Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 10. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
I think it would be a good idea, if you will invest in crypto market. Now all currencies are too cheap, so it's a great chance to buy them for these small prices and make a big profit in the nearest time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
I prefer to invest in the crypto market because it is more profitable. Investing in the crypto market and investing in the stock market are equally risky. And in my opinion, the safest is investing in crypto because the price of coins continues to increase and your assets can be stored in several wallets.
Activity: 245
November 14, 2018, 01:16:56 PM
Of course, investing in electronic money can help you make a lot of money. The profit you can get is huge if your altcoin chooses  increase the value. In contrast, you have to take risks. By the volatility of the market, the value of your investment altcoin is very volatile.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
November 14, 2018, 12:57:20 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

Invest on cryptos i think more safety than you invest in share market
but,you must safe your asset, backup your wallet,save your privkey (write down your private key,memonic phrase on paper) its the safest way
or you can safe your asset on hardware wallet to avoid your wallet hacked by hackers.
Activity: 434
November 14, 2018, 12:29:38 PM
Investment is risk anyway. You cannot make a lot of money without risk. If you are ready for this - welcome! I think now is a great time to invest in a crypto.
Activity: 308
November 14, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
The good thing I want to say here is that bitcoin coins are more known around the world. It is widely spread. Now even in Africa people have come to know it. Despite its limitations there are still some scams about bitcoin raging and more ways of earning bitcoin very hard. To build a strong bitcoin foundation requires a lot of experience from what we know in society.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
November 14, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

Two option Share market and cryptocurrency market. Two is difficult if you new. To understand Both markets so tough.
If you choose the crypto market then it will better than invest on share market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

in my opinion it's better to invest in crypto than investing money in the share market.
we can take advantage of crypto by buying it when prices are down and selling it when prices in the market go up, it is the secret of investors who have experience investing in crypto currencies.
The fact of the matter is that the cryptocurrency market is not the same as it was before, when all the coins grew in value and it was profitable to invest. Now the market is completely different and only experienced investors can earn money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
Both I think are good, and can make big profits with time. To be able to generate profits in a shorter time can be via crypto. Investments, when prices are at a low point, will increase the opportunity to generate high profits. This can be obtained by waiting for the development of crypto to reach a high and stable point.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 14, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
Any investment made wisely is always good in the long run. And most importantly, you understand what you are doing and what you are risking. And what you choose for yourself, what is closer to you, it will be a good investment. I wish you luck.
actually it wants long term and short term investments the most important thing is to pay attention to the capital that we have before we invest, then select coins that have the potential and can be reached with the capital that we have, make sure the moment we buy is also right
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 14, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

in my opinion it's better to invest in crypto than investing money in the share market.
we can take advantage of crypto by buying it when prices are down and selling it when prices in the market go up, it is the secret of investors who have experience investing in crypto currencies.
Activity: 378
November 14, 2018, 11:27:19 AM
If you seek excitement but on the other hand uncertainty and sometimes doubt, you should definitely invest in crypto. Stock markets are quite boring (especially when coming from the crypto scene) and they cant really compare ROI wise with the crypto market.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
November 14, 2018, 11:12:30 AM
Any investment made wisely is always good in the long run. And most importantly, you understand what you are doing and what you are risking. And what you choose for yourself, what is closer to you, it will be a good investment. I wish you luck.
Yes the luck depends on your way on how to manage all those investments,just be ready to all if what will happen to your investment either it will grow or loosing.
Activity: 574
November 14, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

There is no clear answer to this question. Both sources of investment can be good or bad. You need to know both areas to start investing. Otherwise, there is a high probability of losing your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
You can lose money on the stock market.Just the stock market is regulated by the law on securities and any manipulation will be punishable.
Activity: 307
November 14, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
Any investment is very risky. In stocks you will not be able to make a big profit, but every month you will receive dividends, crypto is the opposite. But here at one moment you can lose all the money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
November 13, 2018, 04:03:57 PM
Investing is always a good idea to do with the money that is not "important" to you. Instead of it just sitting and collecting dust, you can really use it to make more money.
Cryptos are a way to grow really fast the sum you invest, but there is a high chance of losing. Stocks in the other hand are more stable but you need larger sums of money to really get noticeable money back.
Activity: 126
November 13, 2018, 04:00:14 PM
Well, if you compare different investments, the cryptocurrency is now a very young market, I now think that you can invest now!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 13, 2018, 02:34:29 PM
if you understand traditional markets and know how to trade both here and there, then, of course, you need to split your money between two of them. In this autumn, traditional markets were more volatile than cryptocurrency
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 13, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: