Pages:
Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 10. (Read 597251 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What are the best gpu cards to get grc with? I was looking on amazon at RX 580's and they're cheap but they get bought up straight away! Tiny chance of actually getting one, unless from eBay at 2-3x the value. I did manage to get a 970 from warehouse at 50% off Cheesy
Activity: 84
I assume there is no mining calculator yet.

So what can I achieve with mine 4 cores/8 threads i7 ?
Activity: 535
Merit: 251
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/132  -  GRC is growing up during next week?
Voing now for this news and getting your first points on YEENOT.TODAY
did not understand why the coin should grow, amid news about the introduction of calculations for the climate, how is this related?
the question is, what capacities do you need to receive 100 coins per day ?, thanks for the answer)
Activity: 98
https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/132  -  GRC is growing up during next week?
Voing now for this news and getting your first points on YEENOT.TODAY
Activity: 27
Woah, I was expecting the difficulty to be 2-3 but it's still under 1. I like that, I can mine more GRC for me :3
Oh and nice job on the website upgrade! Looks awesome!
Activity: 189
I think if Gridcoin is a project used by Gridcoin miners Researchers working on issues such as finding drugs for disease, genome mapping, or climate studies, and compensated for the work they do are an idea or idea that must be fully supported. God luck for this great project.
Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=GridCoin+%28GRC%29&SortBy=0
Hey i hope you guys dont forget to vote. Voting on the proposed whitepaper ends today. After tothemoon Smiley
Activity: 104
Wonderful project. Good team, good program!! work and earn together and all is well. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 20
GridCoin Community Announcement: Vote for GRC to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

GridCoin has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of GridCoin.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 7 days. (GridCoin is currently in last place with 10 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
Anyway, is not a big problem for me. I will use boinc even without gridcoin Cheesy

Check the tutorial video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jm2E6pQ-Ifw
I found it specially for you, as there are several tutorials, but this one I think is the easiest
Even if I installed it successfully almost a year ago - anyone can do it!

That's really very easy, and why not to earn some Gridcoins!

You can always thank me with some merits here or with GRC S9s18HFXMbWRegQaaro6zbRGVXcMzaU2Z1

Joking, I also can send some GRC to new Gridcoin users and I do giveaways from time to time)
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
hi everyone, i'm going to buy a brand new i9-7960X with 16 core. I know that boinc will works a unit for everycore, so i suppose that gridcoin mining works the same. More or less how many gridcoin can i mine in 24 hours whit this proc?
thanks in advance.

I can tell you with an I7 and integrated GPU I get 1.3 coins every other day.  CPUs are not mining powerhouses unfortunately.

well, less than 0.1$ with this price, right now.
Yes, your I7 have 4 core, so more or less i can make X4 coins than you, but it's still less than 0.5 dollars at maximum...

Anyway, is not a big problem for me. I will use boinc even without gridcoin Cheesy

Hey might as well use Boinc!  Remember, you also earn SPARC from BOINC as well.  So whenever that project goes live, hopefully the benefit will be double.

You could also use your CPU to fold Curecoins, a very similar project.

i didn't know those project! Anyway, i really like gridcoin and its dev. I'm following this project since its launch (or better, few months later, in 2014), and i think i will support it in the future!
Activity: 699
Merit: 510
coin under maintenance in all exchanges....
What happen?? any news??
bitterex and poloniex still have there wallets disable.... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedwhat happen??!! is it fix!!??
ive seen a major update on github but wallets still disable
What happen?? any news??
bitterex and poloniex still have there wallets disable.... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedwhat happen??!! is it fix!!??
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
hi everyone, i'm going to buy a brand new i9-7960X with 16 core. I know that boinc will works a unit for everycore, so i suppose that gridcoin mining works the same. More or less how many gridcoin can i mine in 24 hours whit this proc?
thanks in advance.

I can tell you with an I7 and integrated GPU I get 1.3 coins every other day.  CPUs are not mining powerhouses unfortunately.

Yes, your I7 have 4 core, so more or less i can make X4 coins than you, but it's still less than 0.5 dollars at maximum...

Hey might as well use Boinc!  Remember, you also earn SPARC from BOINC as well.  So whenever that project goes live, hopefully the benefit will be double.

You could also use your CPU to fold Curecoins, a very similar project.
thanks in advance.

I can tell you with an I7 and integrated GPU I get 1.3 coins every other day.  CPUs are not mining powerhouses unfortunately.

Activity: 207
hi everybody  I have a I5 8400 ,how much GRC I can get per day?
Activity: 322
Mining Gridcoin still has a lot of space to gain high interest, of course, if the price is high, it will be better.
What happen?? any news??
Activity: 210
thanks in advance.

I can tell you with an I7 and integrated GPU I get 1.3 coins every other day.  CPUs are not mining powerhouses unfortunately.
thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: