Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 63. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 10:33:41 PM
Yeah, I believe this is the right time for your eth investment. at this time the price is low therefore I advise you to buy and sell at high prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 12, 2018, 10:18:41 PM
It is definitely the right time to buy ethereum now.
Ethreum will have a good grow once the market is recovering, especially when ICOs get hyped again.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 07:42:01 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Even ETH is increasing right now, it's still a good time not best to buy some ETH right now, it's because the price of ETH will keep increasing starting from today, it's time for ETH to bounce back in the marketcap. so yes, it's a good time to buy ETH now
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 07:37:59 PM
If you want to buy and invest ethereum, this is the right time. Ethereum falls to $300 and we don't know if it is going down again but since the price is too low, you should take advantage of it.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 06:55:54 PM
ETH at that moment is the only green coin from the top 10. I like its reliability and prospects. I think this year, ETH will grow several times due to the fact that the market will recover and due to the fact that improvements will be made within the ETH system.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:45:56 PM
Yes, I think it's a good time to buy the ethereum. Ethereum's price 480 dollars and i think at least 1000 dollars in the future. So,it's a good idea to buy ethereum right now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
Yes it is good to buy ethereum now. Ethereum is still at lower price than before. So before its price increase again, grab the opportunity right now to buy more stocks of eth and hold it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 12, 2018, 12:06:12 PM
In my experience perfect time is always when the price is low. But right now, eth price is going high. Anyway if you have more money to invest why not, I think it will still go higher.
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 12:05:59 PM
if I think it is in this week is the right time to buy coin ethereum for investment, because there are some things that make coher ethereum price is currently down. such as news about bitcoin blocking by some countries, and recently the news about bitcoin whose price will drop continuously.
Activity: 550
April 12, 2018, 12:04:46 PM
yep it's a good time to buy right now because its growing up more and i think it will grow up more in these months.
Activity: 1
April 12, 2018, 12:02:39 PM
I am pretty sure that is big industry money getting in the game, they keep saying cryptos are bad and keep blocking them but then they buy low.
Activity: 85
April 12, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
No one knows for sure if ETH is really going to rise up or not from current price levels.
See this an investment with a risk to lose money.
Activity: 258
April 12, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
It should be a good time to buy BTC, the price of BTC has started to increase gradually, and it can wait until the price of BTC is stable and then buy eth.

Activity: 252
Merit: 44
April 12, 2018, 11:29:13 AM
time is now generally cool for buying a whole coin, when everything falls it's an opportunity to purchase on the bottoms at a good price
Activity: 117
April 12, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
it is now right that the right time to buy ETH and invest in it because of its low price and if ETH's price increases you can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Yes now is the  right time to buy, like  bitcoin , ETH is also very popular and trusted crypto of many investors. Investing your hard earned money to ETH is a best way and I'm sure you earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 42
April 12, 2018, 11:07:30 AM
Yes. Because Ethereum is high in demand and millions of people are eager to buy Ethereum. Try to imagining if you are the one selling and trading Ethereum on a daily basis, how many huge profits you can receive.
Activity: 69
April 12, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
Ethereum is called the 3rd generation of the internet. Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, it is platform for smart contracts, Meaning you can create your own software, application or even a company. Ethereum is adapted by almost the entire information technology industry including tech giants such as microsoft. Facebook announced this year they will be studying blockchain to implement it on facebook. Now think if you invest using Ethereum, how profitable it can be.
Activity: 53
April 12, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
Yes it is good time to invest and buy Ethereum. In fact I trade using Ethereum on a daily basis.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 10, 2018, 12:19:52 PM
Hi guys,

Yes, this is the best time for you to buy Ethereum so low this year. Ethereum believes that altcoin can hold the longest and safest, next month there are many open ICO projects developed on the ERC20 platform surely at that time ETH will increase the price so much so this time is best for you to buy Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: