Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 32. (Read 2275 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 05:43:11 AM
$ 11 million is not enough for big investors. There are people who have invested in bitcoin much more. But the problem with these people is they did it much later. After the price of bitcoin has gone up and so they are unable to make a profit of 1000%. I admire the courage of Winklevoss twins. They invested in bitcoin in the most risky time. They deserve their reward.
Tell me then what's considered a big investor? 11 million USD seems a very lot to me and something that the majority of us wouldn't even get in the 2/3/4 etc lifetimes. Remember, the limited amount of Bitcoin it doesn't really depend on investors as much as traditional currencies because it can be mined instead of investing USD.

11 million is a drop in the ocean for GBP and other currencies, but that's just because of the amount of it available. Bitcoin is much more limited in that regard.
I actually meant by the serious money is that the bigger/billionaire investors are hopping in the market.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
April 22, 2018, 05:38:42 AM
$ 11 million is not enough for big investors. There are people who have invested in bitcoin much more. But the problem with these people is they did it much later. After the price of bitcoin has gone up and so they are unable to make a profit of 1000%. I admire the courage of Winklevoss twins. They invested in bitcoin in the most risky time. They deserve their reward.
Tell me then what's considered a big investor? 11 million USD seems a very lot to me and something that the majority of us wouldn't even get in the 2/3/4 etc lifetimes. Remember, the limited amount of Bitcoin it doesn't really depend on investors as much as traditional currencies because it can be mined instead of investing USD.

11 million is a drop in the ocean for GBP and other currencies, but that's just because of the amount of it available. Bitcoin is much more limited in that regard.
April 22, 2018, 05:38:28 AM
I sure hope so Smiley But Bitcoin needs to pass $9,000 and stay above that price for at least a week to confirm the uptrend.
serious money is now entering the market for the first time, it will stay at 9k and we will see more positive results.
Source? 'Serious' amounts of money has always been invested in Bitcoin. Take the Winklevoss twins for an example. They apparently invested millions into it very early on in it's life. In fact they invested 11 million dollars into Bitcoin which is an exceptional amount: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-billions-facebook-mark-zucherberg-lawsuit-a8090921.html
Source-> http://m.scmp.com/business/money/money-news/article/2141509/serious-money-entering-bitcoin-market-first-time-crypto
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 05:38:20 AM
Yes, Bitcoin will rise again, just as it will also fall again. That is the very nature of new markets. Because of their novelty they are difficult to accurately value. There are many factors that play into the volatility of this market but the fact is that the cryptomarket and blockchain market is here to stay
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
April 22, 2018, 05:37:32 AM
I hope so, if we look at the market now, bitcoin trend is positive and i hope situation like this will go on. We just hold it
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
April 22, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
I sure hope so Smiley But Bitcoin needs to pass $9,000 and stay above that price for at least a week to confirm the uptrend.
serious money is now entering the market for the first time, it will stay at 9k and we will see more positive results.
Source? 'Serious' amounts of money has always been invested in Bitcoin. Take the Winklevoss twins for an example. They apparently invested millions into it very early on in it's life. In fact they invested 11 million dollars into Bitcoin which is an exceptional amount: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-billions-facebook-mark-zucherberg-lawsuit-a8090921.html
April 22, 2018, 05:34:25 AM
And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

mining has always been profitable and will remain profitable and it doesn't matter much how much the price is. the difficulty will always make sure it remains profitable in the same level as always.

the rest i can agree with. and i believe we are going to see $11k before this month ends which will be going back to normal once again.
Yes! It will hit 11k for sure.

everyone is waiting for bitcoin for $ 50000  Grin i to  Grin
Haha, well bitcoin is adorable 😄 but it’s gorgeous when it’s price increases in value 😛
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
April 22, 2018, 05:31:05 AM
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

mining has always been profitable and will remain profitable and it doesn't matter much how much the price is. the difficulty will always make sure it remains profitable in the same level as always.

the rest i can agree with. and i believe we are going to see $11k before this month ends which will be going back to normal once again.

everyone is waiting for bitcoin for $ 50000  Grin i to  Grin
April 22, 2018, 05:26:30 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
April 22, 2018, 05:20:50 AM
April 22, 2018, 05:19:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 22, 2018, 05:16:15 AM

April 22, 2018, 05:04:18 AM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Pages:
Jump to: