Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 22. (Read 19375 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
No doubt it's really best time to buy Altcoins & Bitcoin as well. We are all knows very well that Altcoins price not improving & Bitcoin price is also unstable. As a result when Bitcoin price rising Altcoins price goes down because of less demands. It will be ok very soon when Bitcoin price is stable. So we need to take steps now & wait for proper time.

I agree, buying altcoins certainly promises more profit than bitcoin, even though bitcoin dominates and has reached more than 54% of marketcap but I believe that the big price increases actually occur in altcoins, invest altcoins then we will be successful and rich.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
Yes, when the price of coins goes down like this is the perfect time for cryptocurrency investment, a situation like this is the moment that new investors are waiting for.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
Of course now is the best time to buy altcoins, which we may never see, the market will sooner or later begin to grow and you can earn good money. I advise everyone to go to the market now.
Activity: 118
August 17, 2018, 10:25:11 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

yes that's right, let's buy altcoin at this low price. do not run away in sadness because prices go down, we have to be happy because we can buy coins at low prices.
Activity: 270
August 17, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
No doubt it's really best time to buy Altcoins & Bitcoin as well. We are all knows very well that Altcoins price not improving & Bitcoin price is also unstable. As a result when Bitcoin price rising Altcoins price goes down because of less demands. It will be ok very soon when Bitcoin price is stable. So we need to take steps now & wait for proper time.
Activity: 1022
August 17, 2018, 10:19:21 AM
to work on customs as following use of returns with manage of evaluation and collects as rise on price to match of beginning projection as closing with limit of returns as the attains on table of exchange with the market of crypto finance.

Activity: 123
August 17, 2018, 10:12:08 AM
This is the good time to buy altcoin because market is so down &  after investment, u can get profit just 2 to 3 months.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
Just a speculation, I think the best time to buy altcoin when the coin in the DIP. So we have our own speculations, and cannot depend on others.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 17, 2018, 10:02:14 AM
Yes definitely,  this is a good time to buy altcoins with good potential growth, and also don't forget to buy Bitcoin. For me, its better to buy more Bitcoin rather than to buy more altcoins, Bitcoin can brings you a lot of profit rather than altcoins. 
copper member
Activity: 73
August 17, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
Now is a very good time, when there are opportunities to make good money on falling prices. For traders, now is a very good time. For example, over the past 2 days, the price of many altcoyins has increased by 10-15%. And some altkoins have grown by 40%! For example, the coin VET.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 17, 2018, 08:26:08 AM
I would say that it is. Look at the market all of the altcoins are bleeding, and like the saying goes, you buy the coins when there is blood on the street. Prices of coins are really low right now so if you want to buy coins, now is a good time for you to start buying the coins and stocking up on as many good altcoins as possible for the long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 05:59:04 AM
Perhaps now is a good time to buy some coins. The market begins to recover and you have a good chance of getting a quick profit if you buy good coins.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 05:56:28 AM
Yes it is right time to buy coins as all of them are down in values. Buy at low and sell at high is the right formula to get much profit. But you need some crypto knowledge before going for it. Start with small amount of money.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
August 17, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.

I am not sure whether it is a good time to buy the alts now. Because the Bitcoin dominance has increased from 35% to 55% and it looks like it may hit 70% or 80% quite soon. In that case, it may be more beneficial to purchase BTC.
Activity: 26
August 17, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
I think at this prices it is the best time for buying altcoins, because I cannot imagine more low prices than now. Of course it the future we will see prices more expensive than now.
Activity: 97
August 17, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

When the bear market is over basically
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 05:40:26 AM
BTC is improving and it is showing good move. So if you buy bitcoin or altcoin now, I believe in a few days you will see the profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 17, 2018, 05:28:50 AM
If you want to trade or invest on cryptocurrencies then this time is the best to buy altcoins you want to trade and hold. The prices of altcoins are mostly at the dip for now, that's why I and other traders recommend to buy now before the market will recover so that we can make profits all together.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
August 17, 2018, 05:23:41 AM
If you have free resources, i mean free money (not savings, education money, food money, etc), you can start by analyzing the price charts before you start to invest on cryptocurrency, and yes, low price like now is the right time to buy more, but you still need to minimize the risk of making a bad investment. Analyze each coin first. If you aske me, my choice is going for ETH for altcoins, BTC, and some new ICO since ETH price is so low now.

Use free money, hold your investment, set your target, and keep calm.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 05:16:49 AM
It is certainly a good timing but we could have a last big leaching before a rise in September! You have to go with caution
Pages:
Jump to: