Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 14. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 03:02:47 PM
Invest in crypto market. I think that it's something new for you so it might be more interesting. As for me, I invested in crypto and my decision was right.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 02:59:33 PM
Its all about choice and which ever you feel is satisfying and more convenient for you,you can invest in crypto if you understand the market manipulation then you can invest else you would lose money make your choice
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
November 04, 2018, 02:57:43 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
I am also interested in classic stock market, but it seems that big crysis is coming in the next few months, so I wouldrather wait for the fall and then buy.
Thats how big investors do it.
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
Still, I look more towards investing in cryptocurrency.  since it is easier, more profitable and profit is sometimes not predictable.  However, it is Safer to invest in funds!
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 02:53:45 PM
In the crypto-currency market, I think you can earn much higher money than if you invest in shares , and the risks are of course the same just invest in more reliable coins!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
I think that now it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies, as the market is at the bottom and it is likely that very soon it will begin to grow.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
November 04, 2018, 01:54:44 PM
both have advantages and disadvantages of each. Crypto has a high risk, while the share market is not too high risk. However, for long-term investments, I think crypto has a potential and a good future, especially now that crypto prices are down, an opportunity for us to invest. it all depends on your needs and desires, but I prefer investment in crypto
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 01:44:29 PM
surely if you want to get lucky you must have a good idea. good idea in the sense of being good at holding coins. keep calm even though it is currently difficult to make a profit because this is normal. just be patient enough everything will soon rise.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 01:34:38 PM
I think it's different markets and we can't say which is better. Everyone chooses more suiteable way for getting money.
Activity: 255
November 04, 2018, 01:29:49 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
  I do not know much about share market but I believe that crypto has great potential and if you invest in crypto you will be profitable in the future. Not only in terms of value but also experience. Because crypto has a very high possibility of being popular and used by many. So if you invest in this time, in the future you will have a great advantage
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 01:18:27 PM
Crypto market comes with huge risks which opens up a space for a huge gain.
In stock market, price predictions have some logic and market will adjust itself immediately.
But volatility is where we make money.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
November 04, 2018, 01:15:33 PM
The risk is in each other's hands, if you get a good one, the results are good, and if you get bad, the results will be bad.
It depends on everyone's thinking pattern to invest, because this investment is very risky, so think wisely so that you are not disappointed.

50/50 chance of a good outcome) I don't understand how people can give advice to the other people when they don't know anything about their financial and intellectual abilities. Those people will just lose their money!
Activity: 518
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
November 04, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
I think is good if you can invest hold popular coin that have high rank at CMC .you need to hold it and then sell when their price is higher and you get more profit from it.very safety  balance better than join at ico project
Activity: 448
November 04, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
Looking for investment opportunities at a market in decline can be a good strategy. But only if we are investing in a specific project, and not the general concept of "cryptocurrency".
If it is good enough to assess the prospects of the project, then in the current bear market you can buy tokens at a very good price.
Activity: 490
November 04, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
I think both are good, what do you want? If you trust Crypto, invest. If you are afraid you can change. I would not recommend doing anything because only you can master yourself.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2018, 11:26:00 AM
At this moment, it would be a better idea to invest on share market since market downfall is dominant in the market and investing at times like this would more likely result to huge profit loss. Or if you are patient, wait for the market to have its recovery and do not invest for now. In such way, there will be no regrets from investing which is a risky action in all aspects.
Activity: 404
November 04, 2018, 11:22:25 AM
Investing in the crypto market is probably higher and faster. Once you enter the crypto market and you invest in BItcoin, the potential will be higher and the chances will be even greater. You will have very much knowledge of finance through the crypto market.
Activity: 154
November 04, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
Everyone chooses what he likes. But it seems to me if you went to this forum, then you have already chosen))
November 01, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
You can invest well in cryptocurrency as well as in market shares.
And you might fail in both directions. In my opinion, you can get rich here and there with a competent approach.
Activity: 364
October 31, 2018, 04:11:14 PM
I think that you can invest in cryptocurrencies, but still you will need skills to earn with the help of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: