Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 17. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

If you can afford both of it why not? It is a good idea to invest with cryptocurrency and stock market because it can boom your  capital. However you must be wise before investing to something. Do some study before investing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 13, 2018, 03:35:46 AM
Hello here my opinion. So if you still sont have any coins/tokens then now is very good time to invest some money to cryptocoins. They will raise in price very soon. But you need to split your portfolio.
Regards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 13, 2018, 03:30:12 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
Cause i do invest in cryptos i do think crypto is good investments, there is a lot of opportunity here that might be happening in future, the bull market still poossible to happen and i believe market will recover and something that happened will happen again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

Actually both of the two have their good side and bad side. Investing is a very broad aspect of business, it's about taking risk and overcoming uncertainty. Investing in cryptos is good especially if you really understand the concept of it. It is good in a long term investment but risky as well, you be observant to its value and its situation. I recommend that you should also do consider to invest in a share market since everyone needs one another, no one can succeed by just working alone.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 03:16:34 AM
I do invest in both crypto currency and share market. It is not about good or bad idea, both are good just we need to stick with our rules and discipline so that we can make at safe investment practice for us. Share market is little stable as compare to crypto currency so the risk and reward factor work on both, if you can take more risk and invest in crypto you may get a big reward also.
Activity: 826
October 13, 2018, 02:39:57 AM
Two things that I think is very helpful, if we can use these opportunities to good use. And these two things surely have different risks. I am very interested to invest in crypto. Because in this crypto has an awful lot of opportunities to make money. And especially to invest wisely.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 02:35:04 AM
Some people who invested in share market before had switch to cryptocurrency because of the benefits and it is better in many ways, you can invest any amount in crypto and it has a faster way to gain profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 13, 2018, 01:50:00 AM
Share market is good, but it depends on what you’re investing on, if you’re lucky you’re going to benefit from it. On the other hand, cryptocurrency itself is also good, so it’s left for you to decide. But if it were to be me, I would go for cryptocurrency without thinking twice, or if the share market you’re going for seems to have potential you can divide your money into two equals parts and invest one in crypto and the other in the share market.
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 12, 2018, 10:23:33 AM
Take note make some profile to see on what is the best for in investing money in crypto's or in invest it in share market. You may decide on what is better to work on it, and choose the one who you should know more easiest way to run your plans.
Activity: 616
October 12, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
Frankly, if you are new in trading, then forget about investing in markets.  Better buy some cryptocurrencies and start quickly and decisively figure out what to do with it

It's a natural thing if you are new to the virtual currency world today but you should understand good learning to find out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 12, 2018, 10:10:45 AM
Frankly, if you are new in trading, then forget about investing in markets.  Better buy some cryptocurrencies and start quickly and decisively figure out what to do with it
Activity: 672
October 11, 2018, 04:23:15 PM
If you think that you have huge amount of money I will advise you to divide it into two. Invest one half on cryptocurrency and invest the other half on share market.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:14:19 PM
It all depends on which shares and in which cryptocurrencies to invest your money. If you invest without thinking and without analyzing, then there will be losses everywhere. If you correctly approach the investment, then the profit can be obtained everywhere.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

All certainly has risks because of investing money. And if seen from the advantages, I focus more to invest in crypto. Because I already proved it that investing has many advantages. And for now that is the focus, of course, continue doing monitoring the growth of the coins.
Activity: 672
October 11, 2018, 03:30:16 AM
The best is to divide your investment. So you're reducing the risk of losing your money. You can invest some of that money in crypto, the other part in share market.
Activity: 310
October 11, 2018, 03:26:33 AM
Each person will have different views and investment strategies. I would rather invest in the crypto market than invest in the stock market. Because i feel the fast crypto market is richer and more profitable than any other form of investment. And in the crypto market the chances are more for us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 11, 2018, 03:21:55 AM
Both have high risks, but the return on investment in the cryptocurrency market is higher than the stock market! This is why the cryptocurrency market attracts investors!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 11, 2018, 03:20:57 AM
As long as we are able or able to control it, investment is certainly a good thing because we can get the benefits of investing. but it must be careful to be able to make a profit
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 11, 2018, 03:18:42 AM
Cryptocurrency is something new, not fully understood. And as you know, everything new at an early stage can bring good returns. Therefore, invest in crypto.

And as the years go by, bitcoin's utilization and value is getting higher and higher. Though volatility is already in its DNA, crypto investment is one of the good investment today and is a good for both short term and long term hold.
Activity: 826
October 11, 2018, 02:27:58 AM
Cryptomarket is wild and give a great chances to make large profits in a short terms, but crypto also is much more risky. Maybe, need split your investments and get some experience on cryptomarket and then decide in which direction to go.
Pages:
Jump to: