any at all?   
As far as i know, it is restricted for the ICOs and other crypto-related projects to be advertised on Facebook and Instagram.
It’s weird. I saw ads of some ICOs several days ago. Looks like GG team isn’t going to use these platforms.
We shouldn’t exclude a possibility that you aren’t project’s target audience.
That’s right. In addition, I didn’t hear that advertising on FB was very effective, so refusing to use it seems to me more than a logical decision.
brand new
Activity: 0
Your project will be available globally – it’s wonderful, but how much are you planning to spend on rent and server maintenance?
Activity: 30
Hi. I haven’t come across advertising of the project in the social networks yet. Is there any at all?   
As far as i know, it is restricted for the ICOs and other crypto-related projects to be advertised on Facebook and Instagram.
It’s weird. I saw ads of some ICOs several days ago. Looks like GG team isn’t going to use these platforms.
We shouldn’t exclude a possibility that you aren’t project’s target audience.
Pages:
Jump to: