Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 31. (Read 2275 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Make Love Not War
April 22, 2018, 09:13:55 AM
Surely it will  for the time being we just need to stand by a little, be ready at all times for we are in a very fast time where in a few minutes gold may turn to crumbles. Just need to listen to your gut and play game very well, you just don't  need to be patient you should be smart as well.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 09:08:28 AM
$ 11 million is not enough for big investors. There are people who have invested in bitcoin much more. But the problem with these people is they did it much later. After the price of bitcoin has gone up and so they are unable to make a profit of 1000%. I admire the courage of Winklevoss twins. They invested in bitcoin in the most risky time. They deserve their reward.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 09:05:22 AM
Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-black-btcb-airdrop-ico-fair-distribution-36-billion-dag-3124440
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
April 22, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
If that news is true all user would be happy because the bitcoin price will go up and many bitcoin holder and new investor will not be afraid of buying bitcoin in the market. And I would also be very happy if that happens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 22, 2018, 08:59:20 AM
bitcoins appears as if it will breach the 9000 barrier today and this is very good news , confidence is obviously returning to the market because since bitcoins has been moving up the entire market is moving up accordingly. All this does not come as a surprise as buying and holding bitcoins was always what i preached anyone who took heed will now be the beneficiary of significant financial gains.
Activity: 75
April 22, 2018, 08:54:20 AM
this is very important news and make the spirit of bitcoin owners.
But if you see this movement there is still a possibility of price increases.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 08:46:44 AM
April 3: Bitcoin (BTC) is still above $ 7,000, and Ethereum (ETH) is above the psychological price of $ 400, as the crypto-currencies show another day of green spikes
A slight upward trend, is in line with several victories in the introduction of the crypto currency: the "first" commodity trade on the basis of the Block, the transfer of gasoline from China to Singapore is completed. The American medical company UnitedHealth Group, has announced the use of Blocks for storing and updating records.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 22, 2018, 08:42:12 AM
The dark days of bitcoin have passed. And the green days of bitcoin have come. We are all waiting for that. After all the good news such as the big phone company Samsung has entered the bitcoin market, German duty-free bitcoin mining and UK launch new bitcoin copper. All have pushed bitcoin prices up.
Activity: 182
April 22, 2018, 08:37:38 AM
I think so too because these days,  bitcoin's price is proliferating
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:16:32 AM
Yes, actually incremental bitcoin value is a good sign. And I believe this trend will continue until the end of this year and the bitcoin price will reach $ 20000. Increasing bitcoin prices in the past few days has made the green market come back here is really good news. Offering good opportunities for investors to multiple more profit , we all hope for a high price this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 07:59:53 AM
We all watched as bitcoin dropped to a level of 4000 dollars, and many talked about the fact that bitcoin will no longer grow, but based on the graphs of last year, you can safely say that bitcoin will post its big growth
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
I believe that green chart would rising up again and good for all the investor who waited too much, bitcoin value maybe doubled now.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 22, 2018, 07:36:59 AM
this is the day everyone waits for that the gree days are coming for bitcoin because bitcoin price will increase again or twice the price
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
April 22, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
Bitcoins was about to rally since a while now and it's only a matter of time it did. There're plenty of reasons for this, people got tired of the fud, the media and bankers ran out of ways to con people anymore. I'm sure this is just the start and there is a huge rally coming for all. Why cause people are back to buying it, Bch is burning itself out of fear and the miners are readying to party hard.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
April 22, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
when it goes past $9000 next week everyone will be talking about the $10k barrier, if it can successfully pass that then we will all know that there is a bright future ahead for bitcoin an FOMO will kick in. New all time highs this year for bitcoin and everything else
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 07:17:38 AM
The market is rising again. Perhaps the end of the year will explode on the price of the altcoin, so now we should do is hold them. All altcoin will grow strongly in the future.

Still, there is no exact prediction about the market but Bitcoin price is kept increasing and all other coins are following the Bitcoin. In the crypto market we need little patience to make money but very difficult to guess the exact prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
April 22, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Well all these news will get discounted till it reaches to the traders and by the way I agree that there are positive news and sentiment spreading all over the crypto market which is a good sign and people will surely react to it as the BTC price is rising and by this way demand is sure to get increase. April, May, and June months used to show positive signs on most of the time and even this time i am expecting the BTC prices to reach $12,000 price level and once that is crossed then you can expect to see 15k price level also.
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 05:52:54 AM
well i hope so, bitcoin price affects ico prices after the pre sale , because ico nowadays after ico sale the price of token will be deducted by 50% or so. lot of investor lost lot of money.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
April 22, 2018, 05:45:51 AM
The market is rising again. Perhaps the end of the year will explode on the price of the altcoin, so now we should do is hold them. All altcoin will grow strongly in the future.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 05:45:47 AM
I really hope that it will keep going so that price will start rising again and will reach its peaked price last year which is $19000. I think before the end of the year, bitcoin price will climbed to $20000 because it is just repeating the trend every year. It surpass its peaked price every year for the past several years now so lets all hope that bitcoin will recover soon. This might be a good start today and for the coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: