Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 7. (Read 24350 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Good evening. What percentage of jackpot will be distributed among the tokenholders  basing on the current amount of the funds raised? 
Activity: 13
Hello. How many tokens were allocated to partnership system?
If I’m not wrong, 5% of the total amount. 
Activity: 34
Hello. How many tokens were allocated to partnership system?
Activity: 30
I haven’t seen the team at forums and conferences for a long time. Why don’t they attend them?   
Because it makes sense to attend them at the moment. Frankly speaking, it seems to me that such events have already lost their relevance and effectiveness.
However, this is the only way to reach most of major investors.
All of these investors are interested in investing in blockchain technologies, not in lotteries. Thus, GG can go on without such activities.
Then it’s better to attend the events dedicated to lotteries and other similar projects. Thus, the chance to raise funds and attract attention to the project will be higher.
Activity: 21
I haven’t seen the team at forums and conferences for a long time. Why don’t they attend them?   
Because it makes sense to attend them at the moment. Frankly speaking, it seems to me that such events have already lost their relevance and effectiveness.
All of these investors are interested in investing in blockchain technologies, not in lotteries. Thus, GG can go on without such activities.
Activity: 27
Activity: 21
Activity: 27
Activity: 105
Hi. How many tokens will I get for $1000?   
Activity: 175
I respect the team’s opinion on the marketing strategy, but is it reasonable to launch the project only in one region? I support the idea of parallel launches!   
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. Did you carry out competitive analysis involving other online lotteries? I’d like to acquainted with its results.   
Activity: 76
Your partners accept other tokens as payment methods for lotteries. Won’t they create additional competitors for you?   
brand new
Activity: 0
Is it rational to broadcast the show only on TV? Not everyone has a TV now and subscription for channels which broadcast gambling shows.   
According to the official data, the show will also be broadcasted online, so it’s enough to have stable Internet connection.
Then what sense does it make to broadcast it on the channels if it possible to show it for free on the Internet?
Activity: 71
Good evening. I’d like a half of my winning to be allocated to charity. Thus, we will make the world much better. Is it possible?   
Activity: 54
Hello. When will the soft cap reached?
In the very beginning of the main ICO stage. They’ve raised minimum investment amount very fast.
brand new
Activity: 0
Is it rational to broadcast the show only on TV? Not everyone has a TV now and subscription for channels which broadcast gambling shows.   
Activity: 36
Hello. When will the soft cap reached?
Activity: 44
According to the official data, the show will also be broadcasted online, so it’s enough to have stable Internet connection.
Then what sense does it make to broadcast it on the channels if it possible to show it for free on the Internet?
I think the audience is the matter. Not everyone who watches TV will watch online broadcast, and GG loses income together with its investors losing the spectator.
But Goodman is experienced only in creating shows for TV, not for Internet audience. Are you sure that they will provide a product of high quality.
Yes, of course – it’s about the show itself. If you are a professional, it doesn’t matter where your product will be shown.
In addition, Goodman already launched several inline translations and all of them were successful. You shouldn’t have a reason to be worried.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I think the audience is the matter. Not everyone who watches TV will watch online broadcast, and GG loses income together with its investors losing the spectator.
But Goodman is experienced only in creating shows for TV, not for Internet audience. Are you sure that they will provide a product of high quality.
Yes, of course – it’s about the show itself. If you are a professional, it doesn’t matter where your product will be shown.
Activity: 49
Pages:
Jump to: