Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 3. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
November 29, 2018, 06:23:21 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

It's better to learn first before committing to invest in cryptocurrency because it's so volatile. The good one is to invest promising project and strong team, pick your best project and worth investing your money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 06:18:11 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

not all will produce good and not all will produce bad
before investing we see first how the market conditions, do not get misdirected. it will make us difficult
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 06:14:52 PM
For me it's good to invest in the both of them, you can divide the investment and invest in cryptos and shares, it's not really good to always put your eyes all in one basket.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 06:14:05 PM
It all depends on the market situation. I think now that the peak has passed and everything has fallen to the bottom is the best moment to enter, provided that you believe that in the future everything will grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 06:01:27 PM
For current time better invest in cryptocurrency than in shares. Cryptocurrencies not almost in the bottom before new bull run. But shares can go down next years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 29, 2018, 05:36:40 PM
At this point, you should have known what is best for you. There are some people who believe that crypto is not for them, yet because of their greed, they are still in it. There are some who feel the other way round and they are making it big in crypto. Identify the one that will work for you.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 29, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins, they are at their low price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
November 29, 2018, 03:23:40 PM
It all depends on your preferences and appetite. If you want to risk on the verge of permissible and, with a successful outcome, a good jackpot is thrown, then only a cryptocurrency will help you. And you want to work quietly on the basis of your knowledge, then work on the stock market.
Activity: 366
November 29, 2018, 03:12:39 PM
Invest in cryptocurrency is good idea. Now invest by USD to Ethereum to coin and you will see that price down in entire history last 1.5 year or you should do trading
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 29, 2018, 03:05:51 PM
Well it is good to invest in crypto since the amount of money you can invest is your choice, there are not many procedures in investing and lastly it's high in activity in the market where you could get up to 2x in just a day. The down side is free fall, once people loss interest it may come to the point that they will all sell making it worthless.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 02:56:23 PM
Nothing is good. Nothing is bad. All the things have some advantages and some disadvantages. Now its upto you how you want to choose. Make a short list of your requirements and then decide what will be the best for you , whose disadvantages will be worth ignoring.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 02:49:25 PM
I think that storing assets in crypto is better, but all depends on what you think will take, because the current market situation has not progressed, think wisely to save your assets because assets are certainly important for the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
I think that predict which of these investments will give you more income and will be more stable impossible. Most likely, cryptocurrencies will be able to give more profit, but so far the market can not move and I hope that it will not fall even lower.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 02:31:30 PM
both are equally good and have the opportunity to generate a lot of profit, all of which depend on coins and which share market you invest your money in, both are great ideas The most important thing is being able to choose the right coin share market, so good luck
I think that the decision was right when choosing promising coins for investment or trade, it is best to pay attention to the rating of cryptocurrencies and in no case do not risk because of new projects. At the moment it is a big risk.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 02:30:48 PM
I think both have the same risk. it's just that if investment in crypto we can get profits quickly. when we buy and sell coins at the right time. and crypto price increases are faster than stocks.
the stock market is strongly influenced by the news of the world politic and economy. so I would rather invest in decentralized crypto.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
November 29, 2018, 02:07:32 PM
both are equally good and have the opportunity to generate a lot of profit, all of which depend on coins and which share market you invest your money in, both are great ideas The most important thing is being able to choose the right coin share market, so good luck
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
November 29, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

Aside from equities and crypto, check also bonds, commodities, forex.
If you have enough paper assets, trade some for real estate.
It will take years but if you remain steadfast in your goal for financial freedom, you'll eventually get there.
Good luck on your journey!
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
November 29, 2018, 01:28:51 PM
if lives in indonesia we should be kind as appreciating decision as might to put of sums of funds on investment to gives as chance as moderataing of extras on expends of attains on table of collateration with the  clients of thes service.

Activity: 664
November 29, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
In my opinion, it depends on the choices you make and know how much risk the investment you choose. good or bad depending on the steps you take.
Activity: 700
November 29, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
before starting an investment, you must know the risks of both, both investing in crypto and in the share market have
advantages and disadvantages of each, you must determine which of them has the potential to generate greater profits.
Pages:
Jump to: