Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 18. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 102
October 11, 2018, 02:20:43 AM
Cryptocurrency is more diverse and opportunities are there to make good return on your investment! Cryptocurrency is open more than stock market. You can also be more creative in cryptocurrency unlike stock market where creativity can send you to jail!
good and not it depends on the results obtained. everyone in the investment wants to make a profit. the conclusion is profit and loss we can get because all depends on ourselves in managing the investment.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
October 11, 2018, 02:14:27 AM
i think invest on crypto can be good idea and worst idea.
if you got invest at coin stable price always rise if could be good idea.
but if you put your investment to loser coin, you will lost your money to.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 11, 2018, 02:10:14 AM
Cryptocurrency is something new, not fully understood. And as you know, everything new at an early stage can bring good returns. Therefore, invest in crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 11, 2018, 02:02:25 AM
Cryptocurrency is more diverse and opportunities are there to make good return on your investment! Cryptocurrency is open more than stock market. You can also be more creative in cryptocurrency unlike stock market where creativity can send you to jail!
Activity: 256
October 11, 2018, 01:47:39 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
Cryptocurrency and so is a cash asset, just ordinary assets - securities, vouchers are more stable. Therefore, while avoiding the crypt, a lot of hamsters and risk.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 11, 2018, 01:40:30 AM
In my opinion, of course, it is better to invest in cryptocurrency, there are more opportunities to make a profit in the future. But just do not forget that any investment is a risk and you should not invest all your money in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 11, 2018, 01:37:15 AM
if you are sure of the project you are analyzing, in my opinion investing in an ICO project is a very good action, but on the contrary if you are not sure the project will achieve success, then do not force yourself to invest because it will be very risky
Activity: 294
October 10, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
I strongly believe that investing in cryptocurrency is better than shares. Cryptocurrencies will give you quick and far more profit within a short while, but shares will keep you waiting for too long to mature.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 07:54:29 PM

The final decision still depends on you on which of the market to choose. If you are more interested in bigger ROI or prrofits that come with the price of higher capital risk, then cryptos is suitable for you.
Activity: 406
October 10, 2018, 10:23:32 AM
I think it is a good idea to invest in the cryptocurrency. I am a long term investor and I think soon I will have a good profit
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 10:11:43 AM
Its depend on your knowledge and experience if you have stock market experience then it will be easy and profitable business for you and same requirements apply for cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 10, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

It is good to invest in a sharemarket if your goal and intention is not that takes a long time. In crypto, tge value of the altcoins changes over time, it changes fast which is often unpredictable whilr in the share market, you focus on your economy, you can think if it is good to invest for a longer period of time
Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 09:52:15 AM
Now it is very convenient to purchase opportunities, will lower the ethereum block awards and this will adversely affect the price. I think bitcoin will drop to 5k dollar level

Bitcoin is actually been there in different occasions this year but it never go beyond that price yet. It is really a good idea to invest in crypto and if you can, invest in share market too because the more source of income you can produce, the better your crypto profit will be too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 09:51:37 AM
A stock Fund is a more complex market. They sell more professional people, and everything depends on the price of oil, gold, etc. There need a lot to consider. In cryptocurrency, everything is much easier, everything is built on luck. Any special knowledge is not required.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 10, 2018, 09:43:42 AM
It is really good idea invested your money cryptocurrency than share market because this is kind of investment that you can get more money in a short period of time because in stock market is needed a longterm to earn money . That two have advantages and disadvatanges of investing choose or pick best for you.
Activity: 325
October 10, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
I've no experience in trading in stock market, but this is definitely less risky way to make profit than investing in crypto. Crypto market in its turn more volatile and profitable than the traditional markets, which one is better - it's only up to you.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

You can make or lose money on both. The first step to do is to study, practice and then bet. Yes, you read it right. The true is at the end of the day you are betting on price in both markets because no one can predict it with total accuracy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
October 10, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
It's good to invest in cryptocurrency if you find a good project like Ethereum back when they are just starting out, and you only invest what you can afford to lose, compare to shareholdings the profit is huge for cryptocurrency but you got to have the combination of luck and knowledge.

It must be understood that crypto investment is a very risky thing, I suggest to study in detail and of course be prepared with all risks.
Activity: 98
October 10, 2018, 09:11:49 AM
Investment is s personal decision no one can make it for you. It's best to invest in what you understand and also know well. Investment is a very risky venture money can be gained and also lost
Activity: 196
October 10, 2018, 08:51:26 AM
go for invest in crypto, participated in ico sale as much as you can, but first study the Project well before you decide to invest to some ico Project.
Pages:
Jump to: