Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 76. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 01:10:45 AM
Lately, the price of ethereum dumped again and I think this is the right time again to buy ethereum ang hold it until the price will increase again. Through this, there's a tendency to get a profit.
Activity: 169
April 01, 2018, 01:01:42 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Buy as soon as possible, any time from now the price will grow back up. Etherium may have a low price right now but it is the best time to buy ETH.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 12:58:14 AM
I think it's a good time to buy ETH, many people say that ETH will be a better crypto in the future, this certainly makes a lot of people wondering if the position of BTC will be replaced? It depends on the ETH itself, whether it will be better or not, so I think it's the right time to buy I'm sure the price of crypto will rise again of course we have to be patient waiting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 12:35:11 AM
Hi guys, I do trading in many pair crypto and forex, in this condition I watch long term chart (1Day) for ETH, price will be go more down, cause near support level are break, and the trend line still down until price try to corection price at 600$. Of course ETH have a chance to go UP, but for actual price still down, so becareful.
"trade what you see, not what you expect"
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 12:13:28 AM
I think the price of Ethereum is very good for long-term investment. It has come down below $400. It is a very good opportunity for long-term investors, it would be very profitable for them in the long run.
Activity: 149
April 01, 2018, 12:08:39 AM
Yes i think so. It is the time to buy eth and btc. Hope soon we see them in the mooon. and you can earn a lot .. So buy..
Activity: 229
April 01, 2018, 12:00:14 AM
This is the good time to buy Ethereum because the price of the ethereum today is very profitable and maybe three times higher than today's price for coins and tokens.I think this is the right time for you to buy and hold.. You buy them and hold them, they will rise again in the next few months.
Activity: 322
March 31, 2018, 11:06:18 PM
These days ETH price has dumped due to the drop down of Bitcoin and it will increase soon. This is the best time for buy the ETH and HODL. I also bought ETH and it is expected to increase within 2-3 months.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 31, 2018, 09:05:36 PM
right  now  it's  price  $400, I think  it is the best time  to buy eth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 08:51:29 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Ethereum price is now in dip so as usual is an opportunity to buy the dip as much as you can because it was cheaper to purchase and hold it for a few months or long term investments. I believed by 4th Quarter of this year most of the top quality Altcoins will be on ATH again in which Etheruem will be the most expensive of them all.
Activity: 162
March 31, 2018, 08:48:56 PM
Ethereum is not secure!!! Why so much ignorance how are you going to compare bitcoin to a insecure payment system (ethereum) that has already been proven to be weak, attackers can rob money guarded by smart contracts and the system is slowly and quietly becoming centralized.Google search ethereum centralization

"Once a cryptocurrency is centralized, the entire point is defeated, and you’re better off relying on centralization in the hands of a government than a bunch of nobody teenagers from a basement unaccountable to anybody. Not to mention that a centralized cryptocurrency can be very easily destroyed by hacking, destroying, blackmailing, and threatening the central planners."

"Anybody with a brain who wants to store wealth in a cryptocurrency will want to store their money in the safest coin, not in one that could be easily hacked. So all the serious money will go to bitcoin. More importantly, anybody looking to profit from selling processing power to secure a network will want to sell it to the network that rewards them with the most secure and in-demand coins. So all the serious money and processing power goes to bitcoin. This is why the processing power behind bitcoin is now around 400,000 times the processing power of its nearest “competitor”, ethereum, which is only a competitor to bitcoin in the same way that a 7-year-old’s piggy bank is a competitor to Fort Knox.

Source: https://hackernoon.com/the-fundamental-problems-with-ethereum-408c420849f0
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
March 31, 2018, 08:47:40 PM
Under 400 USD > Buy Ethereum
Over 500 USD > Sell Ethereum

This is only for short term! Don't sell when the rally starts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
March 31, 2018, 08:44:44 PM
Definitely a very good opportunity to buy Ethereum now. We might be in a little slump, but we will come out of it soon. A lot of people in the space are new, but people who have been trading cryptos know this happens every year!!
Activity: 365
March 31, 2018, 08:42:12 PM
I think ETH will still dump in the next two month, just wait for a lower price to get some
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 08:40:05 PM
Well, only you can answer that question but according to the market price now is an exellent time to buy some cheap ether. Remember it's almost impossible to buy at bottom so if you buy now it still might go down more but in the long term you done a good deal.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
Hi guys,

I think if for a long-term investment might make an investment in ETH buy at this time because the price is decreasing,
but if for daily trading is not right if make a purchase at ETH.

https://ca.investing.com/crypto/ethereum
Activity: 118
March 31, 2018, 07:50:08 PM
ETH has dropped down to under $400 now and i really love this time. You can buy it now and wait until it reach to $600 in July to sell. It is really potential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:43:08 PM
ETH at that moment is the only green coin from the top 10. I like its reliability and prospects. I think this year, ETH will grow several times due to the fact that the market will recover and due to the fact that improvements will be made within the ETH system.
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
ETH now came back where it started .
its value is more down in compare to btc .

broken all the support levels ..

however it can be seen as opportunity too bcoz eth is not going to die .
Activity: 83
March 31, 2018, 05:25:47 PM
It was all depends on you if you want to buy now or still wait.
Pages:
Jump to: