Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 62. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 05:20:30 AM
If you buy to keep long term, you should not care too much about the price, keep buying a little and keep it until you reach expectations about it.
And if you buy to trade, with the goal of earning profits for a period not too long. Buy a little, about 20 to 30% of the investment, then if the market so high that you want to sell a profit. If the market is down, you will continue to invest an additional 20-30% to reduce the average investment, and so on until you reach your expectations for it.
That is what I learned from those who go before, I share with you to cite
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 05:07:01 AM
Buying Ethereum in the first half, you will never make a mistake. By the end of the year its jump will beat all records and you will be able to compete equally with bitcoin rich.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
Now is the right time to buy it. Because the price of eth is very low then before,market look like recover ,the right time to buy it .
Activity: 197
April 14, 2018, 04:57:22 AM
I think its dependably been a decent choice to purchase ethereum. The prior you purchase the better. You should purchase now in light of the fact that ethereum is a standout amongst the most solid altcoin out there. Some even anticipate it will outperform bitcoin later on. Thinking about its esteem now and the patterns, I figure it will keep on increasing its incentive sooner rather than later, presumably stretching around $2000 toward the finish of 2018. So its a decent speculation to purchase ethereum now. Obviously its more beneficial on the off chance that you put resources into various altcoins, not only ethereum, to expand your benefit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
April 14, 2018, 04:53:41 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...?  

We should buy now and should not wasting time as this quarter was predicted by most of the experts that the price of Ethereum will start to rise up to triple folds. https://smartereum.com/2009/ethereum-price-forecast-how-high-can-the-price-of-ethereum-go-news-today-fri-apr-13/. Although this is just a prediction but still its explain well and this is better than spreading FUD in which it will just make Ethereum price to fall.
The prediction might not happen but I know it will rise because it has dump so hard.
We are staying at $500 now but the bull market has just started, I think before this month will end, we will already see a $1,000 price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 09:19:08 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...?  

We should buy now and should not wasting time as this quarter was predicted by most of the experts that the price of Ethereum will start to rise up to triple folds. https://smartereum.com/2009/ethereum-price-forecast-how-high-can-the-price-of-ethereum-go-news-today-fri-apr-13/. Although this is just a prediction but still its explain well and this is better than spreading FUD in which it will just make Ethereum price to fall.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 13, 2018, 09:17:36 PM
while the price has not gone up, we still have a great opportunity to increase our investment assets. because soon the etherum will kemabli rise as early as 2018. so be prepared my friends.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 09:13:59 PM
In my opinion now it's a good time to buy and hold it because ETH has good in fundamentals that will keep demand increase. ETH price at this time is low.but I'm sure in future it's price will be high.
Activity: 156
April 13, 2018, 09:11:09 PM
Yes so good to buy ethereum now because it's starting to grow now at the market, ethereum is recovering now and hoping that it will continue until it reach higher than previous highest peak at last year ends. Ethereum is the best altcoin due to it's technology and purposes that really admires crypto enthusiast to invest with. Many people supports ethereum others used ethereum as their way of transactions, savings and payments.
Activity: 364
April 13, 2018, 08:41:15 PM
do not miss your chance, soon 1k$ I hope
it is time to buy ethereum because Ethereum is still down
Ethereum is the most cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and if you buy Ethereum you must get a good profit after some months
so do not waste time and buy ETH
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 08:38:21 PM
I think it's not bad time to buy strong altcoins such as ethereum or any top platforms that can compete with ethereum in the near future, because prices isn't on the highs still. Yes, if the btc go to the lows, such as 5k or even lower then alts will go deeper but I think highs will be much higher in the future when all the market will go to the top of capitalization but you have to be patient. It's not advice just an opinion.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
April 13, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

I think this is a good time to buy ETH. the current ETH is down so it's a good time to buy. ETH is a good coin and has a good future, when it is too late to buy ETH prices will rise again
Activity: 168
April 13, 2018, 08:25:30 PM
If you are unsure about the price, you can buy in increments from time to time with spare money. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Arguably, the bear market the last couple of months has created a decent entry point.
Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 08:20:47 PM
Yes, now is a good time. Now you can buy cheap, and when it row ap - sell for more money. Or you can invest in prospero's ICO.

I can recommend Luckchemy. They have great team and perspective idea. Also I know them personally.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
April 13, 2018, 07:49:09 PM
I think it's the best time to buy Ethereum because the price is down.
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 07:02:57 PM
In the short term, ETH may go down quite a bit. Right now it is trading at around 0.064 BTC per coin, which is a bit expensive in my opinion. I would rather wait until the exchange rates come down to somewhere between 0.04 BTC and 0.05 BTC, which looks like fair price for me.
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 06:05:05 PM
Good price depends on how you see Ethereum moving. Proof of stake will be good for consumers and that is also good for companies using the platform. There is a G20 summit next week which is expected to discuss cryptocurrency. If you are optimistic, buy now. Once G20 affirms crypto, prices will rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
April 13, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
The price of ETH which makes me very happy is growing again. This is the last good moment to buy in a moment the price will be high. ETH has a very good future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
April 13, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
Yes. Buying ETH is just like buying a bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin goes down, the price of Ethereum will goes down also. Ethereum has been dumped again. So since Ethereum is bleeding in the crypto market, meaning you can now buy more of it in a low price.
Activity: 60
April 13, 2018, 07:11:35 AM
Yeah, I believe this is the right time for your eth investment. at this time the price is low therefore I advise you to buy and sell at high prices.

The ETH I bought a few days ago has risen quite a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: