Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 13. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
July 19, 2018, 05:50:33 AM
I think that it is absolutely possible to say that it's a good time now to do that, especially if you buy it with cash. Market is at the very low point now and in future ETHs price may grow greatly.
For the last week, the price of Gaza showed another maximum of more than $ 3. Of course, this is a very promising indicator for the etherium. I think that in the near future the etherium will take new positions among the crypto currency.
We cannot say and speculate exactly about further fall. We can also have a rise in the values instead. Having said that, I would not wait and will invest right away in ETH. Because this investment will have low cost that an investment made at high price, it will increase my profit margin when the market will be in full swing. The lower the cost of investment, the higher should be the scale of investment given future returns.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 02:25:51 AM

now is the right time to buy Ethereum because now the price of Ethereum has not recovered after the previous down sharply, Ethereum is the best Altcoin and now already has a very big community so I'm sure the future of ETH is very bright.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 02:22:06 AM
the best time for buying ethereum was last week, it was probably a twenty percent lower than the actual price, but yes, it is still a good time to invest if you look at the last year all time high, you would still be at a x3 if the price recovers to that number
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 01:59:05 AM
This is the best time to buy ETH as price is comparatively low and it can go higher in next couple of months so if I have excess money then I will invest all my money in it and won't take a risk of investing in any other coin as those coins can crash at any point of time.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
July 18, 2018, 06:49:21 PM
I personally like ETC (Ethereum Classic) with easier upside potential but the market cap for Ethereum is potentially limitless, one of the founders thought 1 trillion was going to be the cap (he would love that of course). A good time to buy is when something crashes, if you are looking for a good time. But if you want to get high on crypto fumes with the rest of the world, anytime. Get in now.

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 05:41:51 PM
I'm not sure that now is a good price to buy this coin. Many analysts warn us that the price of ETH can fall to the level of 380 dollars.
Activity: 135
July 18, 2018, 05:39:05 PM
why some projects list the tokens before the ICO ends? For example, 3des listed their additional futures token on etherdelta. IMHO, an interesting marketing move.
Activity: 60
July 18, 2018, 09:40:25 AM
Now is the best time to buy!  buy!  Buy!  I agree. In fact I just bought some steam cryptocurrency but I think buying tokens may be more profitable than coins.  What is your opinion on that???
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
Now the price for ETH is about $ 500 and the price continues to grow.  I think it's better to wait a couple of days.
Activity: 181
July 18, 2018, 06:26:18 AM
If you plan to hold coins for a long term, then it's worth buying ETH now.  I think this is a good choice.
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 05:45:22 AM
Now is the best time to buy etherum if you have the funds as now , the cryptocurrency market has plummeted before in the past and etherum was also affected during this dip and the fact that etherum  has a great use case makes it a great buy . The price would come back stronger during the coming months
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 17, 2018, 10:08:00 PM
Market now has increased. bitcoin has undergone pump and all cryptocurrency has been affected because bitcoin has increased. and if you ask if this is still good for purchase then my opinion is still the same. now the market is still in good shape to be able to buy it
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 09:54:48 PM
Ethereum just pump from 467.42 to 499.52 and currently has a value of 497.05 US dollars, with market increased if 5.04 percent. You can still buy and ride the current pump but it would be a lot better if you have position your self when Ethereum is at its low 400. the market can dump anytime now.
Activity: 144
July 17, 2018, 09:49:24 PM
3des announced the scaling up the project and entered etherdelta? What do you think about the coin?
Activity: 175
July 17, 2018, 07:41:47 PM
A new coin 3des listed on etherdelta.  Got to take a look.
Activity: 322
July 17, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
With the recent big dump in all crypto value, i thinks its time to buy before the next price increase. It may happen in the next coming months. Just hold and buy in the dips

And this is true. I suppose it will be a mistake to wait for some better times when the price of Ethereum can be lower than now. It is better to invest in ETH.

you should not waste the opportunity for now, the price of ethereum is falling low but I believe in its growth for this one coin. we can see today the market is starting to recover and the price of ethereum is back up, buy it now is not too late because I believe the price of the market will continue to increase some time ahead and I am sure there will be no drastic price decline again.
Activity: 53
July 17, 2018, 06:06:56 PM
Anybody bought tokens from ICO projects on etherdelta? Recently a project that's interesting for me (computing tasks exchange) entered their futures token there. Think about purchasing it.
Activity: 504
July 17, 2018, 11:01:52 AM
With the recent big dump in all crypto value, i thinks its time to buy before the next price increase. It may happen in the next coming months. Just hold and buy in the dips

And this is true. I suppose it will be a mistake to wait for some better times when the price of Ethereum can be lower than now. It is better to invest in ETH.
Activity: 31
July 17, 2018, 09:57:34 AM
Nice marketing move! The 3des project that's doing their ICO now listed their additional token  on etherdelta.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 09:36:13 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy ethereum because the price is low and it will be very profitable if you hold it for long because by then the price would have risen to a reasonable amount.
Yes, now is a good time to buy coins.  And I also think that you will soon be able to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: