Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 74. (Read 26383 times)

FPG
Activity: 672
Merit: 258
April 01, 2018, 02:15:37 PM
The price is very low now. But some traders say that ETH has not reached the bottom yet. It really frightens me. I hope that people will not lose faith in this project.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
yes i prefer this time,,,this will be a golden chance to invest in etherum now,presently the prices has fallen to the extent that someone can borrow money to invest in etherum now,,,because it will get to a time that market will appreciate back to its original value ,,so at this point in time people that have it can sell it out in other to earn more money,,so trading with etherum now will bring more fortune
Activity: 88
April 01, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
If you want to buy and invest ethereum, this is the right time. Ethereum falls to $300 and we don't know if it is going down again but since the price is too low, you should take advantage of it.
Activity: 132
April 01, 2018, 02:08:49 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

I think this is the best time to invest in ETH because it's grows price will raise step by step slowly and it will huge profit in future.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
April 01, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
yes i am also prefered this time is the best time to invest on Eth because i hope within this month ETH price will raise step by step slowly. i will get more profit in it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 01:54:04 PM
Sure, buy eth now.
Hold and wait until ETH is rise again.
Now ETH in Low price, time to biy it is right.
Activity: 92
April 01, 2018, 01:52:37 PM
I think now it's not the right time to purchase ETH because its value is currently depreciating and the trend can continue quite a while. Some day the value will rise again to 1000$ or will get even higher but now it's better to wait for the right moment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
Eth is a good buy in general this year, however i'd look into bch at the given moment, then flow into btc himself
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
If you want to go on the bottom, then surely - yes! Hardly the price of ETH will soon be lower than now. The platform is very cool, i just watched today 2 ICOs which are based on them.               
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 09:58:22 AM
I do not think you need to wait anymore because now the value is quite cheap and I'm sure its value will not go down further
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
I think it is a good time to buy ETH. I'd say you should buy a ETH with fiat every month if you can. If you are just trading in and out then that is another story.
Activity: 154
April 01, 2018, 09:56:52 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Of course! This is the right time to buy eth now, because the price is still low now. You can buy eth now and get more profit.
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
April 01, 2018, 09:48:43 AM
Personally, I transfer all available funds to Ethereum and throw in invest. I love that coin. She has a very big future.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 01, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
Hi guys,

Ethereum price is now in dip so as usual is an opportunity to buy the dip as much as you can because it was cheaper to purchase and hold it for a few months or long term investments. I believed by 4th Quarter of this year most of the top quality Altcoins will be on ATH again in which Etheruem will be the most expensive of them all.
The current price of Ethereum is very good for investor buy it now. I do not know what FUD made the price of Ethereum dumped so much like recent. Especially after the price of Ethereum reached new all time highest price in this year. I doubt someone, force are trying to control the value of Ethereum, example Nvidia or AMD or the enemy of GPU mining.

Lol, you have to understand sir, that the prices of all the alternative coins in this industry is really dependent on the price of bitcoins which is why we cannot avoid circumstances like this. Even with the fact that ethereum has reached an all time high last time, it does not exempt ethereum from the bearish season of this industry's market. That being said, I still recommend buying ethereum since it is truly a great altcoin and a worthy investment.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 07:17:01 AM
in my opinion, I will do it now, because the condition is low eth price, and I will hold the next few months until the end of 2018 I will get many benefits. because eth travel is also still long, so I still have a good hope.
Activity: 336
April 01, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
I think you're right, because the price of ETH is unstable, so I'm sure it's the right time to buy ETH and make a profit.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 01, 2018, 07:09:41 AM
I believe the prediction and speculation for the future of ethereum going to the highest price this year 2018 maybe have a right month and right time to increase the price of ethereum, hoping the price increasing before mid year of 2018.
I'm still worried about ETH, I've never seen ETH drop so deep, so much anticipation for ETH will increase in the future, but the Crypto market is unpredictable. They are affected by too many factors around the world. Any move by any country affects the price of the altcoin. So I stopped buying ETH and continued to hold the ETH I bought a few months ago.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 07:06:47 AM
Now you can not think of a better moment! It is necessary to buy while it is cheap!
Activity: 52
April 01, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
I think it's a good time to invest ETH, I see and analysts at many sites bitcoin selling, I predict it will get a lot of profit by the end of this year. Everyone is aware of have a great opportunity to invest, so awesome a good time.
Activity: 163
April 01, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
Saying good time to buy is an understatement, I would rather say it's the best time...buy when it falls
Pages:
Jump to: