Pages:
Author

Topic: Google too closing crypto ads - page 6. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 09:35:11 PM
This is not good if this happens ,i.e. google close cryto ads then it will not going to benefit for both,because both are in symbiosis with each other. Profit of one is profit of other.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 09:24:27 PM
it will not be enough to stem the development of crypto currency, because in addition to twitter, facebook and google adwords. I think more and more other advertising websites are also great and good, but it is not as big as the network owned by twitter, facebook and google adwords.
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 09:02:11 PM
I can't help but think ICO's are the perfect pawn for the powers threatened by crypto to bring it down.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
March 12, 2018, 08:59:00 PM
They are banning fraudulant ico ads i guess, with the massive acceptance and upgradation of everything to blockchain, it will not take long before platforms like facebook and google will also implement blockchain technology in their platforms as well.

I hope this is good sign to us if google try to prevent the ads of scam ico.
Scam ico now is very dangerous to decrease the trust of crypto hunter  because of the massive loss in scam project
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 12, 2018, 08:57:59 PM
If that happens that means bounty hunters will smile because they will increase the bounty pool for social media bounty. The money used to sponsor the ads on google will be channel to social media bounty. That's my opinion
Activity: 49
March 12, 2018, 08:48:09 PM
Last month Facebook has banned all the crypto ads after they've been pressured by the FBI and other US Government agencies, and now, the FBI has set its eyes on Google. I think the agencies just want people to continue to discover and learn about new products and services through Facebook ads and Google ads without fear of scams or deception. That said, there are many companies who are advertising binary options, ICOs and cryptocurrencies that are not currently operating in good faith. This move is not favourable to us. We are the community who built this. But I'm afraid it's sad to think that a lot of these advertising materials are a scam. I'm not saying that all of it is, but a handful of them. Maybe in the near future, we could advertise ICOs without giving the people a 'second thought'.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 08:47:40 PM
Rather amusing, Google Ads still allows so many scam sites , ponzi, phising, fake sites, etc.. What right they have to choose for us?. Just let the US or other governments ready for some sort regulations for ICO, then would be just fine. An outright ban on ICO is counterproductive and outrageous. That shows us why we need blockchain and decentralized technology.
Yes, I think this is a good way to project google users from ICO scams or fake websites, which has caused many investors lost their money. Also, many governments are regulateing this market, google has to do that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 12, 2018, 08:44:55 PM
Cointelegraph seems to doing jobs that arent too helpful to the crypto community without some solid evidence, indeed I found some ico advertising method are a lil deceiving that might violate some of the adsense's policiies still doesnt make any sense to ban antll related accounts just to prevent any further ico advertisments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:42:59 PM
Rather amusing, Google Ads still allows so many scam sites , ponzi, phising, fake sites, etc.. What right they have to choose for us?. Just let the US or other governments ready for some sort regulations for ICO, then would be just fine. An outright ban on ICO is counterproductive and outrageous. That shows us why we need blockchain and decentralized technology.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 08:36:49 PM
Following the lead of Facebook, Google found suspending accounts, funds relating to ICO.
Google's adword platfrom was one of the prime choice of ICO and now it's getting ever more difficult for Project to get places to advertise.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-advertisers-on-google-adwords-report-ad-suspensions-and-account-terminations

The day seems not far facebook and twitter blocking the post links related to ICO.
I'm not sure Google closing crypto ads, when I open a news site or portal I always find ads related to ICO, and the latest example I saw on coinmarketcap, I see iqeon.io ads, is a big disadvantage if it does not accept ads related to ICO and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 08:19:41 PM
Following the lead of Facebook, Google found suspending accounts, funds relating to ICO.
Google's adword platfrom was one of the prime choice of ICO and now it's getting ever more difficult for Project to get places to advertise.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-advertisers-on-google-adwords-report-ad-suspensions-and-account-terminations

The day seems not far facebook and twitter blocking the post links related to ICO.
I think this is normal about facebook, tweeter and google to do this. Any new life has a stage of brutal growth, and then slowly transition to the normal development stage. I think ico will become more and more regular in the following period of time.
Activity: 112
March 12, 2018, 08:05:08 PM
Google too closing crypto ads? I think no longer for now, if all social media or google banned all advertisements about crypto then want where else crypto advertise and this will obviously reduce crypto users around the world.
Activity: 10
March 12, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
I think it's really possible if Google decides to start its own cryptocurrency Smiley
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 12, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

It could not be otherwise, people are crazy about icos and show no knowledge nor desire to build up their knowledge so they get scammed all the time. But that should change eventually. Too bad.
I agree. But ico can help also to avoid scammer. They crazy because they dont know maybe how to get this to make sucessful
Activity: 94
March 12, 2018, 07:56:40 PM
Once Google shuts the door on crypto ads related to ICOs, then it will be much more difficult for teams to create awareness for their ICO.

The marketing teams behind serious ICO projects will have to come up with creative and effective new strategies that have never been used to create awareness to prospective investors.

On the plus side, shitty projects will have to work thrice as hard and spend resources to reach prospective investors.

I agree. I think they still have other options to spread awareness if they are really serious with their project. As for scam projects, they need to think a million times to spread their scam ideas around since they will need to spend money in marketing strat to let people see their existence.
Activity: 129
March 12, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

that's great that means i don't have to watch crappy scam AD'S on google good step by google
Activity: 196
March 12, 2018, 07:44:09 PM
How possible could this be. I do not think google will follow suit with facebook or twitter to block ICO projects ad. This is the major platform used for advertisements by most of these projects. I feel this night be FUD and to cause another panic i the crypto space. Until i come across other sources, then i will believe and confirm it is true. Moreover, i have not seen any ad. blocked of recent.

I dont think this is FUD again because there is trusted source of the news above.
This is really bad, such very credible company like google try to against cryptocurrency. So what will happen? I can not think again.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
March 12, 2018, 07:37:28 PM
It will lessen the scammy ICOs in our environment,i totally agree these ads should be banned totally,so that these scam ICOs wont have chance to get those new investors money.Facebook and Google should protect most of their users and allow only those ICOs which are verified and legit so that there will be less scam ICOs around.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

I believe banning ICO ads via Google is not viable as of the moment. There are no solid grounds as to why Google would ban ICO’s since there are still many legit ones. Suspension is possible due to regulations. Banning is also possible for certain groups that may have done fraudulent acts or did not follow certain rules. But banning the entirety of ICO is just not realistic in my mind. This may only be another strategy of underground societies to manipulate the crypto market for their advantage. Something that has been done over and over...
Activity: 812
March 12, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

I think this is another news that no proof google is number one platform that we can use to find what we need to find mostly in the cryptocurrencies and other things. So I think google not do that because this day some people rely to Google if they need some research.
Pages:
Jump to: