Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 67. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 05:01:23 AM
Trading ETH now is like playing a gamble. I expect more ETH dumps when BTC failed to keep the price support levels. If Bitcoin drops to 5k, to 3k. ETH might collapsed to $200 to $100.

Yes buy eth now since it is below $400. It now plays from $350 to $400 which is perfect time for us traders to hold it. Tell your friends too to buy now because we don't know when will it rapidly increase.
such situations may indeed occur so it is better to wait for the lowest price to reduce the risk of loss if you want to buy it. wait for the price will be lower this month
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 04:41:40 AM
Trading ETH now is like playing a gamble. I expect more ETH dumps when BTC failed to keep the price support levels. If Bitcoin drops to 5k, to 3k. ETH might collapsed to $200 to $100.

Yes buy eth now since it is below $400. It now plays from $350 to $400 which is perfect time for us traders to hold it. Tell your friends too to buy now because we don't know when will it rapidly increase.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 04:37:54 AM
A week ago, it was a very very good time to buy ETh since the price was a bit low then. it was below $300 and now the price is almost $400. I think the price will rise a bit more at the last week of this month. We just have to wait and see what happens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 07, 2018, 04:30:42 AM
Now is a good time to buy Ethereum , but I have a question when he would fly to the moon? Do you also think that the market will repeat last year's spring ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 04:22:00 AM
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 02:53:42 AM
ether has lost almost 50% of its value in the last three months, dropping steadily from $956 at the beginning of January to the current value.its good time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 02:41:00 AM
Now the price of ETH is still quite cheap, better than a few moments ago. ETH also experienced an increase in value. I think now is the right time to buy ETH because the price is cheap and is heading on the possibility of rising prices steadily.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 02:38:10 AM
Yes it is good to buy ethereum. And hold. Yesterday i buy ethereum. And i wait for the pump of ethereum.
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
April 07, 2018, 02:36:53 AM
Due to the huge crash for the following weeks, the cryptocurrencies the follows the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum collide its prices also. Well as for the price of ethereum now, it is best to buy some addition assets to your investment.  But be careful to investment, investonly what you afford to lose because the price might get low again when you invest.
Activity: 107
April 07, 2018, 02:26:44 AM
$100 is the bottom unless there is big market crash it is not expected to see $100 so $150-200 is the buy area but you should wait for the august 1

What's wrong with Tegal 1 August, whether the ethereum will go up to $ 200, but I really hope so
Activity: 336
April 07, 2018, 02:15:03 AM
I think that you need to wait a little longer, when the price of the etherium drops below $ 300, then in my opinion it is necessary to invest in it.
Activity: 183
April 07, 2018, 02:08:23 AM
for the purpose of fee/gas, my answer is yes, the price of ethereum is currently so affordable that i bought it a lot, the coin is always stable under bitcoin with positive increase rate, albeit slower but will not change anything because all projects need it for transactional tokens erc-20/smart-contract.
Activity: 195
April 07, 2018, 02:04:39 AM
I bought more expensive than it is now, I think it is worth to wait more adjustments !
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
April 07, 2018, 02:02:00 AM
Correction in the market comes to an end and prerequisites for the growth of ETH prices are created. I think in the short term the price will not go up, but in autumn or winter it will start growing again. Therefore, it is better to buy now and forget about it for six months so as not to worry about price fluctuations.
Activity: 74
April 06, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
Get to know ETH up and down, time to buy is extremely important. Just choose the right time to buy you will, false will hole. So, I think this is a good time to buy ETH. In the future eth will be stable, and its price will go up.
Activity: 364
April 06, 2018, 10:55:46 PM
Now I think a small part of the investment portfolio can buy ETH. But it is better to watch the altcoins. They are more likely to make good profits when the whole market will grow
Everytime is a great time to buy Eth but you must need to have plans before doing something. I know ETH is good too like how bitcoin works just how many people describe this but I will tell you it depends on you or its up to you. Just make sure that you will not lose anything from your hardwork.

Sooner or later it will soon rise so if you plan to invest on ethereum, better buy it now while its low and hold on to it for a while. I'm sure so, Ethereum has gone down low lately but that does not mean the end of eth. Coins have so much potential in them and have overcome so many challenges that prove their worth
Activity: 350
April 06, 2018, 10:32:32 PM
Well, only you can answer that question but according to the market price now is an exellent time to buy some cheap ether. Remember it's almost impossible to buy at bottom so if you buy now it still might go down more but in the long term you done a good deal.

From year to year the price is also rising, this year the price is also dead, so even though a few days yesterday decreased. I see now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price is still low, many predictions in the next year higher stronger coin prices
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
April 06, 2018, 10:29:18 PM
Currently the price of ETH is low, the price is $ 378 on coinmarketcap.com, good price to buy on to give you rich in the future.

Yes, its really a good price to buy and hold for long term. For sure you will become a rich soon if you buy more ethereum now, i decided to buy eth now because i believe in the potential of ethereum.
Activity: 95
April 06, 2018, 09:57:20 PM
Ethereum is going very down at this time and it is very good and best time to buy for 2-3 years holding. There are so many reason to hold ethereum because all ico are using it as a base currency to sell their coin in the crypto market and now a day it is also earning good transaction fees from tansfering the coin here and there,selling and buying of new ico coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 09:47:05 PM
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum/
74% down from the all time high
800% up since 1 year ago

not really cheap on hindsight, but hard to predict so accumulate along the way
Pages:
Jump to: