Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 73. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 10:49:43 PM
it's time you bought before the rocket went
now still below 600 USD
and the normal price is 900 USD
you still have the possibility to profit 50% more
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2018, 10:45:29 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

I saw Ethereum start creeping up, so to buy Ethereum is a good choice. because by looking at the development of this Ethereum you can get big long-term benefits. so you can buy Ethereum for now.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 10:15:17 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

I think it is good for us to buy in more coins. We can make a lot of money from it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 03, 2018, 10:14:30 PM
and you just divide the sum into several parts. Look at the chart and draw the levels and at every level bribe the air.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2018, 10:02:15 PM
The price is very low now. But some traders say that ETH has not reached the bottom yet. It really frightens me. I hope that people will not lose faith in this project.
The price was very low a while ago though the price should be much higher in a few years if it's around.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 10:00:07 PM
we're now in very crucial time for altcoins because they rely on bitcoin and bitcoin is testing weekly supports levels if they fail we're done
Activity: 115
April 03, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
I think it's very good to buy Ethereum now. Why? Because based from the Moving Average 200 of Ethereum, it's testing the support at $350 which is confirmed by the last price from 200 days (Sept. 3, 2017) of Ethereum based from the Historical Snapshot of Coin Market Cap.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 11:03:08 AM
eth is now starting to rise, and yesterday's lower price once at 380 $ has now climbed to 405 $, and as it will continue to rise again, if you have enough capital, then invest from now
Activity: 58
April 03, 2018, 10:06:54 AM
I sold most of my ETH last night and bought some BTC.  I needed to fix my coin allocation anyways.  That said, I wouldn't buy ETH right now.  I wouldn't put any money in at this moment, but if I did, it would be into BTC. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 10:06:29 AM
When it's a good time, I don't think it's important, what do you think it's worth, how much you want to earn, and that's what matters.
Activity: 314
April 03, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
 ETH price is very low right now then 1400$ before and it is good coin so anytime you can buy and try to long term investment
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
Ethereum has shown very good promise at the beginning of this year. But, it has been dropping constantly over the past few weeks, now it has come down below $400. It is certainly a very good time to buy Ethereum and hold for long-term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 03, 2018, 09:57:45 AM
If you want to buy and invest ethereum, this is the right time. Ethereum falls to $300 and we don't know if it is going down again but since the price is too low, you should take advantage of it.

I would say that it is a good time. Right now, Ethereum's value plays around 300 to 400 dollars, which means that when it's hits around the 300 value on the low side, it can be taken as a good value to buy because it would always have that capacity to increase back to 400 or even more, and that 100 dollar increase can be a good enough profit if you look at it objectively. So, I think if you can wait a little for it to go lower or invest on it now, thinking that it came from around 800 dollars, then there's a good chance to it to surge in the next coming months.
Yes it is a good time to buy Ethereum nowadays, don't missed this chance, this is the right time to do so, don't think anything else or don't wait for the price to get up before you will think to buy again, Ethereum is a very potential to coin to have just like bitcoin so better to have it before its too late.
Activity: 392
April 03, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
I think you should not wait, as the price may change and you will later regret it ))
Activity: 238
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
April 03, 2018, 09:31:02 AM
My view is that eth is another currency that will not return to zero after bitcoin, and can be bought at any time, but not all in.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 03, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
If you want to buy and invest ethereum, this is the right time. Ethereum falls to $300 and we don't know if it is going down again but since the price is too low, you should take advantage of it.

I would say that it is a good time. Right now, Ethereum's value plays around 300 to 400 dollars, which means that when it's hits around the 300 value on the low side, it can be taken as a good value to buy because it would always have that capacity to increase back to 400 or even more, and that 100 dollar increase can be a good enough profit if you look at it objectively. So, I think if you can wait a little for it to go lower or invest on it now, thinking that it came from around 800 dollars, then there's a good chance to it to surge in the next coming months.
Activity: 235
April 03, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
Hi guys,

I think the $400 eth price is already good enough to buy. If it goes up again say $700 or more, then you will already earn at least 40% from that. But if you want to buy when the price is still lower, you could wait more, but then who knows eth might rise quicker than we thought and miss the chance.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 03, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
Hi guys,

I think you can wait fir  few days before you make the investent because the price will be lower in a few days.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
This is the time to buy the Ethereum because the low price. Because in my source this year will risen up the price of this coin.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 02:41:56 PM
Against the backdrop of a variety of thoughts and incomprehensible behavior regarding the development strategy of Vitalik Buterin, I do not think that ETH is now the crypto currency in which to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: