Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 16. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
I hope that this week the price will drop by another 10-15% and then it is worth buying coins.  Now it's better to just wait.
Activity: 96
July 13, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
And why are you going to wait until August 1, and not until August 10? I think that for long-term investments it does not matter whether you buy now or a little later. If you are a day trader, then wait a little longer.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:31:26 PM
I think it is the right time to buy Ethereum, as it is best to keep it long term. Since it has a fee to perform transactions at very low cost, it is a very profitable currency and you can give it multiple uses, therefore it will continue to grow with increasing force
Activity: 179
July 12, 2018, 04:29:12 AM

Not now, because I see the MACD and RSI indicators are cutting down
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 04:08:35 AM
I think the price of $ 350 was the lowest this year. now is a great time to buy cheap ETH. It can grow 5 times before the end of the year
Activity: 1
July 12, 2018, 03:57:54 AM
If you look at the story Bitcoin yesterday, of course you can see yourself ETH also get a big DUMP, but when bitcoin price back up but ETH there has been no significant movement. It looks like ETH is preparing a new PUMP in early August. I think it's a good time to buy and hold ETH.

I also think it is the best time to buy low price ETH, there are some promising ICO projects in August or September such as Aeventus, I think many investor will buy ETH to join in the ICO and the price will pump.
Mot vai ban dung kem firmax3 sau 1 thoi ki co kha nang cam nhan duoc mot so thay doi ro ret ve sk
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 12, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
Current increasing shows that it is really good time to make investments or buy something. ETH is reliable altcoin so I think you should but is most of other altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 03:22:44 AM
Ethereum is at a low price and now is a good time to buy into the market. The bear market has given so much opportunities to buy into the market and make a lot of money from it
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 01:19:00 AM
Yes, now it is always the right time to buy Ethereum because once the market starts recovering we cannot able expect what the price of ETH is going to be. Still, it is giving the good opportunity to the investors to buy it when it is low, recently the developer mentioned it, very soon they are going release the next dapp for Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:06:39 AM
Now is the best time not only to make the acquisition of Ethereum, but all the altcoins of the top 100.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 12:48:45 AM
it is true that this time is the most appropriate time to buy a lot of ethereum to be invested, because the future price of ethereum will experience a huge increase. so if you want to get a big profit start now buy a lot of ethereum
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 12, 2018, 12:35:45 AM
I think now is the right time to buy ethereum because the price is cheap, I'm optimistic that the year-end price can reach at least $ 1500 or 3x from the current price, otherwise buying ethereum is a must for those who love to invest on ICOs.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 11, 2018, 11:50:59 PM
As the market is sill going down so you have two options, either buy ETH at the current price or wait for a week or two and buy when the price is lower then the current value. In both the cases you will get good profit.
The price will definitely rise once the market correction is over.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 11:43:04 PM
For now this is indeed the potential of ethereum is very good and indeed very good to buy ethereum as our long-term investment in the future
Activity: 134
July 11, 2018, 08:25:42 PM
whenever to buy ETH I think right because the same as others can only predict when we can sell again at the best price. for this which hinders us to invest is the capital to buy ETH. If our capital is enough I think it's all right to invest in ETH.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
July 11, 2018, 03:18:41 PM
Perhaps in a few weeks a good growth will begin.  I think the price will not fall any more and it's better to buy coins now.
I'm not sure that there will be growth, I would put on the drop, there are no prerequisites for the growth of the ETH, the launch of the Casper is scheduled for the end of the year, or beginning of 2019.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
July 11, 2018, 02:49:32 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

in my opinion better wait first. if we buy eth but eth still so down yes I think better not to buy because of profit that we never know. let alone eth is experiencing dump.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 01:41:53 PM
Perhaps in a few weeks a good growth will begin.  I think the price will not fall any more and it's better to buy coins now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 11, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
I think it's not even worth thinking about, you can just buy it safely. This price is very sweet and this may not be, I'm sure that Ethereum will grow many times. Just need to wait half a year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
July 11, 2018, 11:50:27 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

For me yes! This is the right time to buy ETH now because it's value is still low and it is affordable to buy specially for those persons who wants to invest or to buy ETH now.
right, buy now, and trading in the long term, i'm sure when there is big news happening then you've got a profit. after that choose the path between keep hold or you sell and get a profit
Pages:
Jump to: