Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 66. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
April 09, 2018, 06:17:57 AM
Now can be a very good time to invest, But if you are hoping that your investments will bring a big profit already very soon, then this is most likely a mistake. If you invest now that the optimal time for sale will come not earlier than in a year.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 06:07:34 AM
I think maybe now is the right time to buy ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 06:03:02 AM
ETH's price on the cryptocurrency market is now on the upward trend, but rising at a low rate. This is a good time to buy ETH in your wallet, so buy as much as possible. I firmly believe that the price of ETH will rise a certain level that we can not predict. And buying ETH is a good idea.
Maybe it's a trap. And the price will fall. I would wait a little. the risk is too great
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 06:00:04 AM
ETH's price on the cryptocurrency market is now on the upward trend, but rising at a low rate. This is a good time to buy ETH in your wallet, so buy as much as possible. I firmly believe that the price of ETH will rise a certain level that we can not predict. And buying ETH is a good idea.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 08, 2018, 07:32:58 PM
Yes buy eth now since it is below $400. It now plays from $350 to $400 which is perfect time for us traders to hold it. Tell your friends too to buy now because we don't know when will it rapidly increase.
The price is low so it is great time to buy Ethereum. You don't have a big amount of money to have this coin, you now but it for less than $400; and when you already have it, hold it until the price increases.
Activity: 107
April 08, 2018, 07:32:43 PM
Yes I think so. I guess this is the best time to buy Ethereum while its price on the market is still. Many says that this will be the year for the Ethereum and I believe them.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 07:29:45 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes my friend this is the nicest moment to invest your money from eth.Imagined that if this gonna bloom soon we can hit a huge profit for the investment we take.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 07:16:44 PM
Yes. now is the best time. do not wait any longer.

Lol, this is a perfect example of what a shitpost means.

You are not giving any explanations of why do you think that this is the best time for doing so.. Please, explain yourself instead of posting like this.

Anyway, it is a PERFECT time to buy, the price is extra cheap.

Activity: 19
April 08, 2018, 07:14:58 PM
Yes. now is the best time. do not wait any longer.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
April 08, 2018, 07:12:33 PM
Just like it was last year july so it is now! Ethereum is trading all time low from last year december price. I dare say now is the good time to buy ether! Ethereum will turn out good profit this year if you buy it now!
So the trend of the market every year is exactly as you expected, I believe you and I will buy more ETH holdings, perhaps until July and December the price of altcoin will increase again. I also read some news about the Crypto market going to explode in 2018, I think they will explode later this year.
Activity: 191
April 08, 2018, 06:58:11 PM
It's a good idea to buy ETH now because it's still cheap and you can buy a lot, and you're going to gather it for the right time, that ETH is important for transaction fees.
Activity: 128
April 08, 2018, 06:47:28 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

YES!

cux It's crypto market value is increase and it will give you big profit in long term
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
Hi guys,

I think that Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency in the world after Bitcoin. As for me it is good best time to invest in Ethereum. I like ETH more than any other currency. But it is difficult choice where to put the money because the market is unstable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 01:35:46 PM
Just like bitcoin and many other altcoys, the etherium also uses the proof of work algorithm to check transactions and create new tokens.
However, Vitalik quickly realized that this threatened the environment. Therefore, the development team decided to change the platform, to implement the system of proof of stake.
Last month they performed a hard-core to make the network ready for PoS installation.

Many experts believe that the etherium has no serious problems, since the development team always updates it in accordance with the new industry standards. But, as always, the reason for some mistakes and inaccuracies of the system can become frequent hordforki.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 01:31:23 PM
Yes it's a great time to buy Ethereum right now. It's price will go up this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
Yes it is the right time to buy ETH. For me, the flow of the price of Ethereum is depend upon the price of bitcoin. Since bitcoin's price has been dumped, Ethereum's price also dumped so it is better to buy ETH now.
Activity: 224
April 07, 2018, 05:09:13 AM
Right now is the best time to buy ETH, prices are at the lowest level ever and according to many predictions in May prices will grow again. I believe they will explode to $ 1,500 in the near future.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
April 07, 2018, 05:07:46 AM
in my opinion, you can buy today if it is a long-term investment. but you need to remember that the falling trend is still going on, so do not use the whole amount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 05:07:28 AM
So definitely this is a good time to buy ETH at a low price and in the future just have a good profit if you wait about half a year
Activity: 294
SEMUX
April 07, 2018, 05:02:24 AM
This is the second time I bought Ethereum for $ 360 and will be sell it for $ 400. I have available funds, so I can afford such purchases/sales.
Pages:
Jump to: