Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 3. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 01:20:42 PM
In 1 year i only seen one trader girl and i am still chatting with that girl. She is really clever and better trader than me. I think we need more girls in that crypto space. Because they have really good skills on trading. I can see that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 01:19:02 PM
I think the girl in Crypto is very little because usually girls don't really want to know the technology they only know how to get money by working, don't want to find out how to make money in other ways
What to whom is definitely needed in the musical touched more than women. But still a lot of girls among the developers. Look at the teams of most ico companies that have several women in their ranks.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 12:53:02 PM
I think the girl in Crypto is very little because usually girls don't really want to know the technology they only know how to get money by working, don't want to find out how to make money in other ways
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 22, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
I have a question like you before. I have a friend a girl when i tell crypto to her she always interested with crypto but the main thing is, she never come into crypto world even just invest on small amount. i don't even know what she tihinking. Grin
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
So far, i do not know a woman who also uses crypto. Most of the people i know who also use crypto are male. The women that i previously showed crypto, had no interest in it. Usually they say it is too complicated and they do not need it.
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 22, 2018, 12:30:30 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

Nowadays, so many girls join in cryptocurrency. This kind of job already interract many house wives. Because they can do this kind of job just by sitting at home without disturb their main duties. As woman, I think this kind of job really fun and easy. I can do this job but I can the other job too. I learn this from my close friend that already succeed  in crypto.

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 12:22:38 PM
I believe that gender is not important in the world of cryptocurrency. Because everyone can practice cryptocurrency and it doesn't matter who you are, boy or girl, the main thing is that you like it.

I agree with you. we live in 2018 now, gender does not mean anything. Investors may also be women. I even witnessed that women do better research and make better investing. So girls can make everything Smiley
Activity: 420
October 22, 2018, 12:05:07 PM
I think that by and large girls in cryptocurrencies still earn more, because it seems to me that girls have very different opportunities for earnings. Thoughts of girls fundamentally differ with men, so just earn.
Activity: 354
October 22, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
Actually it is possible, if you are not selfish and you want your girl to have her own investment and money. And now she is starting to do what I am doing and to be honest she is more active and good in doing this than me. But in totality of the girls who are here, I think they are only one fourths of crypto users/investors.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 11:52:40 AM
Well I'm a girl and I'm very interested in crypto. How did I get here? Just heard some things about Bitcoin and decided to learn more. And now here I am.
Activity: 322
October 22, 2018, 11:49:04 AM
Why not? Is there something wrong with girls in world of cryptocurrency.. everyone can earn lots of money and pursue there goals, but in mining I think a few of us can do that..
Activity: 392
October 22, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
Of course there are a lot of girls here , and I think they also earn good money , but in mining I think they are very few due to the fact that few of the girls understand this area, I say from my experience may be wrong
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 22, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
Why not ? Gender does not matter in our activities, as it does not affect the level of your content, if a person makes high-quality content, then they will not look at his gender
Activity: 602
October 22, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
My girlfriend is also engaged in cryptocurrency trading. She has been in this business for about two years. I am sure that there are a large number of girls who are well acquainted with the world of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
Without any doubt females are gifted with higher understanding power. So it is really easy for them to understand functioning of cryptocurrency. And as far as the question is concerned i think at least 40% of the forum members are females.
Activity: 294
October 22, 2018, 11:04:51 AM
If you look at the number of forum users, I think that there are a lot of girls on the forum, but I think that this is good!
Activity: 154
October 18, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

im one of it  Grin but everything i learn by myself, im still not really expert .. u gonna teach me some? LOL
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 18, 2018, 05:38:15 AM
I believe that gender is not important in the world of cryptocurrency. Because everyone can practice cryptocurrency and it doesn't matter who you are, boy or girl, the main thing is that you like it.
I agree. there are no gender or national restrictions on the crypto market. here the doors are open for everyone
Activity: 350
October 18, 2018, 05:29:55 AM
This seems very rare, because I rarely see girls who like to invest, I don't know why! Although sometimes I will mention information about cryptocurrencies with my girlfriend, she is not willing to participate!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 05:26:12 AM
You speak like girls are brainless, lagging behind in development. There is nothing surprising, many girls are engaged in cryptocurrency, they are the same as men
Pages:
Jump to: