Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 60. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 01:18:45 AM
If you are planning to hoard fow a long time, and somehow you are believing that BTC price will somehow reach it's market high before.
Better buy right now, because remember those times when BTC reached it's peak.
ETH somehow reached its high too, so better hit two birds in one stone.
Because honestly right now, only top coins are the one you can only trust for long time investments.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 05:33:06 AM
In my point of view. This time is not too late to invest but it's not the best time for now market is on higher streaks
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 05:28:55 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after.
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

I think this time is the perfect time for you to buy Ethereum as much as possible. Ethereum prices are still very cheap but the price of Ethereum can go up many times from now. And you will regret if you do not buy Ethereum now. I am very sure Ethereum could be the best Altcoin in the future.
Activity: 58
April 16, 2018, 05:25:09 AM
If you want to invest in ETH for a long time, maybe 3 - 5 years, it's ok to buy now.
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
I think that ETH  will growth and this growing will be t summer. I expected, that it will be 1000 $ in the end of the may, and 2000 $ in the end of the year
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 15, 2018, 04:09:02 PM
When prices are low, this is a great moment to invest in any currency. I for example took advantage of the drawdown, which lasts until now, and bought several interesting coins.
Activity: 122
April 15, 2018, 04:05:23 PM
He's starting to grow, so the time is right. A good Foundation will always support demand. Then there will always be demand. Therefore, the time is now!
Activity: 126
April 15, 2018, 03:12:22 PM
Now, the price of an ETH is much lower than before and its best time to inves for last year. I think that his time to buy more ethereum because ethereum reaches $2000 finaly this year and you get good rewards. I believe that the price of an ETH will be restored and again will reach a maximum
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 03:10:13 PM
every time is the best time to buy an ETH, who is interested in buying a coin at the right time and at the right moment. because the crypto business depends on the opportunities available, do not hesitate with ETH, I'm very sure coin has a convincing prospect to change the world integrated with the Blockchain system because the coin based smart contract
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 15, 2018, 03:01:25 PM
It is still a very good time to buy ETH. It is still being pumped and is just above 500$ for now. Had you taken advantage of it last month, you would have made a fair amount of money by now, but it is still not too late to enter ETH. Its price can surely touch 1000$ mark again and I see it going even higher this time around. So, I would really suggest you to buy it now even though the market is green.
ETH is one such coin which I have been investing in since the beginning and hence I have a lot of hope from it.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
April 15, 2018, 02:59:34 PM
 Ethereum is a long term investment. Now the price is low. I'm sure, Ethereum will increase.  It is only a matter of time
Activity: 37
April 15, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
The Ethereum platform seems to have a lot of potential, especially when considering future censorship initiatives, etc.
It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future, but Ether could definitely be a very good investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 02:21:15 PM
Now I think that it is worth considering whether it is worth buying now, because more recently ethereum was at $ 350, that's the price here would be just wonderful for buying ETH, and now I think it's worth the wait, because already $ 530
Activity: 158
April 15, 2018, 02:15:02 PM
Truly looking at the market currently, ethereum price is kind of low, for me it is good to buy now and don't wait any longer, nobody knows what tomorrow will say or when pump will come, just buy at dip and hold till pump come.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
April 15, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
Not a bad time. there is never a bad moment to buy ether to be honest, it is a great situation because it is clearly set to grow and now it is at a very very low price globally.
Activity: 152
April 15, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
I see now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price is still low, many predictions in the next year the price of coins already strong is higher ,, from year to year the price also increased, this year hagra also died, yea even though a few days yesterday experienced decline
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 15, 2018, 02:07:46 PM
Not only ethereum its very good time to buy every other ethereum blockchain coins too. We will have nice bull run in 2 months and all these alternative coins will skyrocket under guidance of ethereum's new tech.
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 02:05:50 PM
I think it is a great time for buying ethereum. Because of the fall the price of it is kinda small compared from before. And we all know that ethereum value is like bitcoins they will always come back to their original price or even more.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 08:57:52 AM
It's never too late to buy ETH. Especially now when its price is not high.
Etherium has great prospects and high value:
any centralized services can be decentralized with the help of the Etherium from usual, for example, the issuance of loans or the search for real estate, to the regulation of legal norms, the voting system, education and food ordering. Decentralized applications are not tied to financial transactions and can use blocking technology to achieve almost any goal. They have a greater degree of security and reliability than traditional applications that run locally or on a remote server. Open the list of new ICOs - and you will see examples from all spheres.

Activity: 294
April 15, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
Yes its been on the news..crypto analyst says the crash is over...the current price can be considered as low and the best to buy ethereum as it has great potential to grow in near future when we will see more developments in it and surely it will not disappoint you and give you positive results on your investments...
Pages:
Jump to: