Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 6. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
It is always a bad idea to invest in something you don't understand. You can learn more about both markets and decide what better for you. As many others had already told you, on bitcointalk the majority decided to invest in crypto and recommendations will be relevant according to that.
In any case, I wish you a good luck regardless of your choice!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
Investing in any market is good. I think good thinking and self-management, any market can earn money
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
November 26, 2018, 08:33:06 AM
Invest in the crypto currency. If you learn to use manipulation on the market in your favor - you will be rich, if not, you will lose money. So learn and earn.

Build something that has value, forget about trading, unless you like to gamble.

There is no free lunch, but plenty of opportunity for those willing to strive.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
November 26, 2018, 08:31:13 AM
I think it's a good idea to invest in cryptocurrency than to other investment like stocks. Maybe these two investments have a similarity but I most prefer is crypto because you have a option and you can play with it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 08:22:44 AM
I don't have any idea in stock market but Investing to Cryptocurrency for me it is a good idea because you can get a high chance of earnings after the end of the campaign and bad idea for me in investing to Cryptocurrency is those people who invest in a wrong projects and not aware to some people who want to scam their investments.
copper member
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 07:47:50 AM
Look, stock market is a bubble. There is no space to grow a lot. At the same time crypto market is undervaluated and you can earn here a lot, like 10x within 2-5 years.
If you are a long term investor I suggest you choosing crypto market.
I would say that the crypt market is just a bubble. ) As long as there is no regulation, it will remain so.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 26, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
If you do not have a sixth sense with which you know when to buy, and when to sell, then both of these markets will bring you only the loss of your savings.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 07:17:04 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

We are all here to promote cryptocurrency and we have how so many people made a lot of money investing in cryptocurrency, although you can adopt both or increase your portfolio by including both, I think the risk is greater in cryptocurrency but the rewards are great.
Activity: 304
November 26, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
It is always good to invest in cryptocurrency. Especially when there are large funds for this. It seems to me that it is worth considering in order to introduce investments in cryptocurrencies into the habit
Activity: 560
November 20, 2018, 10:46:39 AM
I think both have a big risk. I suggest that you invest in something you like and understand. because you will have more opportunities to profit. Maybe Crypto is better, if you like it
Activity: 462
November 20, 2018, 10:35:37 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
At this time, probably do not need to invest in stocks, now is not very calm in this market around the world. But the crypto-currency market can be considered, here too, now everything is not good, but this is a promising investment.
Activity: 208
November 20, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

It is good to invest in cryptocurrency. That is the good idea you will made, and investing in share market is also a good idea and not a bad idea. No bad idea in this situation, both is good idea so it's up to you if you will invest in crypto or in share market. but my suggestion is to invest in crypto.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
November 20, 2018, 08:36:19 AM
You are asking in a cryptocurreny forum so don't expect the answers to be shares in stocks. For me, It depends on your risk appetite and on how knowledgeable are you in these types of investments.

All investment are risky that would always depnds on your research and ideas on how to traget the real one. Though ot needs an aloted time to gain experience on how to handle it, but that is part. The stocks can be abolished and retain for long that would depends to the price and in the market too.
Activity: 448
November 20, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
Look, stock market is a bubble. There is no space to grow a lot. At the same time crypto market is undervaluated and you can earn here a lot, like 10x within 2-5 years.
If you are a long term investor I suggest you choosing crypto market.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 20, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

If you want to be in it, you must win it. If you believe in crypto without a doubt, go ahead, now if there is something
you had a bit feelings of doubt don't continue or just ignore. Because in every investment you need to have a 100% trust
in it. Though both are capable to give you  profit in the end only we don't when?
that's right, we must be sure when making a decision and continue to be sure of your choice, don't be afraid to experience failure because all will surely experience it to be able to rise and achieve success.
Activity: 244
November 20, 2018, 08:13:42 AM
For me, it has always been a great decision to invest in the purchase of good cryptocurrencies with good potential for successful development in the future. I believe that the right decision is to invest in cryptocurrency now, while prices remain minimal, provide good opportunities for profit in the future.
Activity: 304
November 20, 2018, 07:14:49 AM
Many are saying that the next financial break down is around the corner which makes investing in shares a bit risky if you are looking for a period of 5 years or more. I consider cryptos a better choice in that matter. Investments might shift to cryptos in such crisis.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 20, 2018, 01:25:43 AM
There are huge risks in both the stock market and the crypto market, but cryptocurrencies can bring us high returns! So I prefer to choose cryptocurrency!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 01:23:40 AM

If you want to be in it, you must win it. If you believe in crypto without a doubt, go ahead, now if there is something
you had a bit feelings of doubt don't continue or just ignore. Because in every investment you need to have a 100% trust
in it. Though both are capable to give you  profit in the end only we don't when?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 19, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
Now probably the best moment of investment for 2 years, the market will recover and everyone knows just need to wait for this moment but it will be!
Pages:
Jump to: