Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 19. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 08:49:57 AM
Well, investing in a good project never harms you. It actually helps you. It is another way to earn profits especially if the project is promising or the project is well-established.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 08:30:31 AM
its depending on your skills. investment is the good ways to earn huge profit. but it's some risky. so you needed more experience and knowledge. if you have not proper Knowledge about crypto market you will lose your money.
Activity: 504
October 10, 2018, 08:22:54 AM
Now it is very convenient to purchase opportunities, will lower the ethereum block awards and this will adversely affect the price. I think bitcoin will drop to 5k dollar level
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
October 10, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
It's good to invest in cryptocurrency if you find a good project like Ethereum back when they are just starting out, and you only invest what you can afford to lose, compare to shareholdings the profit is huge for cryptocurrency but you got to have the combination of luck and knowledge.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 08:07:57 AM
In traditional stock market, there is no open system that guarantee equal access and right to all stakeholder. It is not so in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is  fullly decentralized which make it difficult to de-franchise anyone.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 10, 2018, 07:53:14 AM
In my opinion, investment in both of these tools is good. Therefore, if I were you, I would divide my investments in equal shares.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 10, 2018, 07:47:09 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
Share Market is too dangerous and can immediately run out of your money, for example like FOREX, IQOptions etc.
If cryptocurrency is more comfortable and relaxed because when the altcoins that are purchased experience a price decrease, then our estimate is still there...
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
October 10, 2018, 07:42:14 AM
divide your money equally between the cryptocurrency and the stock market, invest in both, so you get the concept and can see all the pros and cons for yourself without the advice..and then come and tell us in what area you got more dividends  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 10, 2018, 07:35:52 AM
most of people here believe in crypto so they will tell you invest in crypto. but wise investor will tell you to invest in both.
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 10, 2018, 07:20:16 AM
I think it the bad idea. The cryptocurrency market very small and the auction becomes worse. If situation not to change it the end
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

If you are willing to take risk for good profit, invest in crypto. Don't be a FOMO later. Buy alts now. The price is at dip.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 10, 2018, 07:08:12 AM
when you ask in the cryptocurrency forum the answer is that crypto is the best, but don't just act without thinking and learning. learn first and increase knowledge then you will be able to easily determine decisions
Actually if we enter in crypto and not to be waste your money to invest make sure that you everything and search some of information about the crypto. And need to be careful because they have some scam project also so must avoid of that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 06:23:54 PM
basically, both of them will be able to give you an advantage because it all depends on your point of view, if you feel investing in the stock market is the best idea please do it that will give you the best. but my advice is to see the crypto market which is experiencing difficult times and all prices are low, you should invest your money in it and only on coins that have a bright future potential.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 07, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
Either crypto good investment or not stock market also not bad. But both have different risk ratio. I believe crypto has more risk and not backed by anyone. Even on the stock market control of government also. Yeah crypto have more chance of profit over the stocks what I like the most.  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 05:06:14 PM
I think that you need to divide your capital in different markets. Of course put half on your deposit. 25% in the crypto market and 25% in usual stock market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 05:04:34 PM
It all depends on the investor preferences and choices but I might go in for crypto's since I have some knowledge over there and the potential gains it might provide to me. But trust me both are really good so go in for what you will be comfortable with.
Activity: 244
October 07, 2018, 04:52:01 PM
Risk in investment are everywhere and it is advisable to invest that much amount only if unfortunately there will be losses which you will be able to digest. I think investment in cryptocurrency is good option presently as the market is in the bearish mood if you want invest for long-term. There are so many good things we will going to see in future like clear regulation about cryptocurrency on international level so that institutional investors will invest more money without hesitation and this help cryptocurrency market to reach on higher peak even better than last year bull run.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 04:47:58 PM
all good, the bad is if you don't make an investment, because if you don't make an investment that means there's no possibility of making a profit in the future, so if you really have hope to reap the benefits, of investing immediately, wherever and whenever
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
October 07, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
I like investing in crypto to be honest because sometimes, the graph is really easy to understand .. you might earn alot with no experience if you just get lucky few times Smiley
But, the shares market is a really hard thing, i didn't try it before but i've read some topics in that purpose and didn't fall for it, it's not my best choice atm Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
October 07, 2018, 04:43:29 PM
Both are good but you have to be learned enough to trade on both market especially crypto. Yes it can give you easyoney but can as well wreck one if you are not careful
Pages:
Jump to: