Pages:
Author

Topic: Google banning crupto ads - page 15. (Read 22325 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
March 14, 2018, 05:20:49 PM
It will affect the market for sure especially those doing ICO's but not that much in my opinion. There are other avenues to promote their projects like cryptocurrency forums.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
March 14, 2018, 05:18:39 PM
bad news :/
But on the other hand it could be good news for bounty hunter because more money will go to them.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
March 14, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
I would take it as a positive news for couple of reasons.
1. Crypto has always thrived when there is not much exposure from the general public.
2. Almost all the ads out there are from non-existent or illegal or unworthy crypto entities which only fool people who do not really DOYR and end up scammed.
3. Its a acknowledgement of crypto as a market disrupter.
4. something like crypto do not really need Ads on sites like google or family.

Bitcointalk and its related forums were always the best place to advertise/announce coins. google and other paid ads are by frauds/scams/ico out there to make a quick buck.

It will have a negative affect during this FUD period though. Weak hands will also panic and sell. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 05:04:27 PM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 
Bad news, maybe even because of this price bitcoin today fell to 8 thousand. maybe it's temporarily, for to reduce the number of fraudsters
Activity: 660
March 14, 2018, 05:03:42 PM
Okay this is good for all of us, We can buy on this dip because we have exciting pump ahead and i'm pretty sure that the market will be come back in any days. The cycle keeps repeating and there's a lot of fud news around the social media site.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 05:01:14 PM
This would be terribly bad, but we still don't have a definite statement. They talk about June 2018. Time will tell, but what's the point of this? It's an extremely good market, with serious intentions and technology. This would be a bad bad move by google and YouTube!
Activity: 227
March 14, 2018, 05:00:43 PM
now when searching for information about Bitcoin, we will stop watching countless announcements about crypto-currency projects relying only on marketing promotion to raise funds, and beginners will be less likely to be involved in fraudulent schemes. I think it good
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 04:59:20 PM
This is the bad news only for Google but positive for bountyhunters cause bounty pools must surely grow up in that case Smiley
Why will the reward grow? Only one platform became smaller. For reviews, this is not good news.
Activity: 182
March 14, 2018, 04:55:47 PM
There are many scam projects guys. Lets accept this first. People join ICO and then they write to FAcebook or Google that they saw on their website. They accuse them as well. And they dont have a system to follow all cryptocurrencies. So they decide to ban. I know there are many scam ads as well but they found sth to dump bitcoin again.
Activity: 246
March 14, 2018, 04:52:55 PM
This is the bad news only for Google but positive for bountyhunters cause bounty pools must surely grow up in that case Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 04:32:02 PM
yesterday saving ICO and now limited to crypto. What is Google's intent and purpose, or is Google jealous of Facebook and Twitter because Google does not get some benefit from crypto? please solve the problem maybe so people do not panic with this news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
March 14, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
An advertisement doesn't really affect the bitcoin price, It's the only advertisement, as of the moment, bitcoin is really popular, even without this advertisement from google and facebook. A lot of people are already talking about it. So I think this will be the best advertisement that Bitcoin could ever have.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 14, 2018, 04:16:21 PM
Looks like they are following Facebook's path. But I still see we power ads on my Facebook wall via ads so still they haven't banned anything. Or if they do ban then they cannot check each and every ad in their system because literally they're would be 1000s of ads a day which can't be reviewed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 03:59:37 PM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 
we are already seeing the effect of this news to the bitcoin's price as it go down up to $8250 from my last check, if there will no fud incoming for this week i believe at this stage is the best price to buy since it will surely bounce back in just a few days especially on weekends.
Activity: 560
March 14, 2018, 03:57:27 PM
My opinion that it is just dumping of news on cryptocurrencies what will give them these news? Correctly, for to be bought at the bottom, to the states, not for nothing they press on the market of cryptocurrencies, remember still my words
Activity: 686
March 14, 2018, 03:53:49 PM
Kind of good imo, it feels like they are praying on the weak with these ico ads.
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 14, 2018, 03:50:06 PM
Overall, I think there are far too many ICOs anyway. I don't agree with Google banning advertisements for established cryptocurrencies though, e.g. Those in the top 10 by market cap. This is likely to hurt the growth potential of these coins, though not likely as much as people think as they can still be discovered through searches, which is how most people would see those adverts anyway.
Activity: 423
March 14, 2018, 03:48:24 PM
google ha many reason to ban this adds because it is very difficult to determine which ones a legit and which ones are scams, so they don´t want trouble and get out of it.
Agree with this

It's true there are too many ICOs that only lead to fraud cases and that's why Facebook and Google take a decision or policy to ban their Ads. But it does not prohibit overall in other words only ICO has actually passed the regulation where Facebook and Google are in the rule of law that they obey to avoid problems in the future. With So they will work even harder to sort out which ones are worth to advertise on them Shocked
Activity: 504
March 14, 2018, 03:38:02 PM
Very sad news for Google, all the same FBI has completed its work and now Google will not advertise anything like this for the crypto industry. Maybe it's for the better, because even Google can not hold back the onslaught of Crypto-currency
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 03:34:53 PM
I think everyone heard about crupto now anyway

Real investor types will have researched for themselves
I agreed,this will lessen noob investors from getting scammed by these scam ICOs,people are stupid because they are investing to these projects unaware of the risk of getting scammed because of these advertisements,now that these people wont have any chance of getting advertise they wont have good chance of getting people's money easily,the last place that they can advertise would be in bitcointalk and im sure scam projects wont have any good chance here.
Pages:
Jump to: