Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 72. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 03:03:45 AM
Now this is the right time to buy ethereum. the potential of ethereum itself is still great for the future. no need to worry about ethereum will be great
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
April 04, 2018, 02:52:06 AM
I think it is a good time to buy ethereum right now. In the past few years I never saw ethereum losing every year ends. I still see so much potential in ethereum once the market recovers.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 01:48:35 AM
Its a good time and never been good, I can't tell you if there is any other opportunity as good as now. Several days ago the bottom price has reached and hope that market will recover.
Activity: 97
April 04, 2018, 01:41:15 AM
Obviously, This time is suitable for buying any of the currency because of the price of every currency is falling down. And this momentum could be a gaining point for anyone who is willing to buy at this rate. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum price will get back to the own way where this two coins belonged. I wish I have 20k USD then would invest in the half in the Ethereum and another half in the Bitcoin. I believe that within a couple of weeks, this situation will be calm and the price level will get back soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 01:35:23 AM
ETH is not exactly in early-stage yet. It’s in crazy-early stage. ETH is not only a medium of exchange, it also has a bunch of other uses such as fuel for running Dapps, writing smart-contracts and staking. So essentially, companies are going to be consuming ETH one way or another.
Holding ETH isn’t so much similar to holding gold, as it is to holding Oil! So no, it’s not too late to buy ETH. The time is right, to buy it.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 01:34:05 AM
Ethereum is cryptos you do not need to consider when deciding to buy because the future it is sure to be very potential, able to replace Bitcoin. So it is important to monitor the ETH to make the most accurate buying decision.
Activity: 91
April 04, 2018, 01:30:53 AM
Yes it is a good time to buy ETH because now the price is very less and  hold it for two to three years the price will rise up and then sell it you get good profit.
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 12:58:28 AM
I bought a lot of ETX and will hold it. I think by the end of the year he will be at least 5 x more expensive. Now it's a very good price
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 12:53:46 AM
Yes it is better to buy now ethereum because it is cheap and also this coin is good for long term investment and also for smart contracts so if you hold it i prefer for you to buy more so you can get more profits whenever the market stabilize
Activity: 504
April 04, 2018, 12:49:16 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yup right now price of ETH is significantly low and from prudent investment stance is the good opportunity to buy more and more ETH because ETH is in demand these days hold it for future I am sure that we can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 12:41:11 AM
Yes, this is better time to buy ethereum. I think, while the price of ethereum is still low or it is on it’s red status, this is the best time to buy it. I believe ethereum will rise up again this coming December or January next year and maybe it will reach its peak value.
Activity: 127
April 04, 2018, 12:31:58 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

This might be a time to research some ADA. But DYOR. I'd start here...

Im not saying this coin is better or worse than another. I'm just talking about a short term trade here. It's almost fully retraced with two major events in the next few weeks. It's about 20% of it's all time high and clearly in an accumulation zone leading to the announcement. If you can't spot that on the chart provided then good luck out there.

I know the sentiment is poor due to just having a whitepaper and tons of noobs got wrecked at ATH. But I don't hate money. The winning trades are made being a contrairian. Stop buying 30x pumps guys.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 04, 2018, 12:30:26 AM
Ether is coin of future it is reliable and worthy coin it has bright future.Ether is cheaper now and in future it will hit on top because its popularity is growing and usage of Ether is vast so invest now and hold till you maximize the profit.
Activity: 76
April 04, 2018, 12:09:15 AM
Altcoin prices are difficult to estimate. However, if we look at yesterday's bitcoin development, eth also get a big dump, but when bitcoin price goes up again but eth there is no significant movement yet. I think ethern is preparing a new pump in early August. I think it's a good time to buy and store eth.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 12:01:37 AM
The price has dropped days ago, its the opportunity to buy on cheaper price, we don't know what will happen tomorrow but I think it won't dropped again. So grab them right away.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 11:57:14 PM
$100 is the bottom unless there is big market crash it is not expected to see $100 so $150-200 is the buy area but you should wait for the august 1
Yes, last year, I was still thinking about whether to buy ethereum for $ 150. When he reached the end of the year rose to 1200 dollars, those who bought at such a low price received almost a tenfold profit. Probably, now the situation is similar, but at a different level: now the ethereum rate is 405 dollars, and by the end of the year it may well be several thousand dollars. Therefore ethereum is worth buying, it will always be in price.
copper member
Activity: 43
Patient-centric healthcare, decentralized.
April 03, 2018, 11:40:36 PM
ETH is about to move to Proof of Stake, and there will quickly be much less inflation to the currency.

Additionally, in PoS, people are incentived to lock up their eth away from circulating supply. Less supply means higher price for buyers.

I think get in sooner rather than later.
Activity: 182
April 03, 2018, 11:31:48 PM
I think its a good time to buy eth and other coins, you don't have any chances like this anymore. Even it happen maybe in next year, the trend will go bullish and no way to turn down again.
Activity: 602
April 03, 2018, 11:28:58 PM
Hi guys,

buy Ethereum is currently pretty good and suitable. because at this time Ethereum experienced a pretty good development, so we can get a chance to get a high price for the future.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2018, 11:18:56 PM
Invest in crypto currency is better when they are in demand from traders and investors. Today Ethereum is one of the most popular coins in which I think it is necessary to invest while there is time.
Pages:
Jump to: