Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 10. (Read 45182 times)

Activity: 765
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 01:29:25 AM
ETH, NEO, Litecoin, Dash and Bitcoin gold is good for the longterm investment
it is possible will be increase a few month later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
January 12, 2018, 01:26:45 AM
I believe in Ark and Ardor to rise some more. More rewarding coin would be Oyster (PRL) as it is still above top 100 in market cap. KuCoin Shares coin could also rise more, as KuCoin exchange is getting more and more popular.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 09:45:00 PM
I think the best coins for long term investments are ethereum and bitcoin. For now, I think ethereum have a really high price and it is not suitable to buy. Contrary on that, in my opinion, the price of bitcoin is suitable for buying now.

we are on the altcoin section so i think bitcoin is not counted here and also bitcoin isnt really suitable for longer terms of investing becauase as we can see bitcoin increases and pumps unexpectedly from time to time or in just a matter of short time unlike to etherium and other altcoins that takes time in order for them to increase and reach their corresponding peak and new ath.

I think ethereum have a really high price and it is not suitable to buy. Contrary on that, in my opinion, the price of bitcoin is suitable for buying now.
no, etherium isnt really that high but bitcoin is indeed pretty expensive right now.  the price of etherium is indeed suitable for buying rather than bitcoin although you can still buy them both if you had a sufficient capital because both of them are still superb when it come to investment.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 07:07:56 PM
I think ETH  but you need to make your own research this is for your experience in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 300
January 11, 2018, 07:03:23 PM
I chose the etherium and it seems like my decision has justified itself although I'm not sure about the long-term outlook for my decision but time will tell  Undecided
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 05:18:56 PM
I would suggest Ethereum as the best altcoin next to bitcoin. If you want some more potential altcoins, you may consider Litecoin, Ripple and Cardano. Suggest you to set a target like until what period the investment should be and plan accordingly to buy these altcoins. Never get panic if the coin price goes down in between, it would bounce back again ans it's a part of trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 04:50:41 PM
I am so optimist for the crypto-currency and the future of the market.
I definitely think one day, the mass adoption will be there. And us, cryptocrazy, will be very happy.
1. Stream
2. Ark
3. Golem
4. TenX
5. Nexus
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 11, 2018, 03:49:34 PM
I think ethereum and neo is all good for longterm investment. Also while you are having NEO, you are gaining GAS too. You should avoid very popular coins because if you miss the dump time you'll lose most of your investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 03:40:47 PM
I think everyone has some reasons of choosing altcoin for long team investment ,as for me, i think Ethereum; litcoin and dash are good.
ETH -It will be the major part of my long-term portfolio possibly reaching 50% of my crypto stack. It is the first cryptocurrency which has actually working smart contracts, huge and still growing community, and it has the best team in terms of quality and quantity. This coin here to stay even though it is riskier than Bitcoin due to its complexity.
Activity: 308
January 11, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

Spectrecoin (xspec) because it is the most anonymous coin.
  Here is a comparison with other "anonymous" coins such as CloakCoin, Pivx, Monero, Verge, DeepOnion. https://altcoinwiki.org/en/SpectreCoin
   This coin is not a fork and has an isolated unique code
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 10, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
I think the best coins for long term investments are ethereum and bitcoin. For now, I think ethereum have a really high price and it is not suitable to buy. Contrary on that, in my opinion, the price of bitcoin is suitable for buying now.

Aside from Ethereum (ETH), don't forget to include Monero (XMR), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), RaiBlocks (XRB) and Cardano (ADA). They are currently in the Top 10 of the cryptocurrency market and all have shown signs of potential to rise up even further. I haven't included Bitcoin Cash (BCC) since the increase of its price was more of a hype rather than the usual build from scratch and be successful type of project, as we can see,  it's market value halted for months now and might goes on for much longer. I don't see any price surge until another Segwit2x comes around.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
I suggest you can buy some big marketcap coin such as ETH, Waves, NEO.
For a more risky investment you can take a look at the coins under top 50 with low marketcap. There you find the hidden gems with possibly 10x or more. The top altcoins are a good and safe investment. But it´s harder for them to get 10x profits like low marketcap coins. But watch out there are lots of shitcoins getting pumped.
Activity: 125
January 10, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
there are still a lot good longterm opportunities out there for sure. cryptoworld is just at its beginning. imo XSPEC with its leading tech and world class devs is one of those opportunities among the anon coins.
Activity: 336
January 10, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 05:57:30 PM
Binance is a perfect coin for long term. The Exchange is quite perfect and you have to pay 50% less fees when you pay with bnb. I believe this concept will work! Also Oyster Pearl has a very good roadmap with a nice structure and future based concept. These two coins are my favourites for long term invests.
Also take a look at Voise...seems like a nice project to me.
Activity: 86
January 10, 2018, 05:47:08 PM
This is a guess really:

Nav coin: Their dev is sound, they are releasing anonymous Dapps platform this year and ramping up marketing.

Oyster Pearl: Now this could be a problem if they dont deliver, but if they do you wil have your nice x100 I guess.
Activity: 294
January 10, 2018, 02:43:48 PM
PRL
DRGN
DTR
BLUE
QLINK
DBC
Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
January 10, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

All your suggestions are great, Waves and XSpec are projects I am familiar with,
Neblio and SpectreCoin are new for me, but I like how you described them, I will
take a better look on them after your suggestion.

Spectrecoin and xspec are the same coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 10, 2018, 02:04:22 PM
I am going to copy one of my previous posts:

and SO YOU DON'T SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU PEOPLE ABOUT NEBLIO AND XSPEC BEFORE

You can check my post history

1. Waves - fastest and most scalable blockchain in the world

2. Neblio - ETH with 8 programming languages. Already started to boom in price!

3. SpectreCoin - it has already had a minor explosion, soon to be the next Monero. Basically its a Monero on PoS, but will have first ever in crypto Stealth Staking. Easily 100$ price per coin in 2018

If first 2 are relatively known as both are TOP10 now and especially NEBLIO has gained x10 this month as a starter I will talk about "PoS Monero" anonymous currency that will have something in its sleeve that will surprise crypto world

and I ve already answered about XSPEC in another thread and will try repeat and clarify myself for any newcomers passing by, as I am a big believer in the project:

XSPEC's professional 15+ years cryptographers are preparing default stealth addresses and first ever in crypto staking on stealth addresses in Q2 2018.
Technical document will follow ofc.

By then stealth addresses will become the default ones and with stealth staking there will be no reason to go on public addresses again.

Besides that XSPEC already features an impressive list of tech, because of which without any shiny website, comprehensively written whitepaper or paid marketing (simply no funds for that right now) made almost x10 in one month:

- One of the best clients with fast transactions speed 30-60 sec txn's
- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses which is a big deal if you know what they are for
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)

So you can that it is almost makes it as I ve sad numerous times above - a Monero on PoS. A rather good compliment nowadays. We're waiting for defeault stealth addresses

I agree

Excellent comment from RKh, he did a great job here with his suggestions and he
presented it for us here. Thank you RKh.
   All your suggestions are great, Waves and XSpec are projects I am familiar with,
Neblio and SpectreCoin are new for me, but I like how you described them, I will
take a better look on them after your suggestion.
   I invested some of my money in Ethereum week ago or more, that is my long-term
investment. Along with some other alt-coins and tokens that I have. CSNO and WRC
are handling good after just couple months, and I think in a year or two they will worth
much more then they worth now, we need to give them time and space.
Activity: 179
January 10, 2018, 01:49:04 PM
I am going to copy one of my previous posts:

and SO YOU DON'T SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU PEOPLE ABOUT NEBLIO AND XSPEC BEFORE

You can check my post history

1. Waves - fastest and most scalable blockchain in the world

2. Neblio - ETH with 8 programming languages. Already started to boom in price!

3. SpectreCoin - it has already had a minor explosion, soon to be the next Monero. Basically its a Monero on PoS, but will have first ever in crypto Stealth Staking. Easily 100$ price per coin in 2018

If first 2 are relatively known as both are TOP10 now and especially NEBLIO has gained x10 this month as a starter I will talk about "PoS Monero" anonymous currency that will have something in its sleeve that will surprise crypto world

and I ve already answered about XSPEC in another thread and will try repeat and clarify myself for any newcomers passing by, as I am a big believer in the project:

XSPEC's professional 15+ years cryptographers are preparing default stealth addresses and first ever in crypto staking on stealth addresses in Q2 2018.
Technical document will follow ofc.

By then stealth addresses will become the default ones and with stealth staking there will be no reason to go on public addresses again.

Besides that XSPEC already features an impressive list of tech, because of which without any shiny website, comprehensively written whitepaper or paid marketing (simply no funds for that right now) made almost x10 in one month:

- One of the best clients with fast transactions speed 30-60 sec txn's
- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses which is a big deal if you know what they are for
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)

So you can that it is almost makes it as I ve sad numerous times above - a Monero on PoS. A rather good compliment nowadays. We're waiting for defeault stealth addresses

I agree
Pages:
Jump to: