Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 59. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Prices are falling again. What will be tomorrow and for some days in future? Nobody knows. Maybe the biggest players on the market are planning something but ordinary people don't know. Wait, don't buy or sell ETH.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 05:50:37 AM
I think it is the best time to buy Ethereum, at this time that at bitcoin and every other altcoin going is bottom. i think at a month later every altcoin will dip. Though, the price is still unstable but you can take advantage of every opportunity available to invest now. Because for i believe Ethereum is one of the most important coins in the world of crypto currencies.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2018, 05:22:43 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Yes, this time is a good time to buy more and hold it because the ETH price is still low from its ath on where anytime can be reached because of good project that increase the popularity of the coin and its demand in the market that can surely increase its value in the future and possibly can cause a huge profit for every investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 18, 2018, 05:17:21 AM
You are too late for the dip, but you able to enter the market because its in bullish trend. Do it right away or the price will increase more every day. Don't missed the chances.
I think the dip happened last few weeks right? If that so I do agree that he is somewhat late in the dip but not too late, he can still buy few altcoins that is worth the long term hold. If he has more money I think the best coin to buy for now is bitcoin, because that will be a good investment for the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
I think the price is still unstable but you can take advantage of every opportunity available to invest, and hopefully this year the price will be pumped again.  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
April 18, 2018, 05:01:39 AM
Right now is very interesting point in short term.
its hard to tell will we go up or down, i will be cautious and will wait for few days before going in
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
April 18, 2018, 04:57:36 AM
ETH is like a must for bull season. If we are expecting bull season for soon, eth will rise huge when it comes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:56:05 AM
You are too late for the dip, but you able to enter the market because its in bullish trend. Do it right away or the price will increase more every day. Don't missed the chances.
Activity: 140
April 18, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
Yes, I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. Based on the market fluctuations over the past few days, I believe that Bitcoin and Ethereum will usher in the next wave of outbreaks. I hope my suggestions can be correct. You are useful.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
April 18, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
Yes it is good to buy more stocks now. Ethereum has a good value in the crypto market so since it is still at low price, don't hesitate to avail more now.
There are several clones of Ethereum and Ethereum itself is a host of several tokensike Augur.
Activity: 210
April 18, 2018, 03:10:34 AM
although the ETH price has not recovered yet, but it has a big possibility to that it will in near future, I just invested 4 ETH now and I`m hoping for this coin to make me a lot of profit.
Activity: 196
April 18, 2018, 02:53:57 AM
This is the best time to buy ETH as price is comparatively low and it can go higher in next couple of months so if I have excess money then I will invest all my money in it and won't take a risk of investing in any other coin as those coins can crash at any point of time.
Activity: 462
April 18, 2018, 02:46:07 AM
All price below 700$ for everything eth is the good long term investment till the end of the 2018 Imho. This is not financial advise 😆
Activity: 406
April 18, 2018, 02:42:40 AM
I would also advise investing in crypto currency providing instant and private transactions. They can play a big role
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 02:41:02 AM
One of the most important coins in the world of cryptographic currencies is ethereum. many subcategories can directly affect. the price for the last 3-4 months has dropped so that there is an opportunity for new investors. now is the time to buy
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 02:14:00 AM
Now is the best time to buy etherum if you have the funds as now , the cryptocurrency market has plummeted before in the past and etherum was also affected during this dip and the fact that etherum  has a great use case makes it a great buy . The price would come back stronger during the coming months
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 01:45:07 AM
Its not a bad time and also not a good time because the dip has over but you are able to invest now to see the target price higher than this. Hope the end of this year eth gives a great return.
Activity: 196
April 18, 2018, 01:42:59 AM
I think that after the fall in the price of ETH, now is a good time to buy
Activity: 14
April 18, 2018, 01:40:10 AM
Let me share this precious Air drop and bounty info with you guys!!
- Air Drop : https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ
- KStarCoin personal downtimes : http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT

There is the KStarCoin which is from Korea.
They already have 8million users! Feel like it’s legit.
They say they are gonna crowdfund to hold K-pop concerts all over the world.
I saw their white paper.I think they have clear vision for themselves.
It was easy for me to make coins from there. You can just join the chat room
until the pre-sale is over and that’s it.
Another way was signing up for the website and share it on SNS.
If your friends join, you gain more. The more the better, guys!! I already got some.
Good luck guys!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 01:34:12 AM
Hi guys,

Now market is bit stable and price of ETH is slightly high,yup still it's better to invest more in ETH and hold it for a period of one year then you can expect higher return from ETH,just 20 days ago I bought ETH at $380 and right now it's stand at $520,difference is clear,you have to hold it for some long time if you wanna get higher return.ETH is a very solid coin and in coming months it's value would increase tremendously.
Pages:
Jump to: