Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP. [NooNooPol] - page 14. (Read 15274 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
aren't we facing a 8MB now, even chinese would agree on this, so why we should not?

better to rise gradually i guess, then you can automatize it in the client, it was already mentioned

so i'm supporting the 8MB and not the 20
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
And a Yes vote from me! My feet feel nice and toasty... Maybe it's my wool socks in June  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I would vote yes, but only if we had a guarantee that 1MB would be a real problem by march 2016, otherwise we would just be rushing things for no reason.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
Bump
Thanks for saving me the effort.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Bump
legendary
Fire up them sock-puppets boys!

Did you set the poll to disallow votes from new members?

Nope.  I didn't even notice it as an option, but I would not have configured it so even if I had.

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
I wish you had added an option for "support block size increase but only by consensus BIP". Many of the yes votes are conflated into that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
Fire up them sock-puppets boys!

Did you set the poll to disallow votes from new members?

I don't see how any poll here can be valid when the "No" side doesn't have the motivation to pad the votes but "Yes" side is playing the "dumb masses are ours" card and will use every means to sway public (sheep) opinion. Remember sheep only see the ass of the other sheep in front of them and follow.
legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
voted for yes. I just believe him, maybe even more than I should..and chinese farms? ohh

Chief Coders: Implement the following draconian changes.
Miners: We no like, so we will fork.
Chief Coders: Your call! Implement, and we all win; Fork, and we all lose.
Miners: You're fuckin' lucky we're ONLY in this for the money, damning any ideals.
Chief Coders: Nice, miners. Here's a bone.
legendary
Cypherdoc added a new poll concerning the upcoming XT fork to his epic gold thread some time ago.  Since then a lot of information has come out and it seems that some people are getting cold feet about certain things and certain parties.

Unfortunately cypherdoc didn't see fit to make allow people to change their vote it seems.  I'm just curious to see how things look now.  Fire up them sock-puppets boys!

---

Update:  Cypherdoc changed his poll so I'll do likewise.  Standing as of Sat Jun 20 17:09:53 PDT 2015:

Question:    Will you support Gavin's recent block size hard fork proposal of 20MB by March 1, 2016?
yes    31 (66%)
no    16 (34%)

Total Voters: 47

Cypherdoc, true to totalitarian propagandist form, neglected again to make his poll updatable for those who finally wade through the deceit.

Pages:
Jump to: