Pages:
Author

Topic: Ελλάς (Greece) - page 12. (Read 38037 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
March 19, 2013, 07:41:07 PM
Nice to found you all here.

i search many companies that produce asic and yes i also think is the future.....anyway.. i bought from bfl and asked my money back after 6 months no device yet....
after doing a small research i found www . labsnovo . com

i ordered already...

hope this helps you!!

Anonymized by PrivacyProtect.org, registered 3 days ago. Sure way to lose your money Undecided.

edit: linking removed.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 19, 2013, 03:16:02 PM
Haven't heard anything yet, but people are a bit anxious, bank's headquarters were opened on Monday and that wasn't good cause yesterday was like a national holiday for us!!!

MediaSCAMS and PoliticianSCAMS keep us in the dark...

Apart from these, Im trying to buy a  few bitcoins but I cant, dont know how Sad

I created my wallet in Blockchain but what after this?

I dont wanna be scammed and pay 100€ per coin

Can you help a newbie please?
Activity: 702
Merit: 503
March 19, 2013, 02:49:28 PM
Europe is a mess and Greece is an economical hell...

...apart from that I <3 Greece!!!
So, after Cyprus people are not talking about pulling their money from the bank?

Is the opinion about Bitcoin still the same - that it's more risky than the banks?

Have you heard anything new about the adventures of the TEM people?  Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 19, 2013, 02:32:05 PM
Europe is a mess and Greece is an economical hell...

...apart from that I <3 Greece!!!
Activity: 640
Vanity of vanities; all is vanity...
March 17, 2013, 10:06:21 PM
It's still early to say but form a few conversations the main reaction of the people is: "with what right did they seize 10% of the savings?". I don't see why people think that this is different from taxation and inflation though.

As for the effect. I have no idea.
March 17, 2013, 08:19:03 PM
What's the news from Greece, given the Cyprus banking events?

What effect do you think it will have in your country?
staff
Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
January 16, 2013, 10:23:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qip60i0pFNk

You should also open groups/pages on facebook/social networks Smiley
December 22, 2012, 05:32:31 PM
Isn't legal tender supposed to mean that if you go to any shop you can use them to buy something?
Yes, i think that one can use legal tender to pay for everything, including taxes, and the recipient is legally obligated to accept it.

If this Rickards is right, it really explains very well why the eurozone is still together, including Greece, and why the status quo will probably hold for the next few years:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAjYSq9tn4w
Activity: 956
Merit: 1001
December 22, 2012, 02:01:06 PM
Are gold and silver coins "legal tender" in Greece?

Yes

I'm pretty sure this is incorrect.
December 22, 2012, 10:51:32 AM
Yes

Isn't legal tender supposed to mean that if you go to any shop you can use them to buy something? If that's correct then they are not. Shop owners aren't even obliged to accept Austrian Philharmonic gold euros for their face value (not that anyone would ever use them for their face value since it's extremely low). Let alone Maples or Eagles.
December 21, 2012, 06:24:30 PM
Yes
So, could it be that in Greece the people who have money to put away would rather put it into gold coins than Bitcoins?
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
December 21, 2012, 04:17:27 PM
Everybody can buy or sell bitcoins in Greece
www.bitcoingreece.gr
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
December 21, 2012, 04:15:28 PM

Yes
December 21, 2012, 03:28:30 PM
December 19, 2012, 02:33:30 PM
Well honestly the Greek guy was an asshole for not returning the money in the first place. But Roger from Bitcoinstore was really lame to post his name on a forum. They both messed up.

In the end I believe that Roger is a great guy that got angry by an obviously rude and lying customer (but not a scammer) and published his details on the forum. He shouldn't have done that. Also the whole fuckignthedeadbodyofrogersmom case is ridiculous and I wonder why Roger even mentioned it and insists that's it's a threat.

EDIT:
Also The fact that roger looked into Blockchain.info's database to expose a client of his other site (bitcoinstore) feels... not right.
Although I wouldn't go as far as to say that it is immoral. But it's bad for business I think. :-)
December 19, 2012, 02:10:34 PM
Translation of the above (I will post my answer afterwards):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131574.0;topicseen

... and then we want people to take us (Greeks) seriously.

In every fud spread or scam related to bitcoin there is no chance that not even one Greek was involved!
MERCY!
Enough already!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2012, 08:33:34 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131574.0;topicseen

... kai meta 8eloume na mas pernoun savara!

ma se ka8e vrwmia pou exei vgei gia to bitcoin, den uparxei periptwsh pou na mhn exei lavei meros kai enas ellinas!
ELEOS.
Aman pia!

December 13, 2012, 11:33:31 AM
@klee

setup some mining rigs to support bitcoin !
No resources to do so...though I support mining indirectly through pyramining...

I just have an account at pyramining. I still don't trust them. I mean if they get enough people joining and depositing they could be easily running an actual pyramid scheme without any mining involved at all. I believe they have posted photos of their mining hardware somewhere once (haven't seen them though) but that's not enough to trust them IMO. I mean they don't even publish an address and we only know what country they are in so at any time they can sell their mining hardware (if any) grab the money and make like a tree and leave.

Does anyone have more info about them?
legendary
Activity: 1498
December 13, 2012, 10:11:53 AM
@klee

setup some mining rigs to support bitcoin !
No resources to do so...though I support mining indirectly through pyramining...
legendary
Activity: 966
December 13, 2012, 04:26:22 AM
Or invest in a mining company. :-)
They can buy hardware and mine for you. Preferably don't invest in mining bonds though.
Although with GLBSE down it must be somewhat harder. You can either go for something automated like Pyramining (yay I finally used my referral somewhere!) if you trust them or hand in hand transaction with one of the past GLBSE issuers. (check out BTC-MINING, it seemed like a good case)

thanks tritonio for the tip about btc-mining.i can confirm it!
Pages:
Jump to: