Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 16. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 12:04:42 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

Both are good ideas, i'd suggest you diversify invest in both.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
I only invest in the crypto currencies and not in the stock market. Crypto currencies space is young and dynamic. Here you are able to gain much higher profits with less capital than on the stock market. But I think everybody decides for himself.
unfortunately, the market is not only young, but also defenseless. all sesta in kiptonart not stakhouse, bijimi and it is not specified from them the law. all capital can disappear in one minute with the exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 01:34:05 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
Choose you, but both is in any case a risk. No one can guarantee that everything will be fine. Here all the decision is yours, but if there is something to invest, make the distribution and invest both there and there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 01:16:36 PM
Both have good potential, which means investing in both of them will reduce your risks and thereby increase your potential profit. Do not be greedy and do not pursue super-profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 12:54:12 PM
why you think investing money in crypto is a bad idea, who told you that? crypto spreads all over the world and no temporary obstacle can stop it. so choose the future and opportunities it offers you
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
Yes. All investments are risky . crypto investment and the stock market  there is a risk in it. At the moment, the crypto market is on a downward trend. Prices are good for investment. This is a sign that investing in the moment will be a good idea. Once the market rebound occurs, things will get better. bring higher profits
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 11:39:43 AM
I only invest in the crypto currencies and not in the stock market. Crypto currencies space is young and dynamic. Here you are able to gain much higher profits with less capital than on the stock market. But I think everybody decides for himself.
Activity: 322
October 30, 2018, 11:36:22 AM
I choose to invest in Crypto compared to Share, the reason is:
1. Stock system is more complicated
2. Must follow the stock exchange every day
3. price movements are relatively slow
whereas Cryptocurrency;
1. the system is in our hands
2. using a blockchain decentralized system
3. fast price movements
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
October 30, 2018, 11:32:02 AM
I think every person has a view of investing. There are no investment forms, but the profitability and the highest are the crypto and Bitcoin markets are worth more than any other stock.
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Sure you need to choose cryptocurrencies for investing. What will you earn from stock exchange. 10 percentage 20 percentage _? What will you do 10 percentage profit.
In cryptospace you can earn 50x 100x or you can lose your money. But atleast you have a chance to earn big amount of money
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
Both are equally good. But, to invest in cryptocurrency you need knowledge and experience about the cryptocurrency world so you are not surprised when you see the red market. I think investing in a cryptocurrency is more risky because you have to keep an eye on the development of your coins in the market and always do an analysis to anticipate if the coin will start falling.
Activity: 462
October 30, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
Everywhere, little by little, and there will be a lot of sense, and there’s less risk! And still, make money from the bounty and make other investments besides your time and work!
copper member
Activity: 294
October 30, 2018, 10:09:07 AM
The best financial advise is to never but all eggs in one basket, another school of thought teaches to learn properly before earning. The truth is that no investment is totally guaranteed, anything could happen at any time, but it is wise to always spread investments such that one the chances will be wide. Crypto is good, but always have other options if you are learned about it. Best idea for me
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
October 30, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

as you know how to manage the risk or minimize the risk of investments, both is good
because all investments opportunity is risky,,  Wink
Activity: 243
October 30, 2018, 09:51:51 AM
Invest in the crypto currency. If you learn to use manipulation on the market in your favor - you will be rich, if not, you will lose money. So learn and earn.
You're right that learning is the majority to earn money here in decentralized investment which prices is unstable .To have a good profits make sure to decide good things ,we must adopt crypto first and the technology in every steps to achieve targets here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 13, 2018, 09:12:35 AM
Why dont you try to invest in cryptocurrency its a great idea and its definitely worth it. Everything is connected with risk , if you invest in cryptocurrency you have the chance to earn huge profit. You can get a lot of benefits from it.
Activity: 252
October 13, 2018, 07:45:55 AM
You should try to invest in crypto currencies. It will give you much higher profit. Make a great investigation and decide in which coin you are going to invest in. Also do not forget to cut your budget into equal pieces and do not invest more than 10 percent in one single coin.
Activity: 364
October 13, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

there is nothing good and nothing bad, everything is the same it's just that if you invest in crypto the risk is greater than you invest in the share market, but the profit gained from investing in crypto is greater than the share market, so you just choose want to invest in big profits with a big risk or invest in small profits but the risk is also small.
Activity: 60
October 13, 2018, 07:40:33 AM
That would ask me a question last year - the answer would be obvious. Now the situation is so sad that I would not recommend definitely investing money in the Altcoins. But this does not apply to Bitcoin. He was and will be in the price in any situation. And the shares are not mine at all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

Both investments can provide earnings. Decide which of the two works for you better or which you are good at. But if you can manage both and you have the resources then do it. Remember this needs a lot of your time and a good decision making.
Pages:
Jump to: