Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 64. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:03:03 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

It is the good time to invest in ETH because crypto market value will be huge in future

I think it will give you big profit in future
Activity: 131
April 10, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
now it is a good time to buy eth,btc with low price,this is big sale,btc 6800 usd,eth 400 usd,great chance to invest,whole market seem stop fall,i think this is good time to buy
Activity: 29
April 10, 2018, 11:56:10 AM
Wait till August; should drop to 200-300$ range
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
I bought a certain amount of ETH when the price was $360. Now I'll wait for growth. I think it will happen somewhere in the summer or fall...
Activity: 112
April 10, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
Wait for 300$ because it will be i this month
I will also buy on 300$
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
April 10, 2018, 11:52:13 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes,it is time to buy Eth, Btc or other coins or tokens.Because,all currencies will recover soon.Btc and Eth both price will increase soon.The market situation will be in green position that's why people can trade regarding this.So we can say that it is a good time to buy Eth now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 11:50:00 AM
Don't waste time buying and holding it.
Ethereum will be very down at the moment and it is very good to invest
 and the best time to buy for 2-3 years.
there are so many reasons to hold ethereum because all ico use it
as the base currency to sell their coins in the crypto market.
Activity: 216
April 10, 2018, 11:44:41 AM
I think yes, because now the price of ETH began to slowly rise in price.
This is another temporary jump. There is no positive news, there will not be a market for growth. We need positive news.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 10, 2018, 11:42:36 AM
I think yes, because now the price of ETH began to slowly rise in price.
Activity: 33
April 10, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
I also think this is good time to buy eth. Huge gain can be expected within this year. I hope to invest more on eth near future
Activity: 121
April 10, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
According to the website Investing Haven, the price of an Ether should reach $1000, if not by 2018 then at least by 2020. That is a very conservative Ethereum price prediction for 2018 in my opinion, considering their currency’s fluctuation. So, I think you should buy it whenever you have chance. It's really potential.
copper member
Activity: 308
April 10, 2018, 05:44:27 AM
I think now is a good time to buy everything, if of course you believe in cryptocurrency...
Activity: 336
April 10, 2018, 05:38:37 AM
I am worried for not buying ethereum when the price is down, Now the price of ethereum has started to rise, Ethereum when it will come down again I will not waste my time if the ethereum goes down again. Ethereum is always a good investment, that is why it is a good thing to be holding ethereum all the time.
Activity: 34
April 10, 2018, 04:45:33 AM
I think buying eth now is the best time. Since the eth price as of now is very cheap. And dont wait for long maybe it will recover fast.
Activity: 99
April 10, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
The price of ETH has come down a lot from the historical height, and is now technically supported at US$300 to 400 range , the previous congestion before the explosive breakout. I start accumulate some at this level and would buy more if the price dips to around 300. No one can tell the direction of the price ,and since I believe in the potential of ETH I reckon I have to hold it for longer term to realise its profit.

Activity: 112
April 10, 2018, 04:09:49 AM
Ethereum price is low now but I think it is a good time to buy ethereum. It is cheaper than bitcoin and its price is predicted to increase.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 04:08:59 AM
But if BTC go down, then ETH price accordingly go down too. Maybe worth to wait for the 1st August, and see what happend?
if the price of BTC decreases, it certainly has an impact on some other crypto coins and altcoin is also included but altcoin does not decrease dramatically as bitcoin decreases significantly. of course the next month could be the market price will be stable and allow to trade or sell some coin you have to get a good profit.

For me its depends of you but first you do is analyse it because if the ethereum will go down and the bitcoin will go down to i think it nice to wait in 1st in august and see the what happend.if you like to invest in cryptocurrency  its nice if the bitcoin will rise because i think the other crypto is depending of bitcoin so if the bitcoin will down the other crypto is down also.
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 04:01:44 AM
The price has dropped days ago, its the opportunity to buy on cheaper price, we don't know what will happen tomorrow but I think it won't dropped again. So grab them right away.
Activity: 378
April 10, 2018, 03:57:04 AM
its depends on the price statistics,maybe its good to buy now or maybe its not good to buy today,but if you have your determination in life you will try until you will success in this kind of battle, but i hardly believe in bitcoin it is have a good profit in all investors that have a good ending when they buy a ETH,other wise we should have a open minded in when we join in this kind of forum.
Activity: 322
April 10, 2018, 03:55:43 AM
Maybe you should do a little wait , i think next month is perfect time to buy , i think more FUD and rumours will come in this month , but if you already buy some , HODL it , ethereum's rate are in great tou buy dips , but if you are daily trader , it was not a good time for your daily's style.
Pages:
Jump to: