Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 9. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 08:47:19 PM
actually almost the same between the stock market and crypto, they are also volatile. but in my opinion it's better to invest in crypto because crypto is all the easier, from buying, hodl to selling, crypto is simpler and can make profits more easily.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 15, 2018, 03:28:56 PM
If I were you, I just would to choose invest in coins and trade them in market to make some profit. It is the better way, I think.
November 15, 2018, 03:13:27 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
hehe, if you did not invest yet, so I think it's time now cause there's a big dumb recently,
and buying now could bring you instant profit for few days.
I very interested to see how market react
it hink taht yoù will learn more efficiently if you will learn about soemthing that ypu are inetersted in so remeber about that
November 15, 2018, 03:12:24 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
i think taht in every situation you shoyld be sure that ypu are dping the rigjt thing and learn about this method a lot
Activity: 238
November 15, 2018, 03:08:36 PM
hehe, if you did not invest yet, so I think it's time now cause there's a big dumb recently,
and buying now could bring you instant profit for few days.
I very interested to see how market react
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 15, 2018, 03:08:31 PM
If you can afford both the do it.  I suggest  that you should study first the risk of that assets. If you want Crypto then make sure how to choose the potential of it. You really need advice from the expert before investing because both assets are risky. Both side can be good or bad, it is really how you choose.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 01:58:55 PM
I think everyone have freedom to take any type of decision. but l trust in crypto. because lot of people had good earnings in past.
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
November 15, 2018, 01:50:42 PM
I agree with others, it may be true that you are misplaced in asking, because what you are asking for is a choice between shares and crypto, while you ask in crypto databases, surely 99% of them will answer crypto, because we all have the same mission . Although I personally chose crypto because crypto is more promising.

Between the two options, they are both equal for me, they have both pros and cons. When one person invest in crypto, the first thing that he or she would notice is the fast up and down of the market. A coin popular today, would not be popular again tommorow, atleast that is how i see it. In addition you are the solely person who is responsible for checking out the market and checking your investment or funds. But, when one person invest in shared market, first thing to notice is the stability, a coin today can be as popular as yesterday. You can be at ease with its slow phase of movement making you not worried about your investment.
Activity: 183
November 15, 2018, 01:30:58 PM
I agree with others, it may be true that you are misplaced in asking, because what you are asking for is a choice between shares and crypto, while you ask in crypto databases, surely 99% of them will answer crypto, because we all have the same mission . Although I personally chose crypto because crypto is more promising.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
I think investing in crypto is a good idea. because in my opinion personally is more profitable, and we can invest with small capital and can return enough capital. and many choices of cryptocurrency, not just one
crypto is a very good investment tool now even for me it is the best for now. crypto can give us fast and big profits, but all that can be obtained thanks to the effort to understand crypto. because investing in crypto without knowing how it works is very risky.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 11:29:41 AM
I think that the crypt has a rather large potential, nevertheless, the price has recently begun to fall significantly. I think that first of all it is worth being cautious with investments.
Activity: 229
November 15, 2018, 11:14:16 AM
I think investing in crypto is a good idea. because in my opinion personally is more profitable, and we can invest with small capital and can return enough capital. and many choices of cryptocurrency, not just one
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 15, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
Crypto market is volatile and that means you can earn and loss huge amount of money in short time so if you like gambling or if you want to get rich in shorttime you can try your chance. People dont like stock markets because prices are moving slowly and 10 20 percentage profits yearly is nothing for us. We  generally loose our 90 percentage of money or we can do 10x in 5 day Cheesy .
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 15, 2018, 11:09:53 AM
It is good to invest in crypto as long as you know what you are doing in your money. Laziness is a noise that very annoying when realizing that you are in that condition. To search the perspectives is a must to determine the good investment plans.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 11:09:22 AM
Look at the difference. The cryptocurrency market is much more volatile and liquid than the stock market. Therefore, here you will earn faster and more if you have trading experience.
Activity: 585
November 15, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
With the current market turmoil, it is not clear whether the continued investment in the crypto market is good or bad. There are better ideas in this area. How to invest without fear of loss? I am holding a lot of coins but the price is very low now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 15, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
Why don't you want to invest in both variants? Investing in stocks is the classic way to invest. And trading gives unlimited opportunities, where it is not necessary to have an economic education.

I prefer to combine investments, of course, not only in the crypto market. The crypto market is only one of the areas for investment, there are many such areas, and in the pursuit of profit in such a promising market one should not forget about the classical markets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
Unlike the cryptocurrency market, the stock market is protected by the securities law.
There are a lot of frauds in the crypto-currency market and sometimes technical analysis simply does not work.Not one technical analysis will not tell you when there will be another pump and dump.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 15, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Why don't you want to invest in both variants? Investing in stocks is the classic way to invest. And trading gives unlimited opportunities, where it is not necessary to have an economic education.
Activity: 686
November 14, 2018, 01:54:45 PM
investing in crypto or on the stock market has the same risk, so it depends on how you invest. if you already know crypto in depth, you can choose Crypto as your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: