Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 15. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 10:06:44 AM
I think if you now buy coins, you can still get a good profit by the end of the year.  Therefore, I see no reason to wait.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
With the recent big dump in all crypto value, i thinks its time to buy before the next price increase. It may happen in the next coming months. Just hold and buy in the dips
buying some altcoins now is really really risky. we must wait till know a 'sign'
because altcoins are possible to down deeper than now
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
Now a good price to buy ETH, but I think if you wait a little more, the price will drop to $ 400-420.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 06:53:02 AM
The past weeks when ethereum was on 400 dollars, it was a gut time to buy it. Now it already rised over 50% in value. So if you dont buy it, you already lost 50% profit. When you see the price dumping, you dont have to wait to long. That was a big mistake i made when i was new in to cryptocurrencies. I Always thougt i just wait a little bit more, the price will go more down. And then it was finished and start rising very fast, and i lost the chance to rebuy it cheap. Dont wait to long.
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 06:17:38 AM
The rise in the price of the ETH is only a matter of time. Ethereum can not be considered a competitor Bitcoin, and even more so because it will replace it. This currency has already taken its place: it was accepted for bidding in all exchanges, many companies are implementing Ethereum block system, even making their own crypto-currencies.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 04:45:11 AM
It's time to consider buy and hodl. The market keep side way, and many people go out. Be greedy when others are scared.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
July 15, 2018, 03:57:49 AM
Buying Eth below 500 dollars is best time to buy we can accumulate as many coins as we can at this price which is the lowest price available as of now we can assume the price can go beyond 3000 dollars in the coming future
Activity: 156
July 15, 2018, 12:49:09 AM
Looking at the current market conditions that are still stagnant I think you can now buy Ethereum but with the condition that you have to do HODL for the long term,
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 12:17:58 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy ETH.  By the end of the year, the price will grow at least 2 times and you will get a good profit.

best time for buying eth is below 400 dollars.
i am taking eth from 300s and sell them when it reaches to 475+.

yes its to buy now because this year will buying time, after this year the all coin will raise up to the moon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:51:42 PM
Yes. It is the perfect time to buy ETH now.
Buying ETH is just like buying a bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin goes down, the price of Ethereum will goes down also. Ethereum has been dumped again.
So since Ethereum is bleeding in the crypto market, meaning you can now buy more of it in a low price.
Activity: 110
July 14, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
I see right now that is the right time to buy bitcoin and Eth, especially now that Eth has fallen in price, So we can buy it very cheap for now, And when ethreum and Bitcoin bounce high again, this is a bigger profit that can we produce in the future, So do not worry because investment is really risky and we get it in the long term later.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
July 14, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
I think the ETH price is now quite low. after a decline since May ..
we can interpret the movement of the next trend will reach the same price as the price in may month.
so I think it's safe to buy.

You can learn the movement of ETH graph on coinmarkecap.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 14, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
for now is the right time to buy ethereum as much as possible, and you wait 1-2 months until the price of ethereum goes up.
so take advantage of this moment as well as possible
Activity: 462
July 14, 2018, 11:09:58 AM
I can't give you any advice, but I can give you my thoughts!
ETH is a cryptocurrency that can be increased indefinitely. This is a bad phenomenon. Now Ethereum faces many powerful competitors (3.0 blockchain), which will make ETH lose many customers!
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
July 14, 2018, 09:01:12 AM
With the recent big dump in all crypto value, i thinks its time to buy before the next price increase. It may happen in the next coming months. Just hold and buy in the dips
Activity: 434
July 14, 2018, 07:44:37 AM
Yes, the price of Ethereum is very low now, and I think this is the lowest point of Ethereum. You can buy it boldly. This year Ethereum is very good.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 07:41:57 AM
of course hold ethereum is a good thing. especially if we can add ethereum in our assets. more and more we must also be patient in order to get a lot of benefits over price increases in the future
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
Now is a good time to buy Ethereum. But who knows, maybe this is not the limit. In any case, only you can decide what and at what time to invest. After the correction, there must be growth, all believe in him, are predicting, but who knows how will really is.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

ETH has a good potential and when the market rebounds, the price will also rise, so I think it's worth investing in ETH and better buying coins now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 02:34:03 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

This is the perfect time to buy Ethereum coins. Because the price of Ethereum coins is now very cheap once. So I'm sure Ethereum is the right choice for you to buy and you invest.
Pages:
Jump to: