Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 58. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 05:00:11 AM
Last comment i suggest you to buy ETH (ETH price $350) was LOW, NOW ETH price is $600.... Over 80% profit gained  Grin Grin . ETH will raise over $1k, keep hold to the moon everyone, Ethereum Blockchain will make some change in near future
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 04:58:18 AM
well, I think that this very good time to invest because the current price is the price the ETH bitcoin is slowly recovering. ETH has a great potential and a promising future, ETH will disseminate and thrive because of platforms ETH is the ICO project are using it. I hope the ETH price last year 2018 will reach $1200 will bring big profits for you.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 04:41:03 AM
I think you have a good point here to wait after August 1. There are many FUDers right now, and this will clear up after August 1. Also, you can buy in small amount or set your order now. Because of consistent hacking news about Eth, it really pulls down the bitcoin price.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 21, 2018, 10:00:48 AM
Exactly this is the best time to buy look at the market, now is in dip so i suggest to buy ethereum. Because eth is a sure investment nothing to lose. Even a dump 100% it will climb and climb for its high demand im every crypto user
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
the strongest coin of the ethereum crypto currency stock exchange I think. the volume of money in the stock market has decreased. so the price went down. there was an opportunity for investors. I think the buying time is now.
Activity: 84
April 21, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
Yes. Now is a good time to buy ETH.
I think this is the most promising coin for today. This coin can be safely kept in your portfolio.
Activity: 228
April 21, 2018, 08:51:47 AM
Yes it is a good time to buy ethereum because market situation is very good now. There are too many people think about ethereum market price but if you see the recent market price you must understand what should you do now. I am already buy 5 ethereum. If you want to buy ethereum so I am just suggest you don't let to buy ethereum because it is a right time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 141
April 20, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
The current ETH price is 570$ and Ethereum's all time high was around 1370$. Ethereum is fundamentally strong coin, I have no doubt that it will return to its all time high price. And that is almost x2.5 return on your investment. A really nice time to fill up the bags. By the end of the year my prediction is 2000$-2500$ if all is well with crypto )) Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 06:33:01 AM
I think if you look at the current market conditions in an uptrend, it can be said that this is the right time for you to buy ETH, and hope the price will continue to be pumped.  Wink
Activity: 118
April 20, 2018, 06:20:06 AM
Yes Good time to buy ETH now because ETH is still growing popularity as it has been around for a long time. I thing that it is better to have ETH today for us to have a great future.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
Yes, now is the time to buy eth coin,Eth from week to week has decreased the current price, Like her now is the point where eth price goes down,If you buy it at this time I am sure you will get a profit 3 times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 03:49:34 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

At last time we see the slowdown of price growth. And I think that it is much better to find some other way to put your money in. Of course Ethereum will continue its growth but we don't know if it will be high.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 19, 2018, 05:14:58 AM
Of course its good time to invest. we have seen the potential ETH has in the past and when the market recovers, it will regain its strengths. Invest now that its still affordable
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 19, 2018, 05:13:14 AM
Etherum has been bouncing from the bottom.
It has lots of potential to grow much more.
I'd buy it had I got fiat to spare.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 05:35:56 PM
Analysts are confident that the value of the coin will not fall in the near future, and these investments are good for long-term investment.
Activity: 271
April 18, 2018, 05:14:19 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yeah youre right.Actually This is our opportunity to buy eth and other altcoin to be hold for exactly one year  or until december because in december I'm sure the value will pump up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
Many investors are interested in Ethereum cryptocurrency.Ethereum - as a network at the moment passes the stage of growing up.On the popularity of the Ethereum cryptocurrency, you can talk a lot about ,For example, its partners are the Russian largest banks, such as Sberbank and Vnesheconombank.This once again highlights the firm belief in investing money in this digital currency.I trust the Ethereum and predict its growth.Because the applied  technology smart contracts gives him a lot of popularity among large corporations interested in the application using it.It is a contract.which occur automatically without human intervention, this is its advantage over Bitcoin.And for some reason I am sure that the total market capitalization of Ethereum may exceed the capitalization of Bitcoin this year.And if more players from the sector of large investments -will begin to buy Ether as a financial tool,the demand for Ethereum can get explosive!!!!Recommend
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 04:46:31 PM
Fundamentally, bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market at an ideal position to grow. This month, some of the largest institutional investors like the Soros Fund, Rockefeller’s VenRock, and the Rothschild family announced their entrance into the cryptocurrency market. Some analysts suggest that the massive increase in value from $6,900 to $8,000 and the second surge from $8,000 to $8,500 were caused by a large inflow of capital from these institutional investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 04:35:03 PM
I just sold my all ethereums cause i am waiting for 250$ again.
I will re-enter on ethereum if it drops to 250$ if it passes 600$ i will re-enter too. Market is really under pressure for now.

No, the price of Ethereum never below again $ 300 until the bullish trend of cryptocurrency started to make the price of Ethereum creates new all time highest price. You skipped the opportunity to buy Ethereum at good price, you forget Bitmain joined in Ethereum mining, they won't make the price of Ethereum become the trouble to make the Ethereum miner don't want to buy new hardware from their service.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
April 18, 2018, 06:18:33 AM
I just sold my all ethereums cause i am waiting for 250$ again.
I will re-enter on ethereum if it drops to 250$ if it passes 600$ i will re-enter too. Market is really under pressure for now.
Pages:
Jump to: