Pages:
Author

Topic: GlobalBoost-Y $BSTY GlobalBoost®, Yescrypt Social @NetworksManager™ - page 96. (Read 630268 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 252
It will be there, give it some time.

How to send BSTY to C-CEX. Im Mined 347 BSTY and Sent to BSTY Wallet in C-CEX but Can not find it in wallet in C-CEX
Why? Admin?

Date: 09/12/2014 10:06
To: YBujY2a5JT8ZXizcbdUi8H7yAMH8WocPwG
Debit: -347.00 BSTY
Net amount: -347.00 BSTY
Transaction ID: 93ec343ca240e123aa6e52d0862528a2c10fe7b821dafcbe9cfd5edebdec47eb
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
can not sync,need more connections

Please verify you are have these nodes.  Join us on the IRC for real time help.  Thanks.   Smiley

69.90.132.249 (from the dev)
65.111.170.237 (from the dev)
162.248.243.195 (community driven)
104.131.45.62  (community driven)

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#GlobalBoost

You can add my son's MineCraft server as well.  Hit the question mark, then the console tab, and paste this command:

addnode zombiestorm.net add

Now I don't know what the algorithm is to limit connections, but I'm at 83 right now...
Activity: 26
How to send BSTY to C-CEX. Im Mined 347 BSTY and Sent to BSTY Wallet in C-CEX but Can not find it in wallet in C-CEX
Why? Admin?

http://s10.imgserve.net/images/small/2014/09/12/5412686eed7b7.JPG

Date: 09/12/2014 10:06
To: YBujY2a5JT8ZXizcbdUi8H7yAMH8WocPwG
Debit: -347.00 BSTY
Net amount: -347.00 BSTY
Transaction ID: 93ec343ca240e123aa6e52d0862528a2c10fe7b821dafcbe9cfd5edebdec47eb
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hi,I want to know is there any development plan for the next?
BSTDev just dropped the new Windows Wallets off at the IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#GlobalBoost
As you can see in the photo, this can double your mining speed!

The update was made on Github yesterday. https://github.com/GlobalBoost/GlobalBoost-Y

I have updated the front of the ANN, but here are the links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3o74foqapi14p4a/GlobalBoost-Y%20-0.9.0.2.zip?dl=0

https://mega.co.nz/#!F8ESAYKa!yczh7JewZS2xRaHhRIGUYSI_jfxpAs_ATZMaL78_wCU

Activity: 39

Please verify you are have these nodes.  Join us on the IRC for real time help.  Thanks.   Smiley

Thanks! my rig has 48 threads,but the max threads is 32,need dev fix the wallet asap,i can get more coins per day  Cheesy
Activity: 656
Go Jupiter!
This is cool.  I do think there needs to be a better exchange than C-CEX, but you have to start somewhere.

I just hacked a bootable Ubuntu USB stick to run the latest git code.  I rebooted my son's gaming machine into it, and it's mining at 2,400 h/s on his Ivy Bridge Core i5 CPU running at 3.2GHz using 4 threads.  Under Windows, it was only mining 450 h/s.  It makes him happy to think he might make $3.50 to $7 at any time (I'm telling him each BSTY is worth $0.01 or $0.02).  He's not letting me turn it off.  I have his MineCraft server hashing at 3,000 h/s as well.

One cool thing about GobalBoost-Y is that it helps justify buying a more powerful CPU.  I did a bit of BitCoin mining to pay for my son's gaming machine.  ASICs ruined that.  I feel I may have helped Solar Designer, if only slightly, in making Yescrypt more ASIC resistant.  It's really good stuff, with nowhere near the potential for ASIC speedup as BitCoin.  Solar Designer baked in a lot of GPU defense as well.

If other people out there want to run with well optimized code from a bootable USB drive, and assuming your CPU has SSE2 support or better, you can use my GlobalBoost build for the 64-bit version of Ubuntu 14.04.  Here's a link to the Ubuntu 14.04 x64 executable I'm using:

http://waywardgeek.net/GlobalBoost-Y

If anyone bothers to try and install it on a thumb drive, be sure to reserve some memory (I reserved 1GB) or so of flash for updates to the OS.  You have to install these packages, after doing an apt-get update:

libdb5.3++
    libboost-filesystem1.54.0
    libboost-program-options1.54.0
    libboost-thread1.54.0

I made my bootable USB stick using Ubunty's USB Creator.  I'm not sure how to do it in Windows...  If I forgot a package dependency, you ran run 'ldd GlobalBoost-Y' to see it's dependencies.  You can then run 'dpkg -S ' to find out what package you need to install.  Don't try doing this in any other version of Ubuntu than 14.04 x64, unless you really want to deal with dependency spaghetti!

Bill

Can I get a screen cap and some source?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Here you go!

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Activity: 39
Place your bets...
GlobalBoost wants to work with you!

We have a core group of developers & staff that are working pretty much around the clock. From here in the USA to Europe, China to South America, India to Africa we meet everyday(and night) on Skype & the IRC.
Some are punching the time clock, and many work as supporters, investors, and shareholders/coinholders.
Please signup at the main site https://globalboo.st/signup.php it's free.
There are choices to upgrade, and we should have the BSTY payment gateway up tomorrow.

I have to tell you... We've been looking for a few good Geeks Smiley

#GlobalBoost
https://twitter.com/GlobalBoost

What are the chances that GlobalBoost would work with geeks like us to try and make their e-money thingy more useful for more applications?  There are so many directions this technology could go...

For example, if we could support recording information beyond e-money in the block chain, such as anonymous credentials (a Matthew Green and friends paper I read), that would be fantastic.  Also, I think if the P2P network is solid enough to support additional P2P services, there is a huge potential for helping create an Internet of Things.  I would love to see an ability to do nano-transactions in local currencies, and make transactions based on trust that do not get recorded in the block chain.  I could keep going like this for a while, but you get the idea...

Bill

I would say the chances are pretty good.
legendary
What are the chances that GlobalBoost would work with geeks like us to try and make their e-money thingy more useful for more applications?  There are so many directions this technology could go...

For example, if we could support recording information beyond e-money in the block chain, such as anonymous credentials (a Matthew Green and friends paper I read), that would be fantastic.  Also, I think if the P2P network is solid enough to support additional P2P services, there is a huge potential for helping create an Internet of Things.  I would love to see an ability to do nano-transactions in local currencies, and make transactions based on trust that do not get recorded in the block chain.  I could keep going like this for a while, but you get the idea...

Bill

I would say the chances are pretty good.

Bill
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I think we'll have it soon!

We all agree.  The dev is working on ccminer right now and I believe that their is a python module created already.  We are working hard on this and appreciate everyone's patience.  Smiley
legendary
This is cool.  I do think there needs to be a better exchange than C-CEX, but you have to start somewhere.

I just hacked a bootable Ubuntu USB stick to run the latest git code.  I rebooted my son's gaming machine into it, and it's mining at 2,400 h/s on his Ivy Bridge Core i5 CPU running at 3.2GHz using 4 threads.  Under Windows, it was only mining 450 h/s.  It makes him happy to think he might make $3.50 to $7 at any time (I'm telling him each BSTY is worth $0.01 or $0.02).  He's not letting me turn it off.  I have his MineCraft server hashing at 3,000 h/s as well.

One cool thing about GobalBoost-Y is that it helps justify buying a more powerful CPU.  I did a bit of BitCoin mining to pay for my son's gaming machine.  ASICs ruined that.  I feel I may have helped Solar Designer, if only slightly, in making Yescrypt more ASIC resistant.  It's really good stuff, with nowhere near the potential for ASIC speedup as BitCoin.  Solar Designer baked in a lot of GPU defense as well.

If other people out there want to run with well optimized code from a bootable USB drive, and assuming your CPU has SSE2 support or better, you can use my GlobalBoost build for the 64-bit version of Ubuntu 14.04.  Here's a link to the Ubuntu 14.04 x64 executable I'm using:

If anyone bothers to try and install it on a thumb drive, be sure to reserve some memory (I reserved 1GB) or so of flash for updates to the OS.  You have to install these packages, after doing an apt-get update:

libdb5.3++
    libboost-thread1.54.0

I made my bootable USB stick using Ubunty's USB Creator.  I'm not sure how to do it in Windows...  If I forgot a package dependency, you ran run 'ldd GlobalBoost-Y' to see it's dependencies.  You can then run 'dpkg -S ' to find out what package you need to install.  Don't try doing this in any other version of Ubuntu than 14.04 x64, unless you really want to deal with dependency spaghetti!

Bill

That is pretty awesome bro.  I will try to test this out at the house tonight.  Thank You for this contribution.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
damn i tried to get it running on a VM yesterday, knew it would run faster... oh well I'll get it tomorrow hopefully.

libdb5.3++
    libboost-thread1.54.0

Bill
legendary

We all agree.  The dev is working on ccminer right now and I believe that their is a python module created already.  We are working hard on this and appreciate everyone's patience.  Smiley
Activity: 554
Pages:
Jump to: