Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 77. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 05:22:35 PM
Yes, now it's time to buy Ether. It is expected to profit from 50-60% in the next 2 months. Ether is now Stable. It may rise up at any time. So Now is the right time to buy Ether
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:17:11 PM
I think so, when in go dump  it will dump right away like bitcoin. Ethereum is the second crypotocurrency for me, it has a great marketing when in the name of cryptocurrency. If you buy ethereum go for it when it dumps because I think sometime it will go high. Dont be afraid to invest in the ethereum. It will be successful in some other time. Maybe it will pump again in the higher amount so go for it, dont hesitate to invest to it.
Activity: 391
March 31, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
Yes it’s actually a good time to invest, I’ve heard some investors trying to reinvest rather than panic selling and also a good way for you to earn profit
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
March 31, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yup, 400$ is very good amount of value to buy eth. It will surely recovery in the following months. Hodl a while and you will get a good amount of return to your investment.

Though keep in mind that every investment has a risk so make sure that you are already prepare to whatever happens in the future.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
Yes! By all means, hoard as much ETH as you can at this cheap price. Hodl for the future and thank yourself when you see the returns.
Activity: 350
March 31, 2018, 10:56:07 AM
really because the price of ETH is now down, if you want to buy the ETH at this time and held first and then sold after the profit gained is on target.
Activity: 141
March 31, 2018, 10:51:54 AM
yes, of course, this is the right time.
buy a lot of Ethereum but if you have the big capital I suggest also buy Bitcoin and then you hold both of them until the price goes up again will definitely benefit you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 10:48:36 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Yes, now is the time to buy ETH. I bought the ETH a little off the clock, but still it's cheaper from its maximum. Soon it will start to grow!
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
This is right, the current price can be considered the lowest, and the best purchase of Ethereum, because it has great potential for development. When we see more development, it will certainly not disappoint you and bring positive results for your investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
I think it's the right time to buy ETH, because the ETH price is currently down. It may not take long for ETH prices to rise again. And you will get a big enough profit up to 100%.
Activity: 126
March 31, 2018, 10:38:44 AM
Hello Friend.
I think when the price of ETH goes down is time that can be used to buy it. my prediction ETH price will not disappear, but someday will come back up. it could be that you will benefit in a few days, a week or a month. Why do not you use the moment of ETH price drops for coin investment world?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 10:38:32 AM
I agree with you.Ethereum's altcoin will surely be most valuable in 2018 because the ICO is a new trend in the world and I am sure Ethereum's intelligent contract platform will be more popular and stable in the future. ETH price at this time is low.but I'm sure in future it's price will be high.so I think is better buy and keep some of it.because it looks like ETh is preparing a new pump in early July.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 10:36:51 AM
Yes, it is in fact the best time to buy Ethereum nowadays, because its actual price is cheap. Its currently around 400$, and it is expected to hit the $1000$ again in the near future, because it have good potential, and grwing fast community, and also the demand for this crypto currency is going up with time, since it is needed for investing in the ICO projects.
Activity: 94
March 31, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
Hi guys,

The cryptomarket is in a dip now. This is the right time to buy. Trust me. Your investment right now if you buy any Crypto rn. You will earn a profit within a month. Today's ETH price is the lowest since January. So, Buy now!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 10:25:09 AM
Yesh sure
Biy ETH now, wait and hild untill price is good again.
You will takes many profit tor it.
Activity: 126
March 31, 2018, 10:21:58 AM
Hi guys,

I think its the good time to investment in ETH for the long term cux it will grow strongly in the future.
Activity: 61
March 31, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
Yes you can buy now ETH. Today the ETH is not in its high pick so buy and hold and wait until it will increase. ETH has a potential and it is strong so invest in ETH now and gain. Everyday check it, don't buy if it is on high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
Now is another opportunity been presented again to buy Etherum. The price has lost more than 70% of its all time high price and now is a good time to buy etherum for intelligent investors. Buy as many as you can because we might not see these price levels again in the history of cryptocurrency
Activity: 96
March 31, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
Buy as much as possible. Ethereum have a great potential to grow and grow sooner or later. Investing in ethereum is really good and you will not regret that. Leave that for a year you’ll see what will happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 08:54:18 AM
Yes, I think this is a good time for you to invest in ETH instead of investing money in the bank. ETH good investment for the long term, although the current ETH price is not stable, but I believe it will recover in the near future and it will grow strongly, I firmly believe that it is a huge source of income for friend.
Pages:
Jump to: