Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 65. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 10, 2018, 03:50:58 AM
But if BTC go down, then ETH price accordingly go down too. Maybe worth to wait for the 1st August, and see what happend?
if the price of BTC decreases, it certainly has an impact on some other crypto coins and altcoin is also included but altcoin does not decrease dramatically as bitcoin decreases significantly. of course the next month could be the market price will be stable and allow to trade or sell some coin you have to get a good profit.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 03:49:52 AM
It's great time to buy. If the price of Ethereum is less than $ 400, you are at a very good time to invest. I think every ethereum you buy under $ 400 will make you a lot of money Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:45:43 AM
It is a great time for you to invest on ethereum now, the rates is cheap and actually didnot goes down any further , but better buy it not will all you equity , just do the margin , maybe 5 times in 10%, if first buy , it go down , you have 4 times to accumulate and martingale style.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

buying Ethereum at a fairly expensive price is very risky. because of this ups and downs of market conditions can pose considerable risk. besides these few weeks, Ethereum rise and can go down anytime. so I suggest waiting to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 03:38:51 AM
eth investment is still profitable and I already feel it so I think the investment when the low price eth will benefit the future and can make us rich
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:26:02 AM
Yes, it is true because now the market is down which definitely Ethereum price is not expensive and I think now is the right time to buy before the coins become expensive again, so do not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
In my option you have to wait a little time, i think mid of this year or untill august. Then buy eth.
you think till in august this year ethereum will decrease again more than now, i dont think so we always have time to buy ethereum even now, and you can doin daily traders with ethereum, but for long term keep till end year
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
April 10, 2018, 03:25:10 AM
i think its not good time to buying, if you hodl it then you can buy, but if you wait few days then eth price can gone dump, then buy.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 10, 2018, 03:24:35 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

yes for that I suggest to buy some ETH coin or exchange some of your crypto coin with ETH with market price which is currently unstable tend to decrease, for long term investment of course it is profitable by buying ETH with market price now and in the future that will come you sell it at a good enough price.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 10, 2018, 03:21:13 AM
Yes I think so. I guess this is the best time to buy Ethereum while its price on the market is still. Many says that this will be the year for the Ethereum and I believe them.

I also don't think it'll plunge even deeper, anyway if you can buy at dips that would be much better. ETH's gonna be bullish in the long run given all the developments that are running now. Once proper regulation is in place more and more industries would be diving into the blockchain tech.
Activity: 166
April 10, 2018, 03:18:10 AM
Yes it is a good time to get ETH, the market is currently low and the value has taken a dip, but ETH is a good coin and it will just be a matter of time before it regains its valuation
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:17:00 AM
from my point of view, you have good points here to wait. and you can see from ETH also get a big dump, but when bitcoin price goes up again but ETH does not have any significant movement. so no one can buy in the lowest places and sell at the highest price, so you have to make your own decisions and move on.
Activity: 170
April 10, 2018, 03:16:34 AM
Now the cryptomarket is all red, you can not buy any coins. When bitcoin starts to grow, then it's time to invest in altcoins. I think that the coins from the top 10 will grow faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 03:15:07 AM
It is the time now, as the price of ETH fall from its peak to now almost only USD400. Thus buy Eth now and then hold it, i think the market will rise again soon.

Totally agree. perfect time for buying is when the market is red. It is the main rule when you are involved in crypto
Activity: 156
April 10, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
It is the time now, as the price of ETH fall from its peak to now almost only USD400. Thus buy Eth now and then hold it, i think the market will rise again soon.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 10, 2018, 03:03:22 AM
Hi guys,

buying Ethereum today is a great time. so if you want to buy Ethereum right now, I support you. because I see that Ethereum has the potential for better development of the future.
Activity: 204
April 10, 2018, 03:00:38 AM
Still good time to buy ethereum now most specially we are at the stage of ethereum crash almost 3/4 of decrease from its price 1k above. It is still good to hold in my own opinion for every country that support cryptocurrency have ethereum wallet to contain ethereum in their wallet and store it safe. Ethereum enlarging the area in crypto land to reality land.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
April 10, 2018, 02:55:00 AM
It is time to buy now.
The ethereum price has been fluctuating around 400 for some time.
There is no much room for it to dip further.
I am pretty sure you can make money by investing in ethereum now.
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 02:42:42 AM
I think it's time to stock up on Ethereum, the correction is about to end and it needs to grow !
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 09, 2018, 06:26:15 AM
I think that this is an excellent opportunity to start investing in the airspace, when prices go down many people do it, but you need to know that in terms of the term profit you do not get better to purchase it for long-term investments
Pages:
Jump to: