Pages:
Author

Topic: Google too closing crypto ads - page 2. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 07:17:23 AM
I created an ICO ads and they are normal, it is difficult for google to be able to ban, since it also announces every crap
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
March 15, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
How possible could this be. I do not think google will follow suit with facebook or twitter to block ICO projects ad. This is the major platform used for advertisements by most of these projects. I feel this night be FUD and to cause another panic i the crypto space. Until i come across other sources, then i will believe and confirm it is true. Moreover, i have not seen any ad. blocked of recent.
True. Nothing can be said or judged unless the news is confirmed from some other source as nowadays many blogs, news, medias and government are just behind creating FUD and causing panic sell in crypto market.

As far as it is concerned, I would never believe that google is not going to advertise ICO’s and about crypto currencies and suspend the accounts unless I hear it from the CEO of google himself on either some news or tweet on his official twitter account or google account. This surely seems a FUD to me to cause panic sell amongst investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
March 15, 2018, 02:35:28 AM
They are banning fraudulant ico ads i guess, with the massive acceptance and upgradation of everything to blockchain, it will not take long before platforms like facebook and google will also implement blockchain technology in their platforms as well.
True. Blockchain technology is here to stay and its not going anywhere after it has proved how revolutionary it can be not just in financial field, but almost in any field where it is used. It can surely be that google might be banning fraud and scam ICO’s ads to prevent investors from losing their funds as recently there was news from US government and other governments on implementing strict regulations on launch of ICO’s and new projects to secure people from scam and ponzi schemes and to avoid people losing their hard earned money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 11:22:23 PM
The Google banned bitcoin will help bounty hunters have more work to do. I think they will have more rewards. Currently bitcoin prices have been falling deeply since the announcement of Google stop advertising for ICO projects and bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
Following the lead of Facebook, Google found suspending accounts, funds relating to ICO.
Google's adword platfrom was one of the prime choice of ICO and now it's getting ever more difficult for Project to get places to advertise.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-advertisers-on-google-adwords-report-ad-suspensions-and-account-terminations

The day seems not far facebook and twitter blocking the post links related to ICO.
why must Google wait to June? Whether this is a bad news which is purposeful to dump Bitcoin prices. ICOs and Cryptocurrency are a field very hot now if Google banned these, they will lose a great benefit to competitors. I think that Google only banned Cryptocurrency ads when they've been pressured by the FBI and other US Government agencies but seem US Government is not too strict to Cryptocurrency so i don't believe this news.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 08:56:26 AM
I can not imagine if google banned ico ads, because google became our main place to campaign cryptocurrency. I hope this is just an obscure and not really happening news. Probably because there are too many new ads about cryptocurrency and many people do not know it, so they feel ico ads are just spam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 08:35:29 AM
Following the lead of Facebook, Google found suspending accounts, funds relating to ICO.
Google's adword platfrom was one of the prime choice of ICO and now it's getting ever more difficult for Project to get places to advertise.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-advertisers-on-google-adwords-report-ad-suspensions-and-account-terminations

The day seems not far facebook and twitter blocking the post links related to ICO.

It's not fair if this is happening,if google too closing crypto ads, then it will be a huge loss, because there are too many google user that know / look at the crypto ads then get into crypto space, i hope this won't be true, even if it's true, i  hope they will cancel this ban.
Activity: 79
March 14, 2018, 08:25:22 AM
I can understand such decision. There are many scam ICOs. But I think google has to check ICOs, refuse suspicious ones and allow only those ICOs which are verified.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 08:06:51 AM
I think it will affect some ICOs and investment sites. The google ads stop for cryptocurrency and the ICO will make the company really interested in their project. They will do the media in a different way. Quality projects will exist. This is also a way to clean up the crypto market.
Activity: 192
March 14, 2018, 08:04:15 AM
As i heard its fbi who want to close all, and its because there is no fees to usa governments from ico and now icos are closed for americans, so thats why google ban crypto ads.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 07:59:27 AM
There's only one good side to this... and it's that ICOs with a high budget for advertising and  good ICOs with low budget for advertising can now meet on BTCtalk / Reddit on equal terms.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
March 14, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

By that, I'm afraid that facebook and twitter bounty campaigns will end too. And all newbies participating on social media campaigns will end up hopeless. So sad for them. Cry
We all knew that social media is the largest medium for altcoin and also for bitcoin growth. But if everything comes to reality, I'm afraid we might loose value.
Never feared unles unless implemented, I don't think it will be ban, there's a big income behind crypto ads.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 14, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

By that, I'm afraid that facebook and twitter bounty campaigns will end too. And all newbies participating on social media campaigns will end up hopeless. So sad for them. Cry
We all knew that social media is the largest medium for altcoin and also for bitcoin growth. But if everything comes to reality, I'm afraid we might loose value.

I think there is nothing to worry about. And all that we see now - caused only by the fact that someone close too big corporations wants to enter the market, for real.
You see there are many bad news about bitcoin and its regulation, but the price is not going low(for me low is 3000 for example). That means someone is trying to accumulate btc and other alts, and next thing we will see - huge bull run Wink
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
March 14, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 07:04:57 AM
The news of ban is coming from every quarters and it won't be long before Authorities and Government all around the World will begin to regulate and stiffen ICO and cryptocurrencies as a whole! We need  to do something to checkmate excesses of bad players in crypto community!
Activity: 120
March 14, 2018, 07:03:42 AM
Lets take the bright side of this. More ICOs money allocated for ads will flow to BTT and this is  definitely good.

Yeah I hope we'll start to see better ICOs that don't rely on just spamming ads.

As I understand that's the only way to fight the scam projects and I support it really much. They should stop that weirdos and I'm happy it's happening
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 14, 2018, 06:54:46 AM
I think in future they(Google) will understand how much money they could earn as even this will not stop cryptoes nothing can stop this we will walk ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
March 14, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
They are banning fraudulant ico ads i guess, with the massive acceptance and upgradation of everything to blockchain, it will not take long before platforms like facebook and google will also implement blockchain technology in their platforms as well.

Everyone wants to get into  ICOs these days
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 14, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

if it is true google closed the ads that contain elements crypto google probably do not want to interfere in the affairs of cryptocurrency but honestly I still often advertise from google that contain elements of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
March 14, 2018, 06:43:20 AM
It's ofcourse the fake ICOs that are making it way difficult for legit ICOs to get attention. With so much of fraud and scam going on on ICOs, they'll surely flag it. This too give a clear reason to regulate ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: