Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 75. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 08, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
BTC is rising and falling at the same time. It even struggles to get past 7k completely. It keeps plummeting back to 6k+ and we can't expect the market to be that solid green anytime soon. Calling out the bull market now. Let us observe the price movement this mid-April, right now the market is still in the bear trends.
We need wait much more now, because it was really big dump in these 3 months!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 08, 2018, 01:15:46 PM
Buy from deep dips and average out your investments is a great strategy, i know many people bought btc at around 19k during last bull run so now they have to waitfor months to breakeven but if they buy the bottom they can average out much faster.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
April 08, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
I am very pleased with the increase in coin prices, but I understand that this is a temporary phenomenon and prices will soon go down again. Now it is better not to buy, and wait for the next fall. Think this will be very soon, perhaps next week.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 01:12:30 PM
Don't listen other people suggestion because that's your investment fund, not them, they don't loss anything even if they given wrong information, I'll buy altcoin now because i think dump already finished and market will start rising soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
April 08, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

Suggesting investments to other people is a bad idea, especially when it's something so risky and volatile like crypto. You have to make that decision by yourself and trust your own thoughts and actions. Don't expect everything handed to you on a plate... do your own research.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 01:06:58 PM
BTC is rising and falling at the same time. It even struggles to get past 7k completely. It keeps plummeting back to 6k+ and we can't expect the market to be that solid green anytime soon. Calling out the bull market now. Let us observe the price movement this mid-April, right now the market is still in the bear trends.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 08, 2018, 01:01:32 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
Pages:
Jump to: