Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 2. (Read 8012 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 31, 2018, 12:51:06 PM
There are many girls in the world of cryptocurrency. It's great. It is a pity, but my wife is not at all interested in cryptocurrency.  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
I don’t see the difference - a girl or a boy! It would be a desire, assiduity and patience! For my crypto-husband, there is no interest, he likes to do the work and immediately get the money he earned!
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 31, 2018, 11:55:19 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
what is really greet about crypto world and the world we live in general now, gender differencies are no longer important. all of us have brain doesn matter boy or giirl and with this wonderful tool we get what we want
Activity: 168
October 30, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
In crypto world, the few ladies have seen have really made huge success, but very little have interest in crypto, most of them don't fancy it as thier eyes and attractions are on other areas of life.
Activity: 252
October 30, 2018, 07:23:14 AM
As what I observe that girls will not interested in this crytocurrecy world especially the wives it is because there a lot of housework to do.I think also that girls are a reader not an often minded.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
I agree with Alexeu00011, gender shouldn't matter. For example, I didn't teach my girlfriend how to trade. She did it by herself, and then even started consulting me Smiley It was she who introduced me to such a cryptocurrency exchange as CEX. With their payment methods that include bank transfer option (https://cex.io/wires-campaign/), it's quite convenient. I am greatful my girlfriend is involved and shares her experience with me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
What's the differences with girls when it comes to Crypto most of us here don't know each other but obviously we always know a girl on these forum. The one who teach me about this forum are girl and she invited me to join their group and half of it are girls. Cryptocurrency is not about the gender like other job, here we only need knowledge and guts to do the jobs.
Activity: 273
October 29, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
I taught my wife and she's involved in the bounty and also tried to participate in airdrop . but I do not trust her to invest )
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
More woman also involve here in crypto but not many as compare to the boys, I also teach my wife to do bounty campaign job and trading she is also good at first but on this days she is not so active compare to me.
I am also currently one of the contributors to women in this forum because I also taught my sister to be able to understand the campaign on a bounty.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
October 29, 2018, 07:39:48 AM
More woman also involve here in crypto but not many as compare to the boys, I also teach my wife to do bounty campaign job and trading she is also good at first but on this days she is not so active compare to me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 29, 2018, 07:35:01 AM
My friend is engaged in bounty programs and writes posts on various topics on this forum. Thus, she masters a new profession for herself and opens up new boundaries for creativity in herself.
Activity: 280
October 29, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I think there are many girls or women in the cryptocurrency sphere, i know  a lot of them that are even more vast than men in my own country, the cryptocurrency world does not discriminate between men and women.
Activity: 154
October 29, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

im one of it but even i learn for 2 years but i still not expert in  Embarrassed
Activity: 238
October 29, 2018, 05:41:54 AM
When cryptocurrency was on rise and many people were interested in the market, there were many girls-investors. As for now, nobody could be sure about certain amount.
Activity: 364
October 29, 2018, 05:16:49 AM
Reading a lot of WPs, I am consider that there were no Female CEO, but there were female advisors and female community managers. I believe that gender does not matter.
There are a lot of projects that has female CEO, TraXion project as an female CEOS, she is Ann Cuisia. Robries project also has an female CEO too, Syukriyatun Niamah. But it is clear that in technical field,  men are the majority.
Activity: 182
October 29, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

The only thing I am sure about that majority of people, who invest in cryptocurrency and work in this industry are man. In the same time, I do not know, what cause such trend.
Activity: 168
October 28, 2018, 04:32:52 AM
Reading a lot of WPs, I am consider that there were no Female CEO, but there were female advisors and female community managers. I believe that gender does not matter.
Activity: 182
October 27, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

As for me, gender does not matter, because there are a lot of successful investors and gender is not the thing that defines you. However, you knowledge about crypto is what it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 23, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
Like all things tech related, there are more boys than girls.
But that doesn't mean there are no women involved.

The simple truth is: women are not as interested in tech stuff as guys are.
On top of that, women are not as interested in investing as men are.
You can call that sexist if you want, but it is the simple truth.

So in crypto, you have tech and investing combined, so naturally it is rare to find women.
With that being said, I personally know a number of women who have been very successful doing crypto.
One of my acquaintences has managed to create a mining farm in Estonia of all places.
(apparently maintennce costs are crazy cheap there).
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 11:54:57 AM
There are a lot of women in the world of cryptocurrency, it is just that when it comes to cryptocurrencies its not like you are supposed to take a trumpet and announce your gender. And then again women are less quiet when it comes to bragging about their investments unlike men, so it is easy to think that there are not alot of women in the world of cryptocurrencies
Pages:
Jump to: