Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 5. (Read 24350 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Name three main directions of promotion of your project. Or isn’t this strategy ready yet?   
Activity: 13
Hi. What bonus do the ICO participants get from jackpots?
According to the current number of tokens sold, - 0.1%.
Activity: 49
Hi. What bonus do the ICO participants get from jackpots?
Activity: 35
I saw an interview with GG creator recently. I didn’t get one thing: what does he do in Las Vegas if the project is focused on African markets?   
It attracts investors, taking into account the project’s theme, Vegas is an excellent place.
It seemed to me that it’s much more rational to attract investors from the region which your product is focused on. 
GG is a global project which will enter US market, too. In addition, it’s silly to refuse that American investors’ financial opportunities are incredible.
Then why is it restricted for US citizens to participate in the ICO? It seems to me that it’s a contradictory fact.
Activity: 21
I saw an interview with GG creator recently. I didn’t get one thing: what does he do in Las Vegas if the project is focused on African markets?   
It attracts investors, taking into account the project’s theme, Vegas is an excellent place.
It seemed to me that it’s much more rational to attract investors from the region which your product is focused on. 
Activity: 21
Activity: 78
Hi. How many tokens have you already sold?   
Activity: 113
I think that you should increase the number of available payment methods considerable. Please, ass at least BTC and XRP.   
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. When will your team finally start paying out the bonuses? Hold some raffle to let investors to get more tokens.   
Activity: 115
How much do people invest in ICO now in average? I wouldn’t refuse to get acquainted with statistics.   
Activity: 76
Good evening. How will you launch a lottery in 2019 if the show starts in 2020? I can’t understand your plan!     
Activity: 82
You often talk about charity, but the context itself is unclear. What will be the source of money to help the ones who’s in need?
Activity: 33
Hello. How long is it before the end of the ICO?
Two months, if I’m not wrong. 
Activity: 57
The team is going to launch 3td party lotteries on the platform. Why do they want to create competitors for GG?   
They will be not competitors, but partners. In addition, many of national lotteries would be glad to start using blockchain.
Let them use it. But what’s the use of the fact that they’ll get almost free access? What’s the profit for investors?
All the partners will use GG tokens. Thus, they will increase the demand for them in the secondary market and bring new audience.
Will they have to pay some amount of tokens for placement on the platform? 
Yes, I believe they will. However, I’m not against a free period lasting for several months.
Activity: 32
The team is going to launch 3td party lotteries on the platform. Why do they want to create competitors for GG?   
They will be not competitors, but partners. In addition, many of national lotteries would be glad to start using blockchain.
Let them use it. But what’s the use of the fact that they’ll get almost free access? What’s the profit for investors?
All the partners will use GG tokens. Thus, they will increase the demand for them in the secondary market and bring new audience.
Will they have to pay some amount of tokens for placement on the platform? 
Activity: 41
Activity: 41
Activity: 82
Hi. What will happen to unsold tokens? 
Pages:
Jump to: