Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 14. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 08:45:51 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy ethereum because the price is low and it will be very profitable if you hold it for long because by then the price would have risen to a reasonable amount.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 08:29:01 AM
it is true that this time is the most appropriate time to buy a lot of ethereum to be invested, because the future price of ethereum will experience a huge increase. so if you want to get a big profit start now buy a lot of ethereum

Use this time to buy Ethereum. There is no reason to wait when the altcoin starts to grow. In this case, it will lose this chance that you can use right now.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 08:28:39 AM
Yeah, its still good time to buy ethereum. Rising is too close nowadays just wait and HODL
Activity: 364
July 17, 2018, 08:02:46 AM
yes of course this time is the right time to buy ethereum, I see the price ethereum start up and have good price movement and fast so it will be easier to get profit
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 08:00:07 AM
Yes it is a good time to buy ethereum because market situation is very good now. There are too many people think about ethereum market price but if you see the recent market price you must understand what should you do now. I am already buy 5 ethereum. If you want to buy ethereum so I am just suggest you don't let to buy ethereum because it is a right time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 115
July 17, 2018, 06:58:11 AM
3des has lot's of news, including listing on etherdelta. Anybody's going to buy it? Soon plan the listing on IDEX.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 05:23:23 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes, this is the time to buy ethereum and altcoins. Ethereum has a good potential to come back or increase its value by the end of the year.
I really think that if I invest now to ethereum I can double my investment.
Activity: 336
July 17, 2018, 05:05:16 AM
yes you are right now is the right time to buy ethereum because a lot of coins that go up including bitcoin conditions are also on the rise so take advantage of the moment of price increase to buy as much as you can.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 03:57:58 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum is already a very good price around $500. You don't have to hesitate, please buy it now and wait patiently for it to rise.

I agree, right now the price is very cheap.  I don't think we'll see eth under $500 again after this month.  EOS already sold off their raised ethereum.  We've been in a bear market for the last six months and it looks like things are finally turning around.  Bitcoin and Eth will reach new all time highs by the end of this year.
I think so too.  Very few chances that the price will fall below $ 400 and even if this happens, then by the end of the year all the same the price will rise.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
July 16, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum is already a very good price around $500. You don't have to hesitate, please buy it now and wait patiently for it to rise.

I agree, right now the price is very cheap.  I don't think we'll see eth under $500 again after this month.  EOS already sold off their raised ethereum.  We've been in a bear market for the last six months and it looks like things are finally turning around.  Bitcoin and Eth will reach new all time highs by the end of this year.
Activity: 294
July 16, 2018, 09:48:38 AM
Activity: 644
July 16, 2018, 03:26:50 AM
I saw on coinmarketcap today the ETH began to grow and if you buy now I guess it's not good. Better now you wait for the market to back red. And I think you will benefit a lot.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 02:39:38 AM
one of the best times to buy Ethereum. now a deep drawdown, but I believe that soon the market will begin to grow rapidly and Ethereum will cost very much
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
July 16, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
yes,...can we have a harder question...

Buy dips, and sell rallies, right now eth getting hammered, or has been squashed down...

Buy when there is blood on the street and when others say this is the end of crypto, 2 years from now you will be in a very good way.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 01:57:44 AM
It can be said that Ethereum market is currently red, this is what makes us have to dare to take risks or speculation to buy, I am sure that year-end ethereum price can pass the highest position ever happened that is $ 1200.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
July 15, 2018, 07:50:27 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

The price of ethereum seems to be kinda low, but I think it can be lower. You should be really careful before buying eth in these times, because I think the prices are still not giving hope for the following weeks.
It can go lower and it can go up, my suggestion is that we should buy at this price because if it will rise it will might moon but if it will dump
there is a chance it will slowly recover. The ratio of profit and loss based on my analysis is favorable on the profit if we buy at this price, personally I am continuing to fill my bags with this ETH for my future of course.
Activity: 448
July 15, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
Hi guys,

The price of ethereum seems to be kinda low, but I think it can be lower. You should be really careful before buying eth in these times, because I think the prices are still not giving hope for the following weeks.
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
If you have some money left to invest, then do it now, the prices are going up as soon as possible and i think that you will miss this opportunity to buy before the price goes over $500 again, so, better to speed up now and do not cry later.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
Ethereum is a coin that should be in your portfolio, now the price of Ethereum is still not recovered so this is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum for a bargain price and keep in a few months.
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
Hi guys,

If you really believe that ethereum can recover sooner or later then it is the right time to buy ethereum now that the value of ethereum is cheap. If you hold it long term until the value of ethereum come back to normal value then its a win for you.
Pages:
Jump to: