Pages:
Author

Topic: Google too closing crypto ads - page 3. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 06:38:44 AM
It is true that many google crypto related ads are scam (like fake wallets) or advertising low-quality ICOs...

Then scam ads should be banned indeed but not low-quality ICOs since they have the right to put ads, users will need to filter them properly doing their own research.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 14, 2018, 06:34:03 AM
What is all the protest about, is this a matter of concern for us or all the scammy project icos out there disappearing into oblivion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 06:28:56 AM
Lets take the bright side of this. More ICOs money allocated for ads will flow to BTT and this is  definitely good.

Yeah I hope we'll start to see better ICOs that don't rely on just spamming ads.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 14, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
Might be a very good thing if this happens,there will be less scam projects in our environment because they wont succeed without the help of these social media website they wont achieve nor scam noob people in the internet who are careless about investing to these scam projects,lastly these websites are just protecting their users to these scammers.

I think this is what they are trying to achieve here, to lessen people getting scam because of fake ICO. But I don't know, Google is the most popular search engine and will take away a lot o potential investors to a legit and trusted project. So for me, its really up to the person how he gonna invest his money.

Everyone should do their due diligence and do your homework for every ICO that you are thinking to put your hard money. If unfortunately, you become one of the victims then there's no one to blame. And I don't think that Google closing ads on crypto will stop people investing on ICO's, in my opinion.
It's true, it will make it very difficult for another good project if google proceed and take this out, potential investors will be lessen, as we knew that
google ads really a big help since not everyone are aware about this forum, chances to have another venue of attracting investors is by the help of ads,
and google really lifting the project.

Better to be more focus and know first the usage of certain project just in case that advertisement has been lessen due to this possible closure.

Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 14, 2018, 05:59:16 AM
Might be a good thing because those scammers,who are using these ICOs to steal millions of dollars will be lessen.The only thing that they can do is to get a legit ICO project,twitter and bitcointalk wont be enough because they cannot cheat in bitcointalk because the moderators and DT are carefully watching each new ICOs coming in.
Activity: 67
March 14, 2018, 05:39:28 AM
Following the lead of Facebook, Google found suspending accounts, funds relating to ICO.
Google's adword platfrom was one of the prime choice of ICO and now it's getting ever more difficult for Project to get places to advertise.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-advertisers-on-google-adwords-report-ad-suspensions-and-account-terminations

The day seems not far facebook and twitter blocking the post links related to ICO.
Yes, this has been happening for a long time, there will soon be no advertising about it, as it will not be further known!
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
March 14, 2018, 05:30:08 AM
Might be a very good thing if this happens,there will be less scam projects in our environment because they wont succeed without the help of these social media website they wont achieve nor scam noob people in the internet who are careless about investing to these scam projects,lastly these websites are just protecting their users to these scammers.

I think this is what they are trying to achieve here, to lessen people getting scam because of fake ICO. But I don't know, Google is the most popular search engine and will take away a lot o potential investors to a legit and trusted project. So for me, its really up to the person how he gonna invest his money.

Everyone should do their due diligence and do your homework for every ICO that you are thinking to put your hard money. If unfortunately, you become one of the victims then there's no one to blame. And I don't think that Google closing ads on crypto will stop people investing on ICO's, in my opinion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
March 14, 2018, 04:41:11 AM
Following the lead of Facebook, Google found suspending accounts, funds relating to ICO.
Google's adword platfrom was one of the prime choice of ICO and now it's getting ever more difficult for Project to get places to advertise.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-advertisers-on-google-adwords-report-ad-suspensions-and-account-terminations

The day seems not far facebook and twitter blocking the post links related to ICO.
I don’t think that the news is true. Its just to cause FUD and create another panic sell amongst investors. But if in any case, that is true, people will surely have hard time advertising about new projects and ICO’s as google has always been major platform for advertisement of such projects.

It would become difficult for investors to find good projects to invest in and this would mean the slow growth of the crypto market as promotion is as important for a product as is the launch and the technology. Even if one’ product is good, he/she cannot sell it unless people come to know about it.
March 13, 2018, 02:32:58 PM
March 13, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
If this is really true,it will help our community to take down these scammers,less advertisements they have the less fool people will invest to them.All of these scammers deserved what these companies are doing,because brands wants to protect their users all over the world that is why they are taking some steps against these scams.
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
March 13, 2018, 02:16:55 PM
They just want to protect the new people who want to invest in cryptocurrencies,these companies like facebook and google are protecting those people who are careless about their investments,so that the best thing to do to fight these scammy ICOs is to restric them from using affiliated advertisement from google and facebook to lessen the scams around.
Activity: 112
March 13, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
Google is following the steps of Facebook, I think that things are fine, that people do not fall for ICOS scams, not all ICOS are scams,
but that most are garbage and Google was their main means to promote themselves  Lips sealed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
March 13, 2018, 02:05:05 PM
Sorry to hear that. As is known to all, there are too many ICO projects in the media such as twitter, facebook and so on. Most of them are fake scams, which spread more than we imagine. The most important thing is that they may hide the best ICO projects in the media and daily news from your friends.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
March 13, 2018, 01:52:46 PM
Lets take the bright side of this. More ICOs money allocated for ads will flow to BTT and this is  definitely good.
Activity: 166
March 13, 2018, 01:43:57 PM
Might be a good idea ,because it will only lessen the risk for those new investors to come in our community market.Most of the people that are being scammed are these new folks that is why companies like facebook google should restrict those advertisement so that less uknowledgeable people wont be wasting their time to these scan ICOs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
March 13, 2018, 01:35:14 PM
It is possible that google is banning phishing websites. There are too many reports on this. So it is good that google is protecting the users.
I hope that this is the  case and it isn't a blanket ban on Crypto currency like being talked about. The phishing websites misusing the users resources and mining cryptocurrencies should be brought down someway.
I am all in for that
Never DO AIRDROPS
March 13, 2018, 01:33:17 PM
It is possible that google is banning phishing websites. There are too many reports on this. So it is good that google is protecting the users.
And yah, Google and Facebook actually not banning ICO / Cryptocurrency ads. Just tighten the seatbelt, only Few ICO showed on their ads.
Sponsored ads content cannot rejected by Them. Maybe, many people will say they have Double Standards, but in conclusion it's all about Money.
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 01:24:42 PM
Just a very good move,protect these new foto these scammers,ICOs should be regulated so that less people will be scammed by these people.Goole really knos what they are doing because they have billions of users everyday and these scammy ICOs wont stop until they get what they want that is why it is better to ban these advertisements so less people will get into their hands,
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 13, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 01:18:20 PM
No need to worry,facebook and google knos what they are doing to lessen these scammy ICOs in our environment.These two companies are here for years because they know how the things works that is why we need to comply to their regulations so that our community wont destroy the reputation of crytocurrencies,less sscam ICOs will try to scam people because there are no platform that will accept these scammy ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: