Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 4. (Read 24350 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi. I haven’t come across advertising of the project in the social networks yet. Is there any at all?   
As far as i know, it is restricted for the ICOs and other crypto-related projects to be advertised on Facebook and Instagram.
It’s weird. I saw ads of some ICOs several days ago. Looks like GG team isn’t going to use these platforms.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hi. I haven’t come across advertising of the project in the social networks yet. Is there any at all?   
As far as i know, it is restricted for the ICOs and other crypto-related projects to be advertised on Facebook and Instagram.
Activity: 24
Activity: 36
Hi. What is the project’s soft cap?   
$5 million. It has already been reached.
Activity: 49
Hi. What is the project’s soft cap?   
Activity: 44
Today, there’re a lot of new sorts of smart contracts in the market.  Tell me pls, are you planning to switch to one of them in the near future?
Activity: 21
Where will the main office of your platform be located? It’s very interesting for me!   
Activity: 39
When will the participants of your bounty campaign get the tokens to use them without any limitations?
Activity: 54
I got a message saying that token distribution for investors was live recently, but fist it was needed to send 100 tokens to its fund. Is it true?
No, the team would announce such an event in official sources, so you certainly was reached by the scammers.
But how did they find out that I invested? Didn’t the team protect my data?
The most popular way to do it today – to search in the public channels in Telegram. Many just don’t answer the messages, so, obviously, it’s spam.
Ok, I got it. Thanks for explanations.
However, Airdrop for investors seems to be quite a fresh idea. The team should certainly think about it.   
If the conditions will cover the ones who invest during the airdrop, it will have a marketing effect. In other case, it’s about wasting resources.
Activity: 53
I got a message saying that token distribution for investors was live recently, but fist it was needed to send 100 tokens to its fund. Is it true?
No, the team would announce such an event in official sources, so you certainly was reached by the scammers.
The most popular way to do it today – to search in the public channels in Telegram. Many just don’t answer the messages, so, obviously, it’s spam.
However, Airdrop for investors seems to be quite a fresh idea. The team should certainly think about it.   
Activity: 27
Activity: 175
Good afternoon. What share of the tokens will be put on sale during the pre-ICO?   
Activity: 76
Let’s say i’ll be banned for a month for violation of platform’s rules. Will i get the dividends during this period?   
Activity: 82
Hello. What legal costs are you planning to spend the funds from the budget on? I would like to learn more about it! 
Activity: 106
Are retailer attraction costs specified in the WP? Why does online lottery need retailers at all?   
Activity: 76
Good evening. Is it important for your to reach the hard cap or is this mark more likely to be psychological?   
Pages:
Jump to: