Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 5. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 04:08:19 AM
Investment is good for all of us. Because it's profitable but it's not good when we lose. Crypto is a new financial market, so there are too many opportunities to participate
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 04:04:25 AM
Investing in crypto currency can be short or long term, while in stock or share market you really need a longer time for your investment to have profit, crypto is the best to invest into but have many risks to take
Activity: 560
November 27, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
Be a surprise if once we rouse the worth of bitcoin becomes 10000 USD nightlong, is that possible? as a result of if we glance at the market currently bullrun has not disclosed the signs, therefore it makes a basic question, is bullrun extremely happening at the tip of the year? nobody extremely is aware of concerning the bullrun. I conjointly do not see the sign for future bullrun. Some prediction aforesaid the bullrun happen not within the finish of this year however at the center of the subsequent year. we have a tendency to simply hope it'll return shortly, no alternative for this. This year just one disappointments are waiting USA, now, by all indications, we have a tendency to are looking forward to solely another fall, therefore make preparations and take a look at to not be nervous.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 27, 2018, 03:44:22 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
The entire market is now in a downturn, including the cryptocurrency market and the stock market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 03:13:04 AM
Crypto is too risky if not able to run it properly. But if you can master these things pretty well, great results can be obtained. not just have big capital in crypto. a pretty volatile condition requires investment in crypto must have a good strategy so as not to fall into a loss.
Activity: 131
November 27, 2018, 01:42:51 AM
Both ideas are equally good. Decide for yourself what you want to do, the stock market is obviously more stable, but the yield there is much less. The cryptocurrency market is very dangerous, but the percentage of profits can be huge.
Activity: 266
November 27, 2018, 01:40:37 AM
If you have extensive knowledge and you are someone who has good emotional management then you should invest in Cryptocurrency by studying every coin that has good potential to increase its value.
I know that now is an unfavorable condition for investing but do it all with a good strategy so that you can benefit and read the Cryptocurrency market conditions and situations.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 01:16:47 AM
Investing in crypto is more save than share even if the market crash , there is a sure of it bouncing back but you just have to get in good and real project which will definitely be worth in near future , not just any token that will even send you to bankruptcy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 27, 2018, 12:48:37 AM
The best choice if you understand what you will choose. Understand your abilities, improve, don't just get carried away or you won't develop well. Investing in cryptocurrency has many ways, the best for you is you know it because it must be in accordance with your abilities. Whatever method you choose, it definitely has risks, and it will be good if you are able to explore it according to your ability.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 27, 2018, 12:43:53 AM
indeed in terms of price it is now good to buy crypto coins to invest, but the biggest risk is if the market situation will actually deteriorate as it is currently happening, but actually it's up to you, if you are sure about the future of crypto and consider it now is the right time to invest, then do it, but if you are not sure about the future of crypto you should refrain from making an investment.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
November 27, 2018, 12:18:54 AM
See the crypto currency condition which lately tends to be more volatile and red in color, so I am more looking for safety. Yeah, I will invest in crypto currency but not all of my money is for crypto currency investment. I will only invest no more than half of my money for crypto currencies. I don't want if all of my money invested in crypto currencies and crypto currencies is experiencing a downturn, then I really can become poor. Then I will use the rest of my money to invest in the stocks, property and gold sectors. I am sure that if I have a good strategy in investing, I can get a big profit and I can immediately realize my dreams.

Hmmm, different from you, I really believe in the future of crypto currencies. Even though the crypto currency is currently getting a very fluctuating price test and all the red markets, but I still believe in crypto currencies. Therefore, I prefer to invest in crypto currencies that other sectors. I will invest all my money in crypto currency because the crypto currency technology in the future is very useful and many people will use it. That's when it's potential for crypto currencies so we have to be patient. Even though I chose to invest all of my money in crypto currency but I still applied smart strategies and good risk management so that I avoided losses. Besides that, to look for good opportunities, I will always monitor the market and work with my friends to jointly monitor the market because I cannot monitor the crypto currency market 24 hours. I like to invest in crypto currency very much.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 27, 2018, 12:18:15 AM
if I prefer investment in cryptocurrency, because investment in crypto has a profit potential of more than 500%,
it's just the risk when the market goes down, the losses that can be obtained can also be more than 500%,
but when the market goes down I suggest not selling assets with a loss,
and wait for the market to return to normal.
Activity: 560
November 27, 2018, 12:14:23 AM
I think investing in crypto is more profitable, even though now the market price is bleeding. But now, how do we use the current conditions to trade. I am currently investing in a number of coins that have declined. And I'm sure that in the future the price of coins will soar.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 12:08:10 AM
See the crypto currency condition which lately tends to be more volatile and red in color, so I am more looking for safety. Yeah, I will invest in crypto currency but not all of my money is for crypto currency investment. I will only invest no more than half of my money for crypto currencies. I don't want if all of my money invested in crypto currencies and crypto currencies is experiencing a downturn, then I really can become poor. Then I will use the rest of my money to invest in the stocks, property and gold sectors. I am sure that if I have a good strategy in investing, I can get a big profit and I can immediately realize my dreams.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 11:58:02 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
Crypto market is better than share market. You should invest now and hold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
November 26, 2018, 10:39:30 PM
Investing in Crypto is a very good idea because it has more benefits. Investing is the best choice to get a lot of profits. But if you invest in the stock market, it's also good. But this also depends on your decision.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 10:30:11 PM
It's a good idea if you are going to start investing now, because this is a good time to buy coins and invest them, be sure what you are investing now will be sweet fruit in the future
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 10:28:43 PM
Both are good, with the stock market, your money can be maintained safely and the condition is there to control it. Whereas crypto is more about everything that does you yourself. Value growth is faster on crypto, it can increase in a short time if you enter it at the right time. That is when crypto gets a pump, so you also have to continue to monitor market developments.
Activity: 77
November 26, 2018, 10:20:25 PM
Well, with such a landing , I think the choice is obvious in what you need to invest, the cryptocurrency market is very suitable for investment now !

even though there is a lot of negative news about it so some people stay away but in my opinion it depends on you managing and running it. while you can just make money from Cryptocurrency and maybe it's the best and it can be your side job. if you understand it and can run a business it is very profitable because you can get results from it.
Activity: 518
November 26, 2018, 09:44:43 PM
Well, with such a landing , I think the choice is obvious in what you need to invest, the cryptocurrency market is very suitable for investment now !
Pages:
Jump to: