Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 75. (Read 26383 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
April 01, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
I think now is not the right time to buy ethereum, because the price is very difficult to increase.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
April 01, 2018, 06:52:44 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...?  

Ethereum price is now in dip so as usual is an opportunity to buy the dip as much as you can because it was cheaper to purchase and hold it for a few months or long term investments. I believed by 4th Quarter of this year most of the top quality Altcoins will be on ATH again in which Etheruem will be the most expensive of them all.
The current price of Ethereum is very good for investor buy it now. I do not know what FUD made the price of Ethereum dumped so much like recent. Especially after the price of Ethereum reached new all time highest price in this year. I doubt someone, force are trying to control the value of Ethereum, example Nvidia or AMD or the enemy of GPU mining.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 06:15:22 AM
I follow Eth/Usd graph every day and it's so tempting to buy at current levels, but I see even lower price on technical analysis. Don't want to be greedy, but catch myself on thoughts not to make a mistake. so I guess next week I will invest in it, in to the long term and leave it as it is for ages. Good price, very good price right now still little to go down , aiming around 310$
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 06:07:46 AM
Yes, ETH is heavily overvold and I think it will bounce soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 01, 2018, 06:06:49 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

the best time to buy Ethereum is now. because Ethereum is decreasing, both in market price. so we get a more affordable price and we can wait to hold the coins in a while to get an expensive price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 844
April 01, 2018, 04:35:27 AM
Yes, now is the time to buy eth coin,Eth from week to week has decreased the current price,Like her now is the point where eth price goes down,If you buy it at this time I am sure you will get a profit 3 times
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 04:25:39 AM
In my opinion, now is a great time to buy Eth.This opportunity may no longer to be. I think that the market at any moment may start to grow.
Activity: 294
SEMUX
April 01, 2018, 04:17:52 AM
I am sure that the price of Ethereum will fall to $ 300. It will be a good point to buy Ethereum. That's why I'll wait.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:15:32 AM
I think this is the best timing to buy some ETH, ETH's price now a days decreases and i think it will increase again. It's a good strategy to buy some coins if it's price is low this the best opportunity to invest. I think ETH will take a comeback in the future, because ETH had already build it's name in the Alt coins and can't be takedown easily it will definitely rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
April 01, 2018, 04:00:10 AM
I do not see a decent replacement for the ether, those platforms that have now also have their shortcomings, and they are not popular among those who launch different projects on these platforms. The price went down by a thousand dollars, if it drops another hundred dollars, it will not so important, I think that now is a very good time to buy the etherium.
Activity: 80
April 01, 2018, 03:56:10 AM
Hi guys,

YES,i think it,s Good time buy ether.But next days ETH price have doing  low or high.I think next week ETH price can reched the high position.So we are wait for price Ether can few days.
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
Still good time to buy ethereum now most specially we are at the stage of ethereum crash almost 3/4 of decrease from its price 1k above. It is still good to hold in my own opinion for every country that support cryptocurrency have ethereum wallet to contain ethereum in their wallet and store it safe. Ethereum enlarging the area in crypto land to reality land.
Activity: 476
April 01, 2018, 03:45:49 AM
Yes it is a good time to get ETH, the market is currently low and the value has taken a dip, but ETH is a good coin and it will just be a matter of time before it regains its valuation
Activity: 215
April 01, 2018, 03:38:40 AM
yes this is the right time to buy ETH, because now the price is very cheap compared to the previous month, and I will do now, by waiting for higher price, so I will get more eth.
Activity: 266
April 01, 2018, 03:36:51 AM
Nothing is sure in the world of Crypto, look at the current state I think you can use the opportunity to invest. I think the industry is still promising.
Activity: 260
April 01, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
Yes I will good timing of buy to ETH.Ethereum's market value crossed more than half of Bitcoin and now accounts for almost good percentage of total market coverage.is a dip near impending through of coins.the ETH price it's on the very strong demand area, which gives us buyers good opportunity to buy and hold ethereum. As the price of btc creeps back up, there will be some coins from the alt space moving even more into btc along with some fresh good moving back into the crypto space on through btc.I wish I had money to buy ethereum this dip but I guess me pocket said no.next other coin for we will going to buy tokens from the coins system of good timing control buying on eth project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 03:26:53 AM
At present, the price of the etherium has fallen by 70% relative to its maximum and the turnaround is to take place in the near future! The price of the etherium is dropping because the demand for ICO in the consequence of the falling market has fallen very much, as soon as we switch to an upward trend, the air will again be regarded as a promising coin for bitcoin and will give a large interest.
Activity: 210
April 01, 2018, 03:16:27 AM
As the price has lost a lot of value, its time to start buying etherum now because, we might not see this price levels again in the future.

Always invest what you can afford to lose. Thats the golden rule
Activity: 378
April 01, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
Now, when the price of Ethereum is $ 400, it's time to start buying this coin. The downtrend can break at any time.
If the ETH starts to grow, then this opportunity will not be provided for a long time. Ether can grow to 1600 dollars,
which will give 400 percent profit.
Activity: 336
April 01, 2018, 01:27:00 AM
At present ETH drops many of this makes people who keep ETH very nervous and panic. I think this is a good time to invest in ETH because the current market fluctuates and the altcoin will fluctuate. ETH will soon recover in the near future, now I advise everyone to hold it and patiently wait until the price goes up again, it will return good income for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: